Support Group failed IVF/ICSI IUI or any failed assisted conceptions 2014

The only symptoms I had were exactly the same as my normal monthly ones when Af is on her way. 2ww is horrendous, it really is horrid.

Good luck! You never know it might have worked!

xxx

Hi all
Thank you all so much for your words but I am pretty sure this last cycle hasnt worked. Sometimes you just 'know'. And I'm starting to get all the signs of AF rearing their ugly heads. I do so hope that there is some good news out there for some of us as this misery and pain is just too much to bear sometimes. I hope you are all still taking care of yourselves :cry:

How are you going with your IVF/ICSI Wallie?

Hi,

It's going fine, just down reggin' just now, so nothing much happening really. Just waiting for baseline scan and waiting to hear when I can start stimulation injections. The clinic stay to their rules and they only start you on stims on a Friday and my baseline scan is also a Friday. I just hope they say I can start that night rather than wait another full week. It seems to take forever some days!

How are you feeling just now? When is your official test date?

Waiting for something specific always seems to take forever doesn't it! What is down regging? I have heard of it but never did it. I so so hope this one goes well for you - could do with some good news!
Wow your clinic is specific as to when to start the stim meds. At the clinic I go to here in Aust we start the meds on day 2 of AF and then go from there. You ring them when you start AF to book on for the cycle.
Today is d8pt. Blood test due next Monday. I have never got to the blood test stage and even now am not confident that we'll make it but I am feeling a little better in myself. I had started to feel fine by last Thursday but then a friend rang and in the course of the converstion proceeds to tell me that her SIL is pregnant. I couldn't believe her insensitivity! So of course that set me off again. We went away for the weekend for my Dad's 70th birthday and I was in tears the whole weekend and managed to have a fight with my Mum. Some people really don't think! :growlmad:
I hope that you can start sooner rather than later - that extra week would be a killer!

Azreal - Wishing you lots of luck for blood test day, I really hope this is it for you :)

Yeah my clinic likes you to DR, which shuts down all your reproductive organs and gets them very quiet until THEY are ready for you to start stims. they like having a batch of you all at the same stage at once.

Not long now until you know. Some folk are really insensitive. They'd best say nothing than come out with crap like so and so's pregnant.

Best of luck, we need you to get a bfp, to give all us LTTTCer's some hope. We do need it!

:dust:

Sorry girls but it isn't going to be me that gives everyone hope...
AF just arrived... I have had awful cramps for the past 2 days so not really surprised
Wallie it's up to you now :thumbup:

Sorry girls but it isn't going to be me that gives everyone hope...
AF just arrived... I have had awful cramps for the past 2 days so not really surprised
Wallie it's up to you now :thumbup:

So sorry Hun :hugs: :hug:
I'm 10 dpo and getting AF type pains, due on 13 dpo. I really hope this isn't another bust :( my pessimism is getting the best of me.

Oh Azreal, i'm so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

and hopeful some for you too, :hugs: i hope your internal pessimist is wrong this time.

So, last night woke with horrible back paid and some AF type cramps. Pretty sure she's around the corner. I was trying not to test till tomorrow but should i just get the bad news over with already? I'm 11dpo. So down right now, it's going to be a long day!

Oh no Azreal. I'm so sorry to hear this. Dam right not fair! What on earth do we have to do to have a family? :hugs:

So, last night woke with horrible back paid and some AF type cramps. Pretty sure she's around the corner. I was trying not to test till tomorrow but should i just get the bad news over with already? I'm 11dpo. So down right now, it's going to be a long day!

I'm determined not to test until due date this cycle, so I'd say save yourself the stress of a bfn and wondering if it'll change before you're due on. Although then again it might just be two little pink lines? I just don't know :cry:

Yeah, I couldn't resist:blush:
But I think it's positive! A very faint second line is def there!
I'm no help with resisting the urge, but holding off till 11dpo is good right?

Yeah, I couldn't resist:blush:
But I think it's positive! A very faint second line is def there!
I'm no help with resisting the urge, but holding off till 11dpo is good right?

Oh wow! Excellent. You lucky thing!!!

Hi Azreal, I'm not too bad thank you. Hows you?

I've started DR'ing and on Friday 10th Feb I start stims. I'm up and down emotionally so much just now but today's good so far.

Hope you're okay. Check out my journal and we can chat more on there or PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->