Support thread for all atheist/agnostic/non-religious/secular-humanist moms-to-be! <3

I think the worst part is that they think they're helping by shitting on a name you've grown to love.

h89F52DB2

I think we should change this thread to: "From TTC to first diaper Support thread for all atheist/agnostic/non-religious/secular-humanists on B&B" or something like that. Don't even think about this right now, GingerPanda. :hugs:

I'll stick around to add people in and stuff. This is in pregnancy groups, though. I wonder if we could get it moved to a different group section. I'll see. Thanks, loves.

:hugs:, Ginger! I agree with Ameli, we have more in common than the desire to have children. Hope you and your family are healing.

You know what? I am still a mom-to-be. It's just going to take a little longer. :flower:

I have missed whats happened to you Gingerpanda but I can guess, I am so sorry :(

Good luck in the final stretch Dragon!

Ginger, I hope all is well with you! Are you guys WTT for a bit or going right back to it?

Oof, I hope your washing machine gets fixed pronto!

Sb, I guess technically we're WTT. We're ready, but I have to wait for my levels to go down enough for AF to arrive. It's been 3 weeks since my D&C. My followup appointment is on August 12th. The doctor said we could try as soon as we wanted, and he would prescribe me Clomid when I was ready.

We DTD a lot, so if my body decided to O for some unknown reason, maybe I won't need the Clomid. But my chances of ovulating on my own are next to nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->