Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

My mom on the phone tonight. 2 weeks after we are married.....3 years after we've been together...<indignant tone> is he Catholic </tone> ... no mom he was baptised Ukrainian orthodox....(my subtle deflect to avoid the big A)....."oh....will you raise your kids Catholic at least" ummmm we don't have any yet..... and so on.I told her we would cross that bridge when we get there.
That should go over worse than our elopement....SO looking forward to it.....NOT.
I said he was as religious as I am....she got the hint we don't go to church.

Ah parents and religion.....she's never bothered me about it until now. I can only think my aunt got to her. Fun times.

Had 11 week appt to listen to heart beat . No heart beat was heard, ended up that my uterus was 11 weeks along but fetus had stopped weeks ago. Very disappointing all the months ttc and now 11 weeks and to start over after a d&c on Thursday. Anxious to get started again soon.

Had 11 week appt to listen to heart beat . No heart beat was heard, ended up that my uterus was 11 weeks along but fetus had stopped weeks ago. Very disappointing all the months ttc and now 11 weeks and to start over after a d&c on Thursday. Anxious to get started again soon.

Oh that's so sad! My thoughts(not prayers) are with you.
Give your body the time to recover and hopefully you won't wait so long this time. *hugs*

:hugs: I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Just found this thread, and bookmarking it for future reference. Agnostic atheist here :wave: :wave:

Chevcwgirl, I am sorry to here your news :hugs:

So sorry, Chev. :hugs: I just miscarried at about 5.5/6 weeks, and it was way, way worse--physically and emotionally--than I ever thought it would it be. I can't even imagine at 11 weeks. My doc said we must take a month off to let my body recover, but I'm not 100% confident I'll be up for the whole thing in a month. Good for you for being so resilient.

Good luck to all you ladies. I might lurk, but I'm planning on taking a break for the next few weeks. Hopefully some of you will be on the expecting forums when I'm back.

:dust: and :hugs:

So sorry for your loss, pbl. We're still here for you if you need to talk.

Does any one in the group temp or is knowledgeable of temping? I've tried to look around with varied answers but does anyone know when exactly does your temp rise after ovulation? So my temp rose this morning but does that mean just in the previous 24hrs I O'd or could I have I'd before that just that my temp.didn't rise fast enough yesterday?
I'm still new at this and will post on the boards when I'm home.... just thought I'd ask "my girls" first.

Does any one in the group temp or is knowledgeable of temping? I've tried to look around with varied answers but does anyone know when exactly does your temp rise after ovulation? So my temp rose this morning but does that mean just in the previous 24hrs I O'd or could I have I'd before that just that my temp.didn't rise fast enough yesterday?
I'm still new at this and will post on the boards when I'm home.... just thought I'd ask "my girls" first.

I've only been temping for two cycles so no expert, but I'm pretty sure your temp spikes the following morning after your O day, and needs to stay high for three days to confirm you did O, hope this helps!

*waves* how awesome to finally see a group like this one! Ive been on this forum for years and I am loving seeing this.
Im day 13 or 14 of an irregular cycle. usually around 29-31 days but not always. According to my ultrasound this week i dont have enough time to ovulate and have implantation this month and probably wont ovulate at all. my follicles were still too tiny to see. :(
as soon as my next period comes i will start clomid, be monitored through the cycle, and have a trigger shot when my eggs are good and ready to go. we are doing timed intercourse for now. hopefully we get lucky next cycle.

I've only been temping for two cycles so no expert, but I'm pretty sure your temp spikes the following morning after your O day, and needs to stay high for three days to confirm you did O, hope this helps!

Agreed! It should dip the day you O and rise the nest day. I'm no expert and temping isn't the same for everyone, but that's the norm.

*waves* how awesome to finally see a group like this one! Ive been on this forum for years and I am loving seeing this.
Im day 13 or 14 of an irregular cycle. usually around 29-31 days but not always. According to my ultrasound this week i dont have enough time to ovulate and have implantation this month and probably wont ovulate at all. my follicles were still too tiny to see. :(
as soon as my next period comes i will start clomid, be monitored through the cycle, and have a trigger shot when my eggs are good and ready to go. we are doing timed intercourse for now. hopefully we get lucky next cycle.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->