Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

I'm glad to hear heathen kids turn out all right :haha:

My husband and I pretty much gave up alcohol the month I got my BFP. Then I had to go and mess it up. I feel pretty guilty about it, but it sounds like it's not uncommon in very early pregnancy so that gives me hope.

I've also read the thing about a few beer won't hurt, the rule of thumb is so long as you don't get drunk you're generally ok. It's mostly binge drinking that causes the problems. I'm sure you're fine.

Very cool stuff! Are you ROASTING down in NM these days? That's one of 5 states I've never been to, although I really want to.
Btw, it looks like you and I are about a day apart on our cycles. When are you testing?

Actually NM is quite cool compared to Nevada and Arizona!

I was going to test when I got back if nothing... but AF decided to skip the 2-3 days of spotting and come this evening..... So we're starting cycle 10.

Good luck to you, maybe you'll be the next one of us to get their bfp!

Have been looking over this thread and it looks like the place for me!

I'm American, but living abroad in a not so religious land, so i don't ever have to deal with preachy religious people, but it sounds awful!

This thread appears to be lucky... almost everyone who originally started posting on it are currently pregnant... hope the luck rubs off on me!!

Over here I'm on CD 7. Have a fluish thing going on, so my temps have been all over the place. I have long cycles. The last one was 49 days and it looks like I never Ovulated. We're on month 7, cycle 5. Trying to stay positive, but some days are hard. We're going the natural route: temping, acupuncture, Chinese herbs and lots of BD. Might use OPK again this cycle, but might not. Either way, I won't start them until CD 20 at the earliest.

Anyways: Hope all is well.. I see an ankle injury... OUCH! Feel better!

Have been looking over this thread and it looks like the place for me!

I'm American, but living abroad in a not so religious land, so i don't ever have to deal with preachy religious people, but it sounds awful!

This thread appears to be lucky... almost everyone who originally started posting on it are currently pregnant... hope the luck rubs off on me!!

Over here I'm on CD 7. Have a fluish thing going on, so my temps have been all over the place. I have long cycles. The last one was 49 days and it looks like I never Ovulated. We're on month 7, cycle 5. Trying to stay positive, but some days are hard. We're going the natural route: temping, acupuncture, Chinese herbs and lots of BD. Might use OPK again this cycle, but might not. Either way, I won't start them until CD 20 at the earliest.

Anyways: Hope all is well.. I see an ankle injury... OUCH! Feel better!

Hello and welcome to our lovely thread! :)

I've been here a while, still waiting for the luck to rub off on me! I had a psychic reading for fun a while back and was predicted an August conception with a little girl, although it was fun I would love for it to turn out true and have a lot more faith in that than any religious intervention!

I have longish cycles too since BCP, around 35-37 days, CD18 at the moment and patiently waiting for O.

Good luck on your journey! xx

I love this thread. It may be my favorite of all the threads. Welcom, vietmamsie--I know you from the August testing group. Your last cycle sounded really rough. I hope that this is the one for you!

:hugs: tsyhanochka. Sorry you got AF. Where were you in NM?

In other news....
Another heathen child will be entering the world!!! Well, assuming that all goes well for the next 8 months. Very clear BFP this AM!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Congratulations pbl!!! I had a really good feeling for you, I hope you're not going to do a disappearing act on us now!

Really pleased for you (genuinely!), happy and healthy 9 months! :) xx

Thanks! I hope Readerwriter comes back so that she and I can plan to bear godless secular unreligious heathens together!

..Followed in a few short weeks by all of you!

Oh my! Congrats! We all know that the 8 months is going to go very well and going to be pretty awesome!

Thanks! I hope Readerwriter comes back so that she and I can plan to bear godless secular unreligious heathens together!

..Followed in a few short weeks by all of you!

Me too, on both counts! X

In other news....
Another heathen child will be entering the world!!! Well, assuming that all goes well for the next 8 months. Very clear BFP this AM!

I knew you'd be next!!! I could just feel it. Congrats, happy and healthy 8 months and I agree no disappearing!!!

I think it was heavy brown spotting yesterday as no bright red and temp was still high..but it dropped this morning so I know I'm out for sure. We'll all get there soon I hope!

We are leaving Roswell today. Heading back to Toronto.

I love this thread. It may be my favorite of all the threads. Welcom, vietmamsie--I know you from the August testing group. Your last cycle sounded really rough. I hope that this is the one for you!

In other news....

yay pbl! so happy for you :D

Thanks, ladies! I have to say, this may be one of the best things about this forum: I can share this news with you folks MONTHS before I'll share it with 99% of the people I know! I've been meaning to ask my mom, who does know we're TTC, whether she'd like to know as soon as there was a BFP given the nontrivial chance that a BFP won't stick. I never got around to it, and now I'm not sure I'm a good enough actress!

Just try to keep your best poker face! I believe in you! I'm a giggler, I'd be giggling the whole time it'd be happening so it'd be so obvious, but I have full confidence that you could ask her without being too revealing.

Are you going to the doctor to do a blood test and ultrasound?

I will go to the doc, partly because I'm worried I have the same low progesterone problem that Reader described, which would mean I've got a high miscarriage risk. I had actually already ordered a prog test and I was going to do a 7 dpo test next cycle. Complicating matters, I've been using the prog cream. Eek! So, now I need her to tell me what to do. She said before that I didn't need to come in before 8 weeks, which I think is usually the earliest ultrasound.

That sounds a bit scarey. Although I think the little one will be alright. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Wonderful news, pbl_ge!! :happydance: I was totally oogling over your chart yesterday. Congrats!

readerwriter, thanks for sharing your story! Congratulations!

Welcome to the new ladies following the thread. Elphabaa77, love the name. Just finished Out of Oz a few months ago, sadly.

Bubbles, hope the tape gives you some relief. I've been dealing with plantar fasciitis for about 5 months. I hate not being able to do what I want to do when I want to do it. Even if it is cleaning house or going to the grocery store. But seriously, I don't know how to stay off my feet.

I can't wait to get started next cycle! We took this month off since I started new medication. Hoping AF will come early so I can get back into baby-making mode.

That sounds a bit scarey. Although I think the little one will be alright. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

I'm definitely nervous. And we don't care about baby's sex, although we have a great name for a girl, and can't agree on anything for a boy.

GL this month, Ashley!

Congrats on the BFPs! What great news! Hearing about all the BFPs doesn't bother me here because I think we can all support each other and at least have an understanding of what we are going through. Hearing/seeing all the people that weren't even looking to get pregnant or the ones that say 'don't stress about it, it will happen when you least expect like it did for me!' those are the ones I could care less to hear about!

So happy for you ladies! :)

I'm definitely nervous. And we don't care about baby's sex, although we have a great name for a girl, and can't agree on anything for a boy.

GL this month, Ashley!

You should keep it as a surprise! Just go all 9 months with it as a big guessing game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->