Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Hi, silent stalker here lol. I think I commented on page 55ish but I usually just stalk the conversations. Decided I'd stop bein creepy and actually say something.
Congrats Viet, hope they're true positives and you get your NYE BFP on the digital.
As for the circumcision discussion, we haven't really discussed it. I haven't read much on the "medical advantages" of being circumcised but I'm inclined to agree with you that I wouldn't want my son to feel like we made a decision for him that he can't change. However, my DF husband is catholic (can't help who we fall in love with right?) and so they/he might push for circumcision. I am athiest leaning secular humanist.

Tested again this morning, each test was darker than the day before, still light, but each one was obvious and pronounced. No squinters here. Waiting for my FRER on Monday morning to call it a bfp, but I'm pretty sure it's headed in that direction. Need to be really careful the next few weeks and hope this is it. I don't know if I could manage another MC.

Viet! CONGRATS! I hope your little bean is SUPER STICKY!

Yay, Viet!!!! Can you get to the docs for some beta tests to check for doubling?

I'm still going to wait a day or two for my FRER to confirm, but then I'll make a call to my doctor and see when I can get in to see him. Last time they said I had to wait until 7 weeks, but maybe they'll let me in a little earlier given my history. fingers crossed. Since I go to a really fancy private hospital, they usually just let you call the shots and give you whatever tests you request as long as you are paying for them, so I don't think it should be a problem. Oh, and we just found out that as of November, my insurance covers inpatient maternity. This is all falling into place perfectly!

Yay Viet!!! Post a picture of your bfp. And we'll all hope you get your sticky rainbow bean I'm sure!!!! Guess its a sober NYE for you ;)

I wasn't going to take pictures this cycle... since I'm supposed to be on a break and since I'm not on a tww thread.... but I had a change of heart about an hour after I look them! They were starting to dry, which means they were looking a bit faded and not as pronounced as when I first took them, but here they are.. tell me what you think!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
Those 12dpo look pretty good to me. I see what you mean getting darker. If that is what faded looks like I'm sure you're in the clear.

Yay for insurance! I can't see them declining blood tests just to check for doubling like P suggests.
Yay!!!

I actually have really weird insurance... I am only covered for inpatient care, and we have to pay out of pocket for everything else. However, since we live in a communist country, medical care is free for locals and cheap of foreigners. I go to a super fancy Singaporean maternity hospital and to see the doctor, have an ultrasound and get blood work done costs about $20. When I had my miscarriage between the ER visit, ultra sound, meds and everything cost under $40. It's pretty sweet!

I guess a lot of other countries offer free healthcare, but like in the UK, if you want to see someone better than the NHC, you have to pay so much, here, it' minimal. We have always been prepared to pay for the birth out of pocket (it's about $1000 for a private room and two day stay for a basic birth) but now that my insurance will cover 75% - looks like we might spring for the Deluxe VIP room!

Yay Viet those lines look good, excited to see the FRER! Everything crossed for a sticky rainbow for you!

Thanks Bubbles! Your chart is looking very good... love that dip at 6dpo... how are you feeling?

I wasn't going to take pictures this cycle... since I'm supposed to be on a break and since I'm not on a tww thread.... but I had a change of heart about an hour after I look them! They were starting to dry, which means they were looking a bit faded and not as pronounced as when I first took them, but here they are.. tell me what you think!

They are bfp :) mine where light, its the tests. They get darker as you go along. even at 12 dpo I had no line.

Thanks Bubbles! Your chart is looking very good... love that dip at 6dpo... how are you feeling?

Thanks chick, I've never seen a dip like this before, even with my BFP last cycle, hoping it's a good sign. I'm feeling ok, no symptoms really other than the odd slight cramps and twinges, similar to ovulation or AF pains, and a few waves of very slight nausea. I keep wondering if I'm just imagining that though! I'd love to see another BFP but also very nervous of it!

Your chart is still looking good too! Any major symptoms for you?

Still getting my bfp on each test I take, even one that I look last night after only holding my urine for 3 hours. While they are light, they were never this dark with my MC... even at 5 week. I'm hoping that's a good sign and this one is a strong sticky bean.

Since I was "one a break" this cycle I didn't ss every twinge or pain, however, I had really strong Ovulation pains for a few days before I O'ed. I thought maybe I had a cyst since I have never had that before, but now I'm thinking it might have just been a really big mature egg. Then at 7dpo my breasts started to feel tender. Starting on 11dpo i have had mild cramps.

Still getting my bfp on each test I take, even one that I look last night after only holding my urine for 3 hours. While they are light, they were never this dark with my MC... even at 5 week. I'm hoping that's a good sign and this one is a strong sticky bean.

Since I was "one a break" this cycle I didn't ss every twinge or pain, however, I had really strong Ovulation pains for a few days before I O'ed. I thought maybe I had a cyst since I have never had that before, but now I'm thinking it might have just been a really big mature egg. Then at 7dpo my breasts started to feel tender. Starting on 11dpo i have had mild cramps.

Fx'd for a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->