Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=I225Vcs3X0g&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DI225Vcs3X0g
Thought you might enjoy this. Sorry it's a link to YouTube not the actual video but having trouble doing it properly on my phone. It's a realistic view on Noah's ark

Awe sorry she got you. She's supposed to be visiting me today, she better stay away. I'm trying to wait a couple days to take a hpt but I did take an opk yesterday and today and they got darker so fx. It will be interesting to see how this little experiment turns out

Hi! :thumbup:

I'm an atheist and in my TWW (10dpo). Am I allowed to join please?

I don't know the rules of this thread but I'd prefer not to have anyone telling me that God will help me get pregnant or to talk to the angels etc... Each to their own of course...

Will any of you be testing soon or are are you in the O'g stage?

Hi! :thumbup:

I'm an atheist and in my TWW (10dpo). Am I allowed to join please?

I don't know the rules of this thread but I'd prefer not to have anyone telling me that God will help me get pregnant or to talk to the angels etc... Each to their own of course...

Will any of you be testing soon or are are you in the O'g stage?

Welcome! No one here will tell you "it will happen when God wants it to happen"! That drives us crazy. :haha:

It will happen when OH's sperm finds my egg, fertilizes it, and then implants into my uterus. No God, nor angel, nor fairy, nor political party should have anything to do with my uterus. :winkwink:

As for me, I'm only on CD2, so it will be a long time before I get to test and still a while before I O. Good luck to you, though!

Thanks GingerPanda!

:haha: I know what you mean! It's all down to basic science, not faith for me! Sounds just like my sort of thread - shame there aren't more like us.

Good luck to you for this cycle, I look forward to reading posts in this thread.

Until then, no Jesus or fairy dust, just good ol' baby :dust: (which of course we all obviously believe in :haha: )

Welcome, Hannibal! This thread is definitely a welcome respite from God, Jesus, and prayer. You have found your people.

Can I share something that's grating on me, even though it's only nominally related? "Gender scans." Bulllllls***. You won't know the gender of your baby until it hits adolescence, sometimes even later. The docs will do a "sex scan," thank you very much.

This drives me crazy. Grumble.

Oh, and I'm 5dpo and symptom spotting like an idiot. I don't like testing until AF is late, but we'll see if I stick to that. You?

Welcome, Hannibal! This thread is definitely a welcome respite from God, Jesus, and prayer. You have found your people.

Can I share something that's grating on me, even though it's only nominally related? "Gender scans." Bulllllls***. You won't know the gender of your baby until it hits adolescence, sometimes even later. The docs will do a "sex scan," thank you very much.

This drives me crazy. Grumble.

Agreed. If my XY-chromosomed child feels like a girl, then she's a girl. And vice-versa. I have a nephew who loves princesses and high heels and makeup. When my sister was pregnant with her next child- another son- at their babyshower we all wrote down wishes for the new baby. Her sister in law says very loudly and quite proud of herself "I hope this one isn't gay!"

I was mortified.

Oh, and I'm 5dpo and symptom spotting like an idiot. I don't like testing until AF is late, but we'll see if I stick to that. You?

I'm 10dpo at the mo - I am also a crazy SS. I'm terrible. Itchy hair? It's a sign! Sweaty eyeballs - a sign! :haha:

But in all seriousness I am having twinges and cramps, trouble sleeping, boob pain on and off, and 2 days ago (8dpo) I was having a rummage around for my cervix and had a tiny, small amount of pinky CM on my finger, that's been the only CM I've had in 3 days, which is unusual as I always have some sort of CM everyday. I also got out of the bath yesterday and had a rather unpleasant head rush and felt really lightheaded and hot for about 10 minutes after. I had to lay on the sofa naked (sorry TMI!) while the OH was fanning me to cool me down haha!
Hopefully these are all signs!! AF is due in 4 days so we shall see!

What aare your symptoms so far?

Oh and I totally agree on the gender/sex test.

Gender happens later on in life - our sex is just what we are born as.

I'm 10dpo at the mo - I am also a crazy SS. I'm terrible. Itchy hair? It's a sign! Sweaty eyeballs - a sign! :haha:

But in all seriousness I am having twinges and cramps, trouble sleeping, boob pain on and off, and 2 days ago (8dpo) I was having a rummage around for my cervix and had a tiny, small amount of pinky CM on my finger, that's been the only CM I've had in 3 days, which is unusual as I always have some sort of CM everyday. I also got out of the bath yesterday and had a rather unpleasant head rush and felt really lightheaded and hot for about 10 minutes after. I had to lay on the sofa naked (sorry TMI!) while the OH was fanning me to cool me down haha!
Hopefully these are all signs!! AF is due in 4 days so we shall see!

What aare your symptoms so far?

Those sound like really good symptoms! :thumbup:

Thanks Bubbles! I really hope so!

Where are you in your cycle?

14dpo, been getting positive tests since 11dpo but being very cautious at the moment due to an early loss last cycle.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow Congratulations!!!!! That's great news! :p

I'm sorry for you loss though. :hugs: I also had an early loss last cycle, I MC at 5 weeks (3 days after I got my BFP) on Dec 7th, thought I'd wait a month for my next AF but when I discovered I was O'g 2 weeks after the MC I thought what the heck and here I am!

I thought I'd try not to SS and get too excited this month but it's not working. I definitely am not going to test until I'm late this time though.

Congratulations again! Hopefully this little one will stick! :happydance:

Welcome, Hannibal! Your symptoms sound promising.

Bubbles!!! Congratulations!

I'm 8dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot. I haven't spotted yet so that's s good thing for me. I usually start 5-7dpo. I had a little at 2dpo, but I think it was due to bd'ing.

Welcome, Hannibal! Your symptoms sound promising.

Bubbles!!! Congratulations!

I'm 8dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot. I haven't spotted yet so that's s good thing for me. I usually start 5-7dpo. I had a little at 2dpo, but I think it was due to bd'ing.

Thanks Sbmack!

Are you having any CM at all other than after BD'ing? I normally have CM everyday but have been dry for the last 3 days (apart from a tiny bit of pink on my finger at 8dpo which I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been looking).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->