Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Plus, he would want revenge.

Do unto your husband only what you would still find it worth it after he teabags you to wake you up in the morning. Life lessons.

Haha. My dh used to teabag me all the time. It's like he is a child. I'd be working on my computer and all of the sudden something's on my shoulder. I probably laughed the first time so it encouraged him.

So sorry about AF Ginger.

Plb, hope your're feeling better today. Glad your dog is ok.

I'm in a better mood...still spotting though so most likely out. I think I may try charting next month. I want to make sure I'm O'ing.

I'm charting next cycle too.... Whenever that may be...I may have had two Lh surges this cycle one on Cd16, one on Cd 31 so according to ff's calendar Af is now due on the 20th which will bring me to a 46 day cycle! Yikes

I agree with temping. My Dr was glad I had so that we could start other tests on specific CDs. And it ruled out ovulation problems for the most part and since my temps seemed to stay up until AF it meant hormones were likely where they should be. She said that's the easy part and to have had my few months it meant we could go to other steps first. Thankfully I didn't need further testing as that was my month. But I know in the future I'll temp sooner for sure.

Good luck with the charting. FF was easy enough. And don't bother with the paid version. The important bits are free. I got a 90day subscription. Wouldn't have renewed it.

Just my 2cents

Thanks tsyhanochka. I was actually wondering about that VIP membership.

This thread is hard to keep up with now! I've been distracted by a very sick dog, too, but he's feeling much better today.

Sorry to all of you for having to deal with crazy people.

Sorry for the BFN Ginger. Sounds like you're not sure when you O'ed? Hopefully you're wrong about the timing, so this month isn't out for you yet.

Great news, Viet! When do you get another HCG test?

Glad things are looking good for you, Bubbles and Tsy! And I much prefer that those with BFPs stick around, as opposed to those who get preggers and never come by to even say hello again. :nope: You all know that I'm a fan of putting pregnancy tickers in spoilers, but I'd rather see folks than not!

Sorry you felt bad yesterday, Sb. I'm been feeling rather gloomy here, too. Today I feel really crampy and pre-AF, but I'm supposedly only 9 dpo, so I don't know what that's about.

:hi: to all you lovely Godless heathens!!!

Crampy and pre-AF feelings at 9dpo? sounds like good signs to me. I felt for sure I was going to get AF a few days early at 10dpo, but instead got my first faint line this cycle. Positive energy being sent your way!

Girls, you need to hop on the temping train! It might be frustrating at first and take a cycle or two before you understand it, but it's really awesome and works. I plan to continue temping after pregnancy as a was to NOT get pregnant. Much better to go natural than deal with the pill/shots/etc.

As for FF, they offer you free VIP for the first 30 or 60 days. I really liked it and went ahead about bought 90 more days of VIP. Once it expired, i was going to get it again, but found the free version just as helpful. Once you start to get it down, the VIP extras don't really matter. Oh, but they will throw you a few more free weeks of VIP here and there. I actually had this past tww in VIP which was fun because of the pregnancy spotter stats and what not.

also, since my cycles were really irregular, i found that learning and charting my cervical position was very helpful and essential to me when figuring out my fertile window. My CM was also helpful, but sense I never really have EWCM, figuring out my fertile CP was important. It takes weeks of feeling around in there to really understand the subtle differences, but it works!

Thanks, everyone. Maybe I will give temping a try, then!

I think what might have messed FF up for me was I went back several months and added in my AF dates all the way to the present. It freaked OUT.

Thanks for all the thoughts on temping. Will be starting tomorrow as AF came today. That stupid witch came a day early, which makes this cycle only 25 days with an 11 day lp. On the one hand I'm glad my cycles are short because I get more chances to try, but on the other hand, they are too short and my spotting makes me think I may have some issues. I should be leaving for work now, but I just want to cry. Ttc has hurt my job performance. I was really trying to not care about it so much this month, but it's impossible not to.

Thanks for all the thoughts on temping. Will be starting tomorrow as AF came today. That stupid witch came a day early, which makes this cycle only 25 days with an 11 day lp. On the one hand I'm glad my cycles are short because I get more chances to try, but on the other hand, they are too short and my spotting makes me think I may have some issues. I should be leaving for work now, but I just want to cry. Ttc has hurt my job performance. I was really trying to not care about it so much this month, but it's impossible not to.

Oh, I know. I'm at work right now. All I do is sit here and OBSESS about TTC. I'm obsess more about it at work than I do at home!:wacko:

Hugs for AF, sb. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Have you ever tried a B complex? It made my spotting disappear, and lots of women say it lengthens their LPs.

I'm right behind you, I suspect. Despite Viet's optimism (thanks for that, chica :winkwink:) I'd wager a lot of money that I'm out this month. I don't free pregnant like I did last time at all. I mostly feel crappy and premenstrual, in that I want to watch sentimental movies and shove bad food in my face kind of way.

I was pretty sure I was out this month so I don't know why I'm so upset. I hope you're wrong about yourself Plb! I just started taking a B complex. I stopped after I o'd because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to take it the whole cycle.

So I called my obgyn office today to see about scheduling an infertility appt. and they had an opening Friday morning. Now I'm kind of freaking out about the whole thing. I was thinking that it would take a month or two to get in and I'd have a chance to do some temping. I'm afraid the dr. is going to be mad that it's only been 10 months trying. I called to schedule today though because I just feel like something is wrong. A 25 day cycle seems too short.

I was pretty sure I was out this month so I don't know why I'm so upset. I hope you're wrong about yourself Plb! I just started taking a B complex. I stopped after I o'd because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to take it the whole cycle.

So I called my obgyn office today to see about scheduling an infertility appt. and they had an opening Friday morning. Now I'm kind of freaking out about the whole thing. I was thinking that it would take a month or two to get in and I'd have a chance to do some temping. I'm afraid the dr. is going to be mad that it's only been 10 months trying. I called to schedule today though because I just feel like something is wrong. A 25 day cycle seems too short.

I wouldn't even worry about it. It's the doctor's job to help you, not be a jerk. I could tell that mine was just humoring me....until she sent me for bloodwork and realized I wasn't ovulating. She's been taking me seriously ever since.

AND if it makes you feel better, I was only trying for like....4 months. I'm sure I seemed like I was overreacting, but it made me feel better to go....and now I think about had I waited a year, potentially ALL those months would have been wasted.

Sb, what kind of B complex are you on? The regular kind did nothing. The B50 or B100 is what most use.

MMW, good for you for getting them to see you so soon! Hope you got everything worked out!

Sb, what kind of B complex are you on? The regular kind did nothing. The B50 or B100 is what most use.

MMW, good for you for getting them to see you so soon! Hope you got everything worked out!

:thumbup: Second cycle on Femara and ovulating like a champ. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->