Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

That's great, Sb! :happydance: Did he do a follicular phase test to ensure that you're ovulating?

Good luck for the SA!!!

Me? Or Sb? She's already pregnant, isn't she? :shrug:
LOL! Sorry, you. :haha: ***Ginger***

:blush:

:rofl:

Thanks!
He did not do a follicular phase test. He said he wants to do as little testing as possible at first since I haven't been TTC a whole year yet, and my insurance won't cover fertility testing. So he's running what he can put under other diagnostics so insurance will cover it. He says if I'm not ovulating, the Clomid will help with that. If I don't get pregnant within 3 months, he'll start doing other tests, including making sure my tubes are clear. Even though he says he has no reason to think they wouldn't be.

h8F7CA059

Haha, DH linked it to me last night while we were gaming online. I was very amused. :haha:

UMMMMMMM....

What do you do when you find out the boy's name you've loved for years turns out to be a Biblical name? :dohh:

Yes, we're SOOOOOOO having that problem! We've basically decided we can't have boys. We have a fabulous girl's name, but nothing for a male.

I'm pretty determined to eschew biblical names.

PS. You ARE going to share the name, right?!?!?! I really liked Micah. But it doesn't get much more biblical than that. :nope: :dohh:

My DF wants to name our baby Joshua junior if its a boy which I agreed to but it's such a biblical name...ugh...

Zane, which is apparently a Hebrew name. I didn't know this until I looked it up today. I've just always thought Z was a cool letter, and it would be awesome to have kids with Z names, haha. My sisters and I are all H's, and I was going to have all Z's.

Boy names:
  • Zane
  • Zeidrian (like Adrian with a Z)
  • Zeiden (can no longer use, as sister named a son Aiden)
  • Zarren
  • Zax

Girl names:
  • Zephyr
  • Zaida
  • Zahra (like Sarah with a Z)
  • Zara
  • Zayda
  • Zelda (HOW COULD THIS NOT BE ON THE LIST)
  • Zinnia

Other non-religious boy names I like, just in case you want to look at them:

• Finn/Fynn
  • Gray (love this one, but I think those terrible books ruined it)
  • Hayden (quite popular now)
  • Lyndon
  • Oliver
  • Rowan
  • Archer
  • Ronan
  • Pheonix
  • Dexter
  • Rory
  • Xander (or Zander. Maybe I should put this one on my list. :haha:)
  • Indigo

I personally wouldn't dismiss a name because it was Hebrew. My friends just named their kid Zev, which is Hebrew for wolf. Not very religious, that one. The meaning I just found for Zane is "God's gracious gift." That would be the problem for me.

Z names are fun!

Five pages of Z names here:
https://www.babynames.com/Names/Z/

Yeah, if it was just that it was Hebrew, I wouldn't care... but the "God's gracious gift" thing is a no go for me, lol. I've noticed that my name (in various different spellings) is now popular. Glad I got out of school before I ever had to share it with anyone else. :haha:

Also, I find the name Penny adorable. I have no idea why. I never did before. I think it just sounds cute. I just don't think I could ever bring myself to name my daughter after the lowest denomination of currency my country has. :rofl:

Names are so hard.... My husband and I sound like bible thumpers, Sarah and Adam. Neither of our parents are religious.

I love the name Penny. A girl in another thread just had a baby and named her that. Also love the name Oliver.

We can't seem to agree on any names. I guess we have a while to decide. We will find out the gender so at least we won't have to agree on two.

I've just obsessed myself with names, and I'm not even pregnant. :haha:

Ginger, what's your name? You said it was more common now. I definitely don't want a super common name. Growing up there was always at least two or three Sarah's in every class.

I have no idea why I'm still up, it's almost 4 in the morning here but anyway, wanted to share this with you.
:rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g