Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Ok, not sure you can see it in the pic, like I said, pretty sure it's an indent or evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Hmmmm. I'm on my phone. I thought I saw something, but I'll have to take a gander on the computer.

My temps are going higher than they did last cycle so hopefully at the very least that means my progesterone is higher than last cycle. Hoping it means pregnant though. Af is due tomorrow according to my 11day lp of last cycle

I just talked to the nurse at my doctor's office, and she said they would do a blood test for pregnancy if AF hasn't shown by my appointment.

That's good, my doctor would probably just do a urine test at the labs

I tried to do an edit on your test, and the test line just turned white. So I think you were right that it was an evap.

Yeah, was pretty sure I didn't see any pink. Hopefully there will be a nice pink BFP on Monday

https://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy05ZmM5Njk0MWQxODllNjk3_51437fda8a582.png

Said it in another thread, but sorry about AF, Twiggers! How was your cruise?

Sorry about AF, Twiggers. Hope the cruise was fabulous. I'm having a great time in Ecuador. Sounds like one of my friends got food poisoning last night though. Someone's been throwing up all morning.

Have fun in Equador! I hope your friend feels better. Nothing worse than being sick on vacation. Just realized your baby's now up to an olive! How exciting!

Sorry Twiggers, Af got me too, last night. Glad you had a good trip.

Sorry about AF, babyrogers!

FRER this morning is BFN. My stomach feels really acidy. Yesterday, I woke up starving, which is rare for me, but everything I started to make made me a little nauseous to think about. Feeling the same way today. Starving, but all food just looks gross.

I'll be about two weeks late at my appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll either be preggo, or my doctor will give me provera to get AF moving.

Sorry about AF, baby!

Ginger, I hope you're Justine of the people that it takes a really long time for a positive to show up! Those sound like some pregnancy symptoms to me. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->