Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

That sounds so cute, Electricat! Hopefully you get to use it soon!

AFM,
I got Clomid! Now I'm waiting for AF any day. I'll take the Clomid (50mg) CD3-7. Hopefully it works! :thumbup:

^^ I hope AF comes for you soon!

I hated clomid....get ready for cystic acne and HULK mood swings...I swear I could have thrown cars while I was on that stuff. lol.

ROFL

Oh man. That sucks. PCOS already gave me a chinful of acne. I don't need more. :dohh:

Girllllll, not to scare you, but I'm talking the HUGE, RED, so far under the skin you can't even touch them without flinching, never will ever get a head, you'll have to rip your skin off to get at them, cystic acne.

But, I have crap skin anyway and PCOS totally makes it worse. lol. But the clomid sure as hell didn't help the situation!

I looked and couldn't find any in stores! Still looking though. Walgreens only carries it in certain locations.

What the hell is black soap? It sounds kind of racist.....lol

LOL

African black soap. Google it. It's supposed to be amazing for your skin.

Oh Ginger! Good luck with the drugs and get a facial if it starts to get too bad! I also have adult onset acne.... can't remember if I told you this already, but since I got off the pill two years ago it has been really bad at times. Living in tropical heat doesn't help it! My jaw line suffers the most... I figure that's better than having massive ones in the middle of my face, right? I think its from PCOS as well.... I just wish it would go away! I don't wear any make up and wash my face two or three times a day, which helps. Good luck girl!

CD23 and no O in sight. I guess I have officially lost too much weight. Hopefully things get moving in there as I move from weight loss to maintenance mode. Plan to up my calories in the coming weeks and add more exercise.

On a brighter note, I got that job, but the contract is screwy. Hope we can negotiate to better terms, otherwise It's just not really worth it.

Congrats on the job, Viet. I hope you can work it out with them!

LOL

I'm amazed. :) I never had more than a couple pimples at once (even during my teens) until the last 18 months or so. And it's been BAD since then. I tried different commercial remedies, oil cleansing, and just giving up (lol). Nothing worked like this soap does. Plus it's cheap & natural, which give it big points in my book.
It's ash and something else, so it is black and will turn your surfaces (temporarily) gray. Lol.

Good luck, Viet!

We get keys to the new place tomorrow! Yay!!! Which gives me alllll week to clean that place, start moving little things, and finish packing/cleaning here.

LOL

I'm amazed. :) I never had more than a couple pimples at once (even during my teens) until the last 18 months or so. And it's been BAD since then. I tried different commercial remedies, oil cleansing, and just giving up (lol). Nothing worked like this soap does. Plus it's cheap & natural, which give it big points in my book.
It's ash and something else, so it is black and will turn your surfaces (temporarily) gray. Lol.

So it's for acne?!?! YES>>>>>>>>> My face is awful :( Stupid inbalanced hormones. lol. We have a walgreens right downtown, I'll have to see if they carry it.

Yay, Bibliophile! Congrats on getting keys!

Stucki: Some Walgreens stores carry it, and some don't. Mine doesn't, so I would have to drive into downtown Cincinnati to get it. And I would infinitely prefer getting it delivered to my house than go into downtown alone. :haha:

Yep, Stuck, it is. It will dry your face out, though, so be sure you have some good moisturizer on hand. The bar I have has shea butter in it, but I still usually need moisturizer after I use it.

Dry out is what my damn overactive oil glands need. I'm like a 15 year old working the deep fryers at burger king....gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->