Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

This is Ireland there is no where around here. I have no options but that or home school. And I dont agree with him sitting in RE. I was in Re all my life in school and I dont want that in my sons head. I prefer to teach him religion and all different ones at home. Sitting him in the class will make him stand out because he will be excluded in front of his peers. This alienates him. I am not going to put my child in religion class if we arnt religion and dont believe in it for his head to be filled with threads, myths etc you wouldnt sit even a muslim in a class like that or a Jewish person so I dont see why any child sit through a class that isnt their faith. And growing up with Irish religion I know what its like its not all open and nice. Its a massive part of schooling here. I prefer him to go to a library in school but no one supervises these things which I understand at the same time. But its not accommodating at all. I wish people understood me as my own family will never understand me or friends.

Got quiet around here.
Moving sucks.
However... I'm on CD26. This might be a real cycle (well, I guess I already know it should be since I got a positive OPK). Yay! Hubby decided he's not really worried about timing away from his kids' birthdays. But I think I'm still going to try to avoid them. I already have my fill of drama from his ex. Lol.

I'm CD9 but my tests have decided to darken up and progress again....UGH FML. Still bleeding. Still miserable. Boobs are still giant and sore. lol.

I'm sorry, Stucki. Bodies are stupid. Whoever came up with them should be fired.

It's alright...my tests are actually getting darker again. This is freaking crazy. I'm just hoping when they call with my numbers they have dropped significantly and that I'm just getting rouge tests right now :( I hate that they're progressing again.

Levels were 141.2 yesterday...it's rising [or hovering] so I don't know what they're going to do. The nurse seemed pretty sure that the doctor would just want to keep monitoring for another week to see, but she said she was going to talk to him and get back to me today. Ugh. I was hoping they rose to WNL, but nope. Maybe it's retained tissue, maybe it's ectopic, maybe it's a blighted ovum. Who knows. I just wish this was over with already.

Thanks for listening ladies. You are great!

:hugs: Stucki, I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. I think post mc bit is the worst, when you still feel pg, but your not. So many dr. appointments, but not fun ones... just the kind where you talk numbers and test results. :hugs:

Hugs to all for Mother's Day yesterday. Would've killed to bury my head in the sand and read all day. Lol.

Sorry ladies...I've been out of the loop the past couple days. D&C is tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 8am. I was hoping they'd call and tell me its canceled but I guess my numbers and still up there...so gettong the surgery as scheduled.

Hopefully this takes care of it. I really don't want the methotrexate. Hope everyone else is doing well. My driveway is finally getting put in tomorrow afternoon so at least I've got something to look forward to.

Good luck, Stucki! :hugs:

I hope you can just get this over with for your mental and physical health. I saw on another thread that you were concerned about infection. Is that cleared up/not an issue?

Hooray for the new driveway! Home improvements are awesome.

Hugs, Stuck.

Looks like my cycle, at least, is finally back to normal. 28 on the dot and back to the "normal" that I remember from the times I've been off B/C.... Which, disregarding m/cs.... was in high school. LOL. Now to wait 2 more...

Stucki: So sorry, but at least you have home improvements to look forward to!

biblio: Wow! Congrats! I'm happy your cycles are back to normal! Are you temping?

AFM, AF arrived yesterday. This was the first tww that i don't even bother to poas. I don't even think what we are doing constitutes as ttc, its more like completely avoiding each other during my fertile window. I guess repeat miscarriages are like a whole new kind of birth control I had never heard of until I started ttc!

No temping. We're still going to *try* to wait 2 more cycles to avoid the stepkids' birthdays. Plus, I get preggo without any problems (or did, I guess). I'm more worried about weeks 5-8 and there's nothing to do about that but see what happens. A couple weeks ago, hubby said screw the birthday thing and see what happens. Me... I think I still need a couple months to prepare in case all does not go well again.

Sorry you're having such a rough time. :( I forget what your next step is?

Our next step is try again. I've had every test in the book and I'm totally normal. I've been to western doctors and eastern doctors. I've taken herbs, done a year of acupuncture treatments, taken baby aspirin every day for months, on all the vitamins, yoga, meditation, diet changes, you name it, even *gasp* prayer. We're still hoping that maybe the early two were due to not being on aspirin yet and the last one was a fluke bad seed (the baby never developed correctly).

With the help of a physic I was given some insight into my ttc journey, and feel like the best step from here is to use crystals. I have one now that I have been using, but plan to buy the proper ones that help with fertility and give them a shot. From my understanding it takes 3 to 6 months to make changes in my body with crystals, so that should be about the time I'm ready to full on try again. If that fails, we move onto the next hippy-dippy method. We're all natural or nothing in this house. I guess we'll start talking adoption once we're thirty.

I hope your crystals help you!

I'm not sure how I feel about crystals. Back when I was really into the paranormal, I carried a wand of blue kyanite with me all the time and kept it under my pillow while I slept. After a while, I started having pretty intense dreams about talking with dead people. It was... interesting, but I was waking up every day feeling drained and decided to put the stone away. The dreams faded out and eventually stopped. I never could decide if it was all in my head or not.

Being the way I am, I think I put it in the category of "Neat Concept, Needs More Testing Before Believing".

AFM, the Clomid seems to have worked! I ovulated!

I hope you're body is feeling better, Stuck.

Good luck with the Crystals, Viet.

Yay for normal cycles, Bib.

Glad that Clomid is working, Ginger!! Catch that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->