Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Lol! Mine overall is muuuuuch better now that the depo is (mostly??) out of my system. But I've given up on ever having naturally clear skin.

I rarely, if ever!, had acne as a teenager. My periods were also not 100% regular, but I knew I'd get one once a month. Then, senior year of high school as I was graduating, AF skipped a month. I was freaking out because I thought I was pregnant (would have been by a friend's 25-year-old brother... Yeah, I did not make good life choices as a teenager), but then she came the next month. That was 2007. Then, in 2009 I went three months with no AF. Started gaining weight for no reason, and started getting acne. Acne (and weight!) has just gotten worse. This episode of missing AF (last one started on Feb 6th!) has brought with it a toooon of oily skin and acne... Which, to my horror, has started appearing on my back, too. :wacko:

Today is the fifth day since I finished my round of Provera pills, and AF still isn't here. ...le sigh...

Don't stress, but the provera can sometimes take up to 2 weeks to do it's thing :( Hopefully it works faster for you though!

I'm so hateful today ladies. lol. I grumbled at DH all the way to the airport, grumbled to myself all the home. Did the unthinkable and ate TWO [2!] Bojangles steak biscuits in bed and watched tv when I got home, all sad and alone. But now I know what all the damn fuss is about, those biscuits are amazing.

stuckinoki: I wrote on your journal... I'm so sorry. This is just awful. Life isn't fair. How can we be so successful in so many aspects of our lives, but in the one we want the most, we suck at. Eat as much cake and biscuits as you want, get a good cry in, and get drunk. Three things that always lighten my load when I get down over this whole ttc thing.

Ginger: If you PM me your email, I'll send you a copy of the cleanse I'm doing. You are guaranteed to lose weight on it and I'm positive it will help your skin and just balance your whole system out.

AFM, just Oed a few hours ago at CD 27 (I get really intense pain whenever it happens.. had this horrible feeling for years, but didn't realize it was O pain until I started charting) and we totally missed it. We had the week off on a beach holiday and were either to drunk or too tired to DTD. Whoops! At least we had fun!

Thanks ladies for the well wishes. I'm in so much pain. I had forgotten how much it physically hurts...I'm kind of wishing I had taken the doctor up on his offer for pain meds. lol.

I've just been relaxing. DH is gone so there's nothing for me to really do. I was thinking about starting a skyrim account of my own but I haven't gotten around to it...I've just been playing on the internet and eating a butt load of chocolate. I'm still really tired and gaggy so this pretty much blows...but I'll be ok.

I'm just having trouble watching everyone get their scans...a few of us got pregnant at the same time and I'm insanely jealous that it's not me getting to see my little chook on the US. I'm trying not to be hateful I know we'll all get our turns eventually. I'm just really depressed because I'm staring 4 years in the face. Seems like it should have been my damn turn already, you know.

Such as life I guess. I bought a kiddie pool for my ducks and I have to hang up my new picture today....I really need to get off the couch! lol. I'm so lazy!

Viet, I'll totally take a look at it. I'll send over my email. Thanks! I could stand to loose some of my pudge.

Stucki, it should totally have been your turn by now. Unfair situations like yours are one of the reasons I don't believe in a god, much less a fair and just one. If there is a god, he's an unnecessarily vengeful prick who likes kicking people when they're down for shits and giggles. We should kick his ass.

If I were you, I'd be high out of my mind on the pain drugs. You're a stronger woman than I am!

I wanna see pictures of your ducks! And Apollo! So cute. Didn't you get another ringneck?

We're working on it. I was going to go get her last weekend...but I couldn't bring myself to make an 11 hour drive. I'm going to ship her here as soon as she's weaned.

The ducks are a mess. All of this rain they are covered in mud. You can't tell what color they're supposed to be. lol.

11 hours. Yeesh!

Aww. Poor dirty ducklings. :haha: Surely they'll bathe themselves in the kiddy-pool?

I bought the kiddie pool and they all hate it. Nobody will even check it out. Gah, what a waste. lol.

stuckinoki: I would be high off my ass as well. After my last mc was removed, I was in so much pain, but none the less headed to Thailand the next day. Over there you can get THE BEST PAINKILLERS over the counter. I basically floated my way through our trip. Only positive thing about a mc: The drugs you get to take after.

Ginger: Email has been sent!

Thanks ladies for the well wishes. I'm in so much pain. I had forgotten how much it physically hurts...I'm kind of wishing I had taken the doctor up on his offer for pain meds. lol.

I've just been relaxing. DH is gone so there's nothing for me to really do. I was thinking about starting a skyrim account of my own but I haven't gotten around to it...I've just been playing on the internet and eating a butt load of chocolate. I'm still really tired and gaggy so this pretty much blows...but I'll be ok.

I'm just having trouble watching everyone get their scans...a few of us got pregnant at the same time and I'm insanely jealous that it's not me getting to see my little chook on the US. I'm trying not to be hateful I know we'll all get our turns eventually. I'm just really depressed because I'm staring 4 years in the face. Seems like it should have been my damn turn already, you know.

Such as life I guess. I bought a kiddie pool for my ducks and I have to hang up my new picture today....I really need to get off the couch! lol. I'm so lazy!

NO ONE tells you that! I remember being so shocked at how bad it was. Can you call the doc & ask for the prescription?

Ginger- LOVE your diatribe against deity. LOL.

I'm dealing with it for now...using the heatting pads and they really do help...but I still get a cramp every few hours that knocks the wind out of me. I think I passed the placenta last night? Fleshy with a lot of veins....much different than a clot of period. Definitely something I've never seen but who knows...

Ugh this sucks. Sorry for being so whiny ladies. I'll be back up and running soon lol

Stuckinoki, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: It is definitely your turn! I love that you have ducks. I bet they're so cute.

Be as whiny as you want! Really.

Ack. The day before moving day.... Chaos & way too much to do! (Waiting for the hubby to get up as HIS alarm got me up at 6:30 but he went back to bed. He gets 30 more minutes and then I am kicking him out of bed!)

Bibliophile, good luck with moving! Kick hubby's ass out of bed!

AF finally showed up today. White underwear. Works every time? Anyway, on with my Clomid cycle. Of course I'll be traveling home to Nashville the week I start Clomid. This should properly suck. :dohh:

I am bothered by something. Well same thing again. I called another school there to see would they take non catholic in and where rude to me, basically no. I just wanted to know for curiosity as it was one that was about to be closed and worried my son will have to sit through RE class. So I called school and said again they didnt know. clearly no one is non catholic here but would have no one to watch my son if he wasnt in RE. Meaning he is left there. This bothers me. He wont have work to do and will be the only one I can garentee this. Whats the point in that? can I give him headphones for e books or will they see that as rude. I dont want him to come home with his head filled with RE when I omit him from it as he has to sit through it. I know some say whats the prob here but it is a prob here they are totally over board on religion and miss a lot of actual learning of other things out. And I have no other option at the mo for schools.

Dragon Fly: I know plenty of Irish people who went through RE classes at school but aren't religious. Even in America, I know many people who did the same. It's a good time to just keep open communication with your child and ask them what they learn in school and make it clear that that there are many different religions and that none are right or wrong. Give your son a well rounded education, including religion studies and allow him to decide for himself what he believes in. It can be a tough road when your family is all atheist and never gives you a chance to decide for yourself.

With that said, there must be at least one school that doesn't have RE classes. If you are set against them, then many it is time to move to a bigger city with more schooling options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->