Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Hope the crystals work! I've never put much research into them, but hubby's cousin is huge into them. She's got a shop, teaches classes, etc.

Yay for eggs, Ginger!!!

Ugh. I'm wondering if I've got another cyst or something else going on. :( AF is done. Only CD 6. But I'm having random cramps/ovary pain.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I had some AF-ish cramping on the left side yesterday. That's the side I Ov'd from, so I hope it was implantation and not a cyst from the Clomid. No cramping today.

Have you had cysts before, Ginger? Mine hurt many many many times worse than any "normal" cramping. We were in a restaurant when my first one burst... Pretty sure the hubby thought I was going to die. Lol. We were about to head to the hospital until we realized it was the wrong side for an appendix problem. FX for you!

Weird random spotting on Saturday. And not fresh blood, which is doubly odd since AF just finished a few days before that. Sigh. I thought things were back to normal.

I haven't had a cyst rupture since high school. I'm only just now realizing that that's what it was. Pain was so bad I went into shock. Vomiting and seizures. I just remember being in so much pain, I called my mom and asked her to come home. I never went to the hospital or anything.

So I guess it was just random cramping the other day.

Question. On my sons school form for details I got sent it asks what his religious domination is, I put Atheist but should it say None maybe? as atheist is none also.

see thats what I was thinking too but wrote atheist first down. Not sent it back yet though. But re thinking that as none would be better. He dosnt know who god is not to believe in god.

I'd put 'none' too, Dragon.

Ginger, slight cramping could still indicate a cyst. I had one removed in March of 2012. It didn't really bother me too much...a little cramping here and there I guess. I had to get it removed because it kept getting bigger and bigger and I did not want it to burst. I hope it's just an odd cramp.

Bib, the spotting could be just left over AF blood. I hope you're back to normal!

I hope that's all, Sbmack. The whole cycle was just so 100% textbook (for me) that it makes me wonder.

Doing good over here! Schools out for the summer! Can't wait to hear how your test goes! Have you had any symptoms?

Feeling a little queasy this morning. I've had some cramping. Feeling extra tired. And my breasts have been KILLING me for about a week now. But I don't know what's from Clomid.

DH talked me into testing this morning, 11dpo. BFN with FMU on FRER.

Breasts are still sore, and temps are still up. About five minutes ago, I had sudden cramping. It was really bad, and I doubled over in the kitchen. I know it was uterine cramping, like the worst AF cramps ever. But it only lasted a few minutes, and now it's completely gone... AF is due Wednesday or Thursday.

FX, Ginger!

Good here. Managed to get through my "fertile period" this cycle, so just one more that I have to be avoid bd for (I asked the hubby a couple days ago if he just wanted to get some latex... That did not go over well. LOL!). :) I've been busy putting the new house together- painting, curtains, unpacking, hanging things on walls, and on & on.

:haha:

When you said you asked your hubs if he wanted to get latex, it totally reminded me of a Ukrainian girl I worked with. She'd been in the US for a couple of years and her English was good, but she didn't know any slang.

Well, she printed some blue prints for a customer, and he started to roll them up, so she goes "Sir, would you like a rubber?" and he just staaaaared at her. Finally, a coworker was like "Rubber band. We call them rubber bands. A rubber is something COMPLETELY different." It is her favorite "How I learned to speak like an American" story, as she calls them. She was so embarrassed. :rofl:

I hope the decorating continues to go well!

Lol!

It has to go well. Lol. My nephew requested that we have his birthday party here (they live in an apartment). So we have about 2 1/2 weeks to try and get whatever we can done.

Godspeed!

Oh wait... We're still going to hell.

No godspeed, sorry. You'll have to deal with regular speed.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->