Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Sorry I was MIA today ladies...Made a day trip to the city with the kiddos. The baby had a Dr appointment and then we hit up Walmart and McDonalds :) I live in a town with 1500 people so Walmart and McDonalds are rare luxuries! hehe

Laura - That OPK is getting close...It has to be positive by tomorrow! Exciting!

Fuschia - I would use the first temp as well. how much earlier than normal was it taken? I've done a bit of research that says you can adjust by .02 degrees for every hour early your temp was taken...I always just leave mine alone though as I prefer not to fiddle with my temps too much. I'd try to get one more BD session in if possible...then you both can have a break :)

AFM - OPK is still negative! YAY! CM is watery today thou....Hope O holds off till the weekend! Picked up a two pack of FRER at Walmart today...I WILL save them for 10 and 12 DPO :) I have a few cheapies that I can use before then!

The lower temp was 1 hour before normal and higher was 1 hour after normal.

Today my temp was 36.49 so higher than it has been. Not a giant rise but it wasn't last month so maybe that's just how my body goes!

I guess ill see the next few days what happens.
X

Having googled It.
Ive read that a temp rise is 'usually 0.2deg ' so that would be about right for me here . However I did hhave higher temps up to 36.41 ( so only 0.09 less) earlier in the month. Saying that, my chart last month isn't dissimilar as I had a high temp cd8 and this time it was cd9-funny how there are similarities!

So what day are you ladies at in your cycles? I am CD16 and hope to ovulate in another 2-3 days! here's to +ve OPKs and +ve HPTs!
:dust:

Hi molgold!

Laura and I are cd18.
Laura hoping to ov in next few days and we are waiting to hear of the much awaited positive opk!

I think I have oved yesterday and waiting to get that confirmed with 3 high temps.

Tmb I think is cd12 and waiting for positive opk but doesn't want it before weekend as hubby is out of town and he is vital part !

Have you been trying a while?

Hi molgold!

Laura and I are cd18.
Laura hoping to ov in next few days and we are waiting to hear of the much awaited positive opk!

I think I have oved yesterday and waiting to get that confirmed with 3 high temps.

Tmb I think is cd12 and waiting for positive opk but doesn't want it before weekend as hubby is out of town and he is vital part !

Have you been trying a while?

Hope for BFPs this month for everyone! :flower: Lol, yes, DHs have that one and only vital part it seems ;)

I have had a previous loss from an unplanned pregnancy abt 1.5 yrs ago and didn't try after that until this January. So this is really my 2nd cycle TTC. My first cycle TTC was annovulatory which really threw me off since I have very regular periods. This cycle too, it seems I am late since its CD17 and I am not expected to ovulate till CD 19 / 20. FX!

OPK is still not positive and my temp rose. I really REALLY hope I didn't miss it

Oh right ... I think my temp goes up a bit more gradual than a steep rise... could yours do the same?

Can u think of any reason why your temp might be up?

Is the opk still looking progressively darker? If you missed all together wouldn't opk gone very faint now ?

Opk is still fairly dark. My temp does usually do a gradual rise after ov so fingers crossed it's just a fluke temp. May be because it was wearing pyjamas and I don't usually, who knows. I'm just getting frustrated as should have had +opk by now :-( there was a cycle I did soy where I had a 60 day cycle and didn't ovulate at all. I hope this is not that, although I did take a lower dose and the last time I took the lower dose my cycle was just fine

I can totally understand your frustration but maybe your surge is just taking a while to build up!

Try to keep positive. Looking forward to hearing you've got that positive whenever it may be!

Id have thought pyjamas would make a difference if you don't usually have them on! Xx

The pic is a bit dark but SMU today is almost almost almost there
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/EB321AEF-6128-488A-994D-DCBA06F0D242_zpsifalicja.jpg

Well that must be encouraging!

Must be around the corner! I hope mr donor can come at short notice if needs be ! :)

Fingers crossed! I think it will be tomorrow. But then I've thought it will be lots of different days and so far it has been none of them...

Laura, that is definitely getting close....Any chance to get the donor tonight and tomorrow night, or is it just a one shot deal?! I know when I feel close to O I am sometimes so excited that it effects my sleep which then in turn effects my temps..I'm guessing its just a fluke temp :)

Fuschia - Today's temp looks promising....I am usually a slow riser as well....I'm sure it will continue to rise over the next few days :) Did you manage one last BD session last night?

So what day are you ladies at in your cycles? I am CD16 and hope to ovulate in another 2-3 days! here's to +ve OPKs and +ve HPTs!
:dust:

Hi Molgold! +OPK and HPT vibes right back ach'ya! Welcome to our little group :) Feel free to stick around!

As Fuschia said, I am CD12 today and hoping to get negative OPK's until at least Saturday as DH wont be home until Friday or Saturday. I sure I hope I don't go early...the earliest I've ever O'd on a medicated cycle is CD18 so I'll be pretty peeved if my body all of a sudden decided to surprise me!

Tmb- well last night I woke up propped up in bed very late where I had intentions of waiting for hubby to come to bed and then bding but it had obv taken it out of me and didn't manage.

Did manage a quick one this am though not that im sure that helps at all!

I can't believe all the bding recorded on my chart! Im still feeling a bit pessimistic about it though. .. like if nothing has happened for 7 months... I can't see it happening this month! ! But who knows!

Id love so much to have a xmas baby but just need to see whats in store for us all I guess! X

It's just a one time donation thing, so I'm hoping tomorrow is the day. Would rather wait for a clear positive then jump in far too early. Gah... Being gay sucks sometimes. This is one of the times!

lol Laura....Yes, I guess it has its draw backs....but the good far out way the bad, right :) I so hope this all works out for you - THIS CYCLE!

Thanks Hun. I hope so too for all of us here :)

With the tests I'm almost certain it will be tomorrow
See the thing is it did this exact same thing last month. Was so so very close to positive on the first day, then the second day it was CLEARLY positive, and the same for one day after that. Then back to negative. So I think it's safe to assume that even if I get a positive tonight, it will still be positive tomorrow, so a donation tomorrow will be fine as I do not usually ovulate until 24 hours after the first positive.

First day (close)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/893c63d730bb4c7152b400c7123c11ef_zpsa9926ac5.jpg

Second day (clearly positive)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/4f23615f719589738f951eaac4434d0b_zps5521eaf6.jpg

Last months chart was first positive on day 24, second positive day 25 and ovulation day 26. So I'm hopeful that I will have a super positive tomorrow, another on Friday and ovulation on Saturday. Of course will get a donation tomorrow ASAP. I'm not expecting ov on the same cd as the soy usually moves things forward when I take it
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/63d59b243cfa84578d8772212625dc68_zpse3b9495f.jpg

Are you taking anything for your LP? 9 days is a little on the short side. I've heard vitB helps a lot...

That is a good looking chart though...very clear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->