Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Yeah I'm taking vitamin b complex and red raspberry leaf capsules in the hope of lengthening it. I've only been taking them two months so will give it a little longer before I try anything else

Man my ovaries hurt!

Got everything thing crossed for you Laura!

Having a stressful day with dd and pup. Its one of those days I find myself wishing we didn't get the puppy as bad as I feel to say it.

Just so hectic here sometimes!

Xxx

I'm sure it will all be worth it when they are both a bit older and they are best friends :)

I have the horrendous sinking feeling that we're going to be let down again

Oh no, laura.....by the donor or the cycle?!

Fuschia - we have a pup to....she's almost 3. Really good dog but we moved her from the country in to a town and now I feel like she may be better off back out in the country. We have some friends willing to take her but we are undecided about letting her go just yet. Big decision!

LaurA' has donor said something or acted some way to make u think that?

Tmb- big decision! Our lab puppy isn't a bad pup by no means just normal! Tbh it depends on how dd is being to how easy it is to deal with puppy behaviour! Just clocked on too that she's been climbing up and smuggling him treats from the table!

He's just being blasé. He's being all "oh I don't know if I can." And "will let you know" and just taking forever to reply to texts, sven though I can see that he's read them. It's just making me uneasy.

Have you talked with the back up at all? I would hate to see another cycle without you even having a chance....I would get that back up donor on stand by right away....or maybe just go with him instead!

Right. He's agreed to tomorrow late evening. Fx I get my + OPK tomorrow and he shows up

Why are men so unreliable?!?

Oh great Laura at least he has agreed to it! Have you used this donor before or is he perhaps a bit nervous?

Sounds like you can use as many donors on the books as possible!

I so hope you get a positive opk tomorrow am :)

I have been feeling lots of pulling etc on my right side and I keep thinking omg what if I haven't ovulated yet and we missed another chance! Its just exhausting though! Got my 1st positive opk on Saturday so surely I would have oved by now and this am was the start of my temp shift!

We certainly don't have any more bding in us for now!!

We used him once before when Amy tried. Fingers crossed he keeps to his word!

I reckon you will have ovulated already. Sometimes the egg travelling down the tube can be a bit painful I think?

I re known Monday was your ov date, which makes your bd pattern perfect :)

Oooh I do hope so. Been talking to hubby ans his hopes are very high either cos its not happened yet! But I think you naturally sort of drop your expectations to protect yourself from disappointment don't you!

I hope he sticks to his word laura! I can imagine how frustrating and vulnerable it must feel to have to rely on someone like that.

Is it usually pretty awkward when he comes over? Or are you quite relaxed and used to it now?

Last time we inseminated it was in a hotel, but I don't think it will be awkward. Cup of team send him to do his thing, he leaves and then we do our thing :)

Hehe sounds fine! I am gonna cross my fingers for you that you get both a positive opk and a willing donor!

Well I can see on your chart that your temp has gone down so that's the 1st good news!
Now im just eagerly awaiting the news of the blazing positive :) xx

Ive put my data in for this morning and ff has given me an ov day of cd16. I think you said you thought it was cd 16 laura? Im wondering why it is cd 16 when the temp rise that actually went higher happened on cd 18 and so I would have pin pointed ov at cd 17 myself!

Also.... the lines are dotted. .. you more experienced tempers know why this is? Many thanks!!

Ov will usually happen on a dip, as the surge in oestrogen can make your temp drop, so I reckon cd16 :) also, the dotted crosshairs are because of the Ewcm a few days before.mif you take that out it would probably give you solid ones :)

No positive for me. I'm getting so frustrated this cycle I really am. And we can't get a donation until it is positive

Oh Laura... still neg! Will donor be flexible and hold on for you ?

Or is it only tonight he is agreeing to... in which case it must be worth getting him over anyway if that's all he can do?

When is back up donor back? Maybe the surge will wait for him!?

Thanks for info on my chart!

Re ewcm.... I had been drinking gf juice every day since af and was excited to see it on that day..... but it was never to be seen again!!!

He probably will be yeah. I don't want to just do it today just in case it happens in a week or so and I can't get a donation,then the one today would be a total waste of time.

So frustrating!
https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk62/tanvu32/britney3a.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"