Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Fingers crossed your plan will mean success!

I'm hoping for +opk in the morning, my uterus feels like it is about to burst! I can only assume it's the egg get ting ready to pop.

Its so hard for the timing to use the OPK's. I have my one cup of coffee in the am and then nothing else...Hold for as long as I can and then I'll do my OPK. After that I usually drink 2 huge cups of water in the span of about an hour...have a tea in the afternoon and then another huge glass of water....then try to really cut down at about 5pm so that I can hold up for another OPK around 8pm (I only start doing 2 OPK's if I think I'm getting close to O)....

Laura - Still early for you though right? When did you O last cycle? CD18 or something? Hope its blaring positive tomorrow :)

Last cycle my +opk was cd24, but that was without the soy. Last time I took soy the +opk was cd17. Hopeful, hopeful! Probably a little more hopeful than I should be considering we tried for almost a year before with no success, but positive mental attitude never hurt anyone :)

I'm having to drink a LOT of water just because it feels a little dry down there (apparently soy can do that) but I'm not drinking for three hours before I do an opk. Saying that, when I get a positive I get it on even a dribble of wee... Haha

Laura its great that you arw so in tune with yourself!

Im useless ! Although I felt stuff going on at about 9am then not much since. ... maybe that was it!? Find out in the am!

If I have oved today then its 1 day sooner than last month.

Thinking up ways to instigate bding near enough as soon as dh arrives! Might involve a little prep and dd early to bed!
I have 2 opks left but I don't really see much point in doing them... im drinkjn too much and I think they will be neg... plus they aren't going to affect what I actually do anyway!

Are you off nights now laura? Make things easier if so won't it! Has your temping been ok while working nights?

Sounds like a plan!

Yeah am off nights now. I didn't temp during the nights. Just used an average temp

I peedONS :) haha....feels good getting to this point in the cycle! Because of my PCOS I ALWAYS have lines on my OPK's...today's test was actually quite dark...not positive, but dark enough to make me worry about missing our shot....Sure hope it stays negative until at least Friday but Saturday would be even better :wacko:

Fingers crossed tmb!

The whole timing thing can be pretty stressful can't it!

My night not going swimmingly. ... told hubby id be waiting for him in....ahem appropriate bding attire. Then as he was ababout to leave he got held up as boss wanted to have a chat about him not doing as well as he should be!!

So that's meant im waiting for him and ring to check how far he is and he hadn't left! Plus mood isn't going to be ideal now! So just sitting patiently with the pup now waiting!

Oh boooooo! Silly boss!

Tmb - I always have a line too. But no pcos

Well today is now covered.

I think we are at the end of our capabilities. .. been years since we been at it this much!

The idea of going flat out like this for months on end stresses me out lol!

Good news! Fingers crossed you catch the eggy!

Oof! Ovulation pain

Watching 1 born every minute. I usually avoid this prog like the plague!
2 reasons -
1--im well jel!!!

2-bit sad ill never prob get to give birth naturally !

Bit here I am watching a water birth :) beautiful really

I've never seen that show. I'll have to look it up at some point...I've heard about it a lot!

Positive this am laura?

Regarding my temps... took temp at 5am when dd tried to get into bed.... 36.23 so not risen much at all. Then went toilet and went to sleep for 2 more hours till 7am and it was 36.63!!!

Bit un sure which one to take!

If its 63 then im quite sure I oved yest!

What a pain. What would you ladies do? Wait till tomorrow am to get a better idea ? X

I would go with the first temp Hun. Tends to be more accurate. It may be that you're having an ovulation dip and your temp will go up tomorrow, which would mean ov yesterday :/) fx!

Nope. Still getting there. Am getting impatient now
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/B43DC52D-FDBC-4420-AB62-C97466772CB7_zpsdqkfnpk1.jpg

So does ov rise in temp mean you over the day before yesterday. .. not the day before?

I do quite often do 2 temps when this happens and usually they aren't that much diff!

Oh well... oh god does that mean we should bd again this pm!! Blimey

No as far as I understand temp is reflective of the previous day. Sometimes because of the estrogen surge when ovulating, some women get a dip in temp. That may be why you have a little dip to signify the egg actually popping out. If you look at my chart from last month I have an EPIC ov dip! Temp will probably go up tomorrow. BD tonight would hurt, cause sometimes you can still catch up to 24 hours post ovulation. I've it a shot if you guys still have the energy haha

I took another pic of the same test ten mins later. I think it may go positive today.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/5449b682f22e2229f8849ccb8fcd3d5c_zps8f4f781d.jpg

Fingers crossed laura!

I hope your donor is all ready for you.

Just a question. ... do you ask your donor to do certain things?

Like - eat well, take vits, no ejaculating within a certain time frame before donating?

It's not going to be today. The OPK is still negative. Maybe tomorrow...

We don't ask him to do anything, no. We will if it takes a while, but for now we want as little of an impact as possible. He does already take vitamins though :)

Just was curious that's all!

Ill see what I can do re tonight. ...

Had a busy day today ending with taking pup to his training class!

So annoyed about this am temp glitch but k recorded the low temperature like u said. Figured its better to seem like I oved later than too early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->