Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Fuschia - look at you sitting at 3DPO! Exciting :)

Laura - I can't believe it's negative again.....it was so close yesterday! Is it still *almost* there?

Looking like DH will be returning to me on Saturday.....so close but so far away still. I'm missing him :(

Frustratingly yup... Still almost. The bottom one is a clearblue and is clearly negative, which is comforting. Guess we just have to wait and keep testing I guess :-(
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/8df161f007d5311c9b872f5c1c0c5c1b_zps2e2040c5.jpg

I'd get so confused testing with different brands! Lol I see these are all negative but if one was positive and another was negative, I'd be a mess! Not sure if its the same brand, but I use the green tabbed test in the middle......it was frustrating for while but once I got my first clear positive I am more confident with them now :)

I so hope you get that blaring positive tomorrow...or maybe even later today!

Fingers crossed. We'll see how it goes. I'm just going to take a bit of a chill pill now and wait for it to happen

Fingers crossed. We'll see how it goes. I'm just going to take a bit of a chill pill now and wait for it to happen

I am frustrated too at CD18 and OPKs getting darker but not quite :(

I'm sure both of you ladies will be getting your positives soon :) Maybe I'm praying so hard for mine to stay negative for a few more days that it is rubbing off on to you both! Sorry...hehe....

Afternoon ladies!

Yes I know. .. Im 3dpo ! That happened all of a sudden it feels but I think it was because we were so busy bding what felt like every 5 mins!

I feel like I have a spot of thrush now though ( sorry tmi) I have cream at home but not sure if its wise to ise just in case... I usually steer clear of things that say do not use if pregnant in tww! Do you ladies?

It's very annoying though :(

Not much longer tmb :) I know how you feel as I miss hubby when hes away with work!

Laura- glad to hear your are chilling. .. that might help!

Maybe just crank our the cranberry juice Hun? Although I'm sure using the cream would be fine as you don't use it right up in there if you know what I mean. I would probably steer clear of tablets, but the cream should be fine :) otherwise just drink lots of cranberry juice and water and flush that bugger out haha!

He'll be home soon Tmb :)

Still waiting here, but it's ok.mi can't be arsed to stress. It will happen when it happens. I'm writing a few reviews for the blog. Can't wait for when I can review baby products one day!

Thanks! I already take a cranberry capsule every day to try and ward off this type of thing!

If I can't bear it ill use a bit of cream but hopefully I can fight it off!

When I conceived dd we obv did a lot of bding ( because we fancied it rather than to a schedule! ) then the monday ( approx 2 days after I conceived) went to doc as had a blooming uti and she checked I wasn't preg which obviously I want only a couple days after oving and gave me anti biotics not safe for use in pregnancy! But obv I was pregnant with a bfp 1 week exactly after that!

I wanted to avoid all that this time so take a capsule a day to ward off nasties!

Yikes! Stupid anti bs! I would definitely up your water intake and try and flush it out

Have two very tired doggies here after chasing them around the garden with the hose pipe...

Fuschia - Yes, get yourself some cranberry juice...and maybe some yogurt to eat. I've heard you can put pro biotic yogurt down *there* as well. Suppose to help with itching and help heal! Who would have thought!

Laura - Read the blog and I am craving me some peppermint tea! I may have to make a trip to the store. I have some loose leaf strawberry peppermint mix....maybe I'll have a cup :)

Molgold - Your chart is showing fertile CM so that's a good sign that O is close :)

DH called and they are having a weather day and have been unable to complete any flights today...If they don't get back in the air then he might not be home till Sunday now :( Boohoo!

I hope he gets back in the air soon! Strawberry peppermint mix sounds amazing!

Thanks ladies for advice!

Tmb- its sods law isn't it! I hope it all works out!!

Finished work now and not working rhe the weekend ! Hooray! But hubby is working both days of weekend :(

Just me and the troublesome two i guess!

Can't wait till we are all getting near to testing territory xx

Oh boo! I'm off at the moment but back at work tomorrow and working the whole weekend. Boooo!

Morning! So I shall wait to hear how the opks are doing!

My temp dropped this am at 4dpo so that was un expected. .. its close to cover line and having googled I think it could be a secondary estrogen surge whatever that may be !!!???

Hope you have a good day at work laura!

Hope you get news that hubby will be home Saturday tmb!

I'm mentally giving up this cycle. Just going to keep peeing on things and hope for the best. Nothing positive yet , but I did a direct comparison between last cycle and this one and I'm sure the opks haven't been positive yet
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/01CEFDB4-DBAD-455F-AAB1-768FC48E2DD5_zpspilgxyv7.jpg
Last month's positive was cd24 so maybe it will be then... But either way I'm going to assume this cycle is anovulatory or I have missed it. Thankfully I am temping so I will see of I've ovulated without a +opk

Maybe the soy hasn't had as much of an affect this time.

I think you will ov but later on!

It must be hard cos you have been expecting it for days now!

Most important thing is you keep peeing on opks and temping then your doing all you can and if you will get a chance this month.... you will def catch it :) xx

I really hope so Hun! You'll have your bfp by the time I ov

God.... did you not give your ovaries the message that we were meant to ov and test on same time days!!! So selfish of them! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->