Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Lol hear hear!! And I know I was wondering how Mol is doing too...Mol drop in and let us all know you're ok plz hun :) xx

Hey ladies

I checked in today after ages to see you guys asking for me :hugs: aww!

Ive been swamped with work and this pregnancy related illnesses have got me down. I might just be borderline gestational diabetic, but I am on my toes and being monitored. Other than that everything is good. I hope to post more in detail later. Hope you all are well!

XX

Heeey Mol!! Great to hear from you! Sorry pregnancy isn't being nice to you....I was like that through mine!! Haha...but 10 or so weeks your little darling will be here :) xx

Hey Mol hope your well, Emma your really funny that post about us having a 24 to 48 hour slot made me laugh, thanks carly will try and become more adventourous with the ovulation tests xx

Ohh no Shaz sorry to hear that!! :/ Did you test early enough? Seems you might have missed the surge or has af come on time? xx

Both by looks of it, AF has came on time this time which is good maybe just not timed it well. xx

Sorry Shazney :( disappointing but you have this cycle to try again now . Did I read you might try some different opks? You must have missed your surge ? Xx

I was thinking you might have missed the surge...considering how many dodgy ones I've had the last couple of cycles. At least af was on time - although I know a bfp would have been wonderful xx

Sorry Shazney :( Maybe a few different OPK brands might be a good start. If you could find one that works good for you it would be well worth the time and effort. Hope AF takes it somewhat easy on you.

Carly - By the looks of your chart, you didn't get a third donation. Did you but it's just not showing? Your temps look strong this cycle :)

Thinking of you ladies.....and Laura, I miss Laura!

No just the 2 Tmb...not holding out any hope with a donation 3 days before either lol. Hope everyone is doing ok :) xx

Thanks ladies can you advise any opks that helped you? yeah the opks have been seeming a bit dodgy these days hopefully this cycle is better, yeah glad cycle is on time thats a good thing, glad to hear from you ladies. I miss Laura too tmb :(

https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=141249917348&alt=web

Try that link Shaz...they are wider tests so easier to read/understand too :) Good luck this cycle!! xx

carly thats the ones I use :) the clearblue ones have been a bit dodgy

just looked again I dont use them turns out they look similar yeah think these might be better will give these a try as well as ones I usually use.

Where are you in your cycle?

Hope they work better :) I am currently 2-3 days (ish) away from af...will see if the agnus castus and/or b6 will make any difference to this cycle length :) Tested yesterday smu and it was bfn so waiting for af for definite! xx

Shazney - GL with the new OPK's. The ones I used always had a green end.....actually still have about 30 left. I should send then to you :)

Carly - I was wondering if you had tested. Your temps look so good this cycle. Did you do anything different this go around? I wish your donation was a little closer....even by a day. Oh well, can't change that I guess.

Afm - Full term today :) so could be any day now....or another 5 weeks if I go over due!

Wow full term!!! Eeeek sooo flipping exciting!! :D This ks the final countdown yaaay :) Wishing you tons of luck in the last few weeks!! Isaac came dot on 37 weeks...I'd like that again if we're lucky enough to have another lol

Yeah I took agnus castus up until ovulation and been taking vitamin b6 and folic acid the whole cycle. I'm taking the b6 to try to lengthen my 11-12 day LP and the agnus to try bring ovulation earlier. Agnus didn't work this cycle but I think it really helped my cm. Just waiting to see what kind of LP I end up with this time :)

Spotting today Carly?! That's unusual for you, is it not? That's quite the switch up if things you did this month. Temp wise I'd say it's made a change...steady/strong post O temps. I just wish you'd get one or two days of positives for OPK's instead of 5 to 10!

How's everyone doing?

Hey hun :) Wellllll....af arrived last night I guess (the spotting) as temp dropped dramatically this am. I don't know what to do really as it seems the b6 actually shortened my LP to 10 days! :/ My issue with LP may not be progesterone related....maybe I should stop taking the b6. Hmmm....that's peed me right off!! lol

Hey Carly any idea or best way to take temp? That's one thing I don't do as not sure if it works or does help. Sorry about AF try and not get pissed off. I'm on day 6 of the dreaded witch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->