Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

We are staying in Los gigantes - not as popular as los christianos . We are hiring a car bough so might go exploring other areas - will see what it's like where we are ! Xx

Carly - Sorry to see that AF arrived. Maybe a break will be a good idea. Sometimes it's nice to take a step back and focus in ither things for a month or two. I am glad you still plan to check in on us :) :hugs:

Shaz - Are you at day 30 yet? Have you tested? Thinking if you :)

I need some updates from everyone :)

No I'm only on day 24, usually day 25 I have an af but
it varies. So will see what happens next week.
That's why I am waiting to day 30 or just over.
Thanks for thinking of me that's lovely.
How are you? :)

Hope you have a great time away fuschia.

Hope all other ladies are well :)

Hey well AF came on yesterday really fed up lol
How is everyone doing? It's so quiet in here

Sorry about AD Shaz. How long was your cycle? More normal length? Hope the witch is kind to you. Do you have a plan for this cycle?

I've been popping in, just haven't been posting. I want to keep in touch with everyone but feel kinda guilty when I post about pregnancy stuff.

Sorry about AF Shaz!! :( That's poop - stoopid witch :hugs:

I also pop in but have nothing to share :/ Not ttc is pretty boring haha :/

Tmb pleeaasseee I'd personally love to share your preggy news...and Emma's, Mol's and all the other ladies expecting. Why shouldn't you share your lovely baby stuff? I really enjoy living vicariously through you guys. My best friend in the whole world had her baby girl today! Emma, I'm going to have a stiff tomorrow ;) I mentioned that to Gemma and she now calls me crazy baby lady haha :haha:

I'm sooo desperate to be pregnant but I love that we've shared your guys' journey too :) It's awesome xx

Hey ladies!

Sorry for AF Shazney :( Hope next cycle brings better luck.

My Sis in law who has been trying 9 years, and had an MC last year, is pregnant again! She is due for her 6th week early scan and I am so happy for her :) I hope Carly, Shaz, laura, Wanting also get on the preggo bus :D and SOON!

Awwww Mol such wonderful news for your sister and you all! I love happy news :D Your children will be close in age - brilliant :)

No plans for this cycle although considering buying a treadmill soon, not overweight but feel I need more exercise and I am going to go back to eating as healthy as I can. My cycle length was 26 days so I am happy about that.

Feel free to post news Tmb and everyone else :) I think I may just be checking in now and again as not much news here for now, thats great news MolGold :)

Hello ladies - sorry about AF shazney.

It's your first time trying with donor though right? So keep our spirits up!

Have everything crossed for you and more .

My big news is that I found out the gender of my baby today :). I wasn't going to but mr 'I'm not sure I want to know ' (hubby) changed his mind at 16 weeks exactly and booked a private scan this afternoon!
And.... It's ....... A ....................,,,,,................................................

BOY!!!! Eek!!

Awwwwww hunny that's wonderful news!!! Soooo happy for you, how do you feel? Eeek sooo cute and exciting! xx

Aww thats so exciting hun :)

well second donation yeah, I just hope a pregnancy happens quickly starting to lose patience lol

I certainly understand the impatience !!

Carly- well as u know - the whole boy thing is a little hard for me to digest but that doesn't mean I am disappointed or love this baby less !! Just takes a little getting used to !

Hey I have one of eAch- can't get more balanced than that!
Xxxx

Awww he'll be perfect and no trouble for his mummy I'm sure!! :) Yay....boys really are sooo loving. Isaac has to have cuddles numerous times a day. He's a little softy but I love it xx

Yay for a boy! That's so exciting Fuschia :) Congrats!!

I had my 34 week check yesterday and all is well. Baby is still head down but not yet engaged. I didn't gain any weight in the last 4 weeks! I was surprised by that as I feel like I have gained. BP was nice and low. I go in next at 37 weeks at which time I'll have my GBS swab done. Only weird thing going on is a numb spot on the top, right dude of my bump. I pulled a muscle there a few weeks back while coughing and once the pain subsided it just went numb?!?! Doctor figures something has been pinched and should heal up soon or after baby comes.

How is everyone doing this week?

Hey Tmb :) Hi everyone!

Weird about the numbness...kinda freaky? Lol I hate that numb sensation lol. Hope all comes back when your little one is here :) Wow 34 1/2 weeks already! Good luck at the next appt :)

Nothing going on here lol....hope everyone is ok? Ps Emma, I LOVE the new profile piccy avatar thingy (yes that is the technical tern) :p hehe xx

Carly - I see you've got a positive OPK. Looks like it might be an earlier O than usual?! How is donor hunting going? And have you been working hard at the healthy eating the last two weeks?

hey hows is everyone? I am day 14 and still no ovulation yet which is unusual for me so could be out this month. hope everyone is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->