Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Cheers Shaz :)

I temp using just a basic thermometer (from Morrisons and temp the same time every day (or as close to the same time as possible). Before getting out of bed or anything. I use fertility friend

www.fertilityfriend.com to chart the temps :)

It really helps to show how long after a +opk you ovulate, also when you have 3 or more charts you kind of get a sense of when you might be getting ready to ovulate if temps have a similar pattern to previous charts. You can't plan donations for definite around charting though as you see a temp change after you ovulate already. So using with opks is usually good - and I think it helps read your body better :)

Sorry about AF Carly. Sorry your lp didn't change....was this the first cycle on b6? I took a b complex with folic acid while I was TTC (but my lp was never the issue). I also tried vitex for my stupid long cycles but it didn't seem to do anything but make me breakout like a teenager!

Shaz - I tempted with a basal body thermometer. Placed it at my bedside and temped at around 6am each day. I used fertility friend as well :) A 3 day temp rise will typically confirm ovulation, but like Carly said, it won't predict ovulation so using the OPK's are a good idea. I was also checking my cervical mucus and my cervix position. Crazy the things we will do to get pregnant!

Not much new here. Appointment tomorrow. They will check my gbs and see if I'll need IV during labour. My hips feel like they are separating - OUCHY - but other then that I am managing well and can't complain :) Busy few weeks ahead as I chose to volunteer at the kids school and organize and run a fundraiser this month! Haha...not sure what I was thinking!?!?

Lp did change after all...after the tiny spot of bleeding I didn't get af at all yesterday and it arrived this afternoon instead. So I ended up with a 12 day Lp for the 1st time in a wee while :) Quite happy about that. I am going to stick with the agnus and try just 1000mg a day this cycle - along with the b6 and folic acid. Hoping for a 13 day LP if not a bfp ;) Hehe

You are sure superwoman to volunteer for all that work!! My goodness....lol yellow bump Could be here any day now!! :happydance: No doubt the whole family is anxious to meet you LO - I'm anxious for a baby pic lol. Hey would a sniff of a pic of a newborn work too Emma??!! Haha...

How are you Emma and Mol? And anyone else I'm forgetting? lol xx

Thanks ladies, the green opks are so much easier to use. They arrived today.
I would always still use opks but just wondered about the whole thermometer thing.

Carly - Yay to a 12 day LP! It may be even better next cycle once the b6 has had more time to sink in. Or maybe a 9month LP :) Hope your OPK's cooperate this cycle and you get great timing for donation!

Shaz - Temping is a very good resource but it takes patience. It gets very frustrating at times but after a few cycles you will start to see a typical pattern pre band post ovulation.

AFM - Appointment went good yesterday. Baby is head down and has dropped in to my pelvis. Did my gbs test yesterday so I'll know in a few days if I'll need IV in during delivery. Spent my morning scrubbing walls.....haha. Tomorrow we have hockey then are headed to the city for a night of hotel and pool fun for the kids. Monday I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted :) DH heads out of town for a night or two next week and he has told me baby needs to stay in until next Friday at the earliest. Next appointment is on the 16th at 39 weeks :)

Awh that's awesome T!! :) Good luck eith IV results and have a great time away...hope hubby gets his wish!! lol xx

How's everyone doing?

Tmb not too long now! Wow :)

I'm away a lot these days as I've got too much to handle at work and I'm working Sundays as well, though I can work at home on weekends. I'm so exhausted anyway with the pregnancy progressing. But the upside is I've got just a month left for ML to start :) hope to be on here more often !

Hi ladies, I need help I am a bit confused, my cycle is usually 25 days, I got a donation yesterday and it turns out this morning I was ovulating but not in the afternoon and I am on cycle day 10. My CM was really good yesterday. It seems early for me anyone had this before?

How's everyone doing?

Tmb not too long now! Wow :)

I'm away a lot these days as I've got too much to handle at work and I'm working Sundays as well, though I can work at home on weekends. I'm so exhausted anyway with the pregnancy progressing. But the upside is I've got just a month left for ML to start :) hope to be on here more often !

Hey hunny great to hear from you :) Sorry about work tho but yaaaay for ML!! Bet you're just counting the weeks, days, hours, minutes.....haha. Wow it's all going so fast to me anyway lol xx

Hi ladies, I need help I am a bit confused, my cycle is usually 25 days, I got a donation yesterday and it turns out this morning I was ovulating but not in the afternoon and I am on cycle day 10. My CM was really good yesterday. It seems early for me anyone had this before?

Sorry I can't help hun, ive no clue!! :/ What do you mean you ovulated today but not this afternoon? Do you mean it's a positive opk?

Shaz: Same question as Carly, do you mean you got a +OPK ?

Yes same here Shaz - do you mean you got a positive OPK this morning but not yesterday and got the donation to be on the safe side? If you had positive opk today - can you get a second donation? Dont forget it is possible to have surges and not ovulate- if its quite early for you then that could be happening?

Ideally I guess you would get another donation but keep opking!

I got a positive opk in the morning had a donation the day before and then a negative opk in the afternoon. So postive opk in morning then negative opk in afternoon.
Cm is gone for now, was strong at weekend. I hope I am making sense.

Maybe it was a short surge and started the evening/night before? If cm was right and opk positive then fx you've had perfect timing xx

Thanks Carly. Yeah I must be having short surges.
But I do believe I have timed it well. Is it better to test at night as well?
Cm is the best way to go for me :) how is everyone?

I test 3 times a day at least when I'm close lol Good luck hun xx

Heeeey!!! Wowwww 9 days!! :wohoo:

Nothing new here...just waiting lol...need to start temping again but keep forgetting - and I'm less stressed when not temping so maybe I'll just go by other signs and sod the thermometer this cycle lol. Smileys came in this morning :)

Are you mega nervous now? Or just nervously excited? I'm soooo excited for you and your family xx

Oh ! single digit wait for your LO now Tmb! Awesome! Cant wait to meet him/her :)

How is everyone else? Where are you in your cycles and in real life?

I hit 32 weeks today :) 50 something days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->