Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hello!

Shazney - the female body can be a strange thing and ovulation could be around the corner for you :) it's such a frustrating thing at times isnt it - even more so when you are relying on your body being fair so you can get a well timed donation.

How are things between you and your partner now? has all this eased the pressure ?

I am well thank you and feeling o nowadays :)

Carly - did you get a donation this weekend? When do you think you ovulated?

I swear I'm gonna cry when the next bfp comes through on this thread and it will... I can't wait xx

Hi ladies :) I had a donation last night...ran out of smiles yesterday tho! Was testing and got flashing smile so wanted to check it was solid yesterday but it was an error result! grrr So I have abso no idea what's happening or when lol.

Shaz hope +opk is just around the corner for you, along with a donation :)

How is everyone? x

Glad you chose to get a donation this cycle Carly! Is it from your regular donor or a new one? Hope your temp goes up and up :)

Shaz - I hope you get a clear sign that ovulation is coming :)

Fuschia - How are things? Have you picked out any boy names?

How's every one else? Thinking of everyone often :)

Afm - 35 weeks today! I'm still good with baby remaining in for a few more weeks....I haven't even started my hospital bags. My mil is bringing me the new diaper bag I ordered next weekend so I will start packing it next Monday at 36 weeks :)

New donor Tmb :) Getting another donation tomorrow if I get a positive on a cheapy too and thanks hun xx

Awww happy 35 weeks! I am shocked at how quick it's flying for you ladies! Soon you're all going to havw beautiful bundles...There's nothing more magical than that :) xx

Hello!

Shazney - the female body can be a strange thing and ovulation could be around the corner for you :) it's such a frustrating thing at times isnt it - even more so when you are relying on your body being fair so you can get a well timed donation.

How are things between you and your partner now? has all this eased the pressure ?

I am well thank you and feeling o nowadays :)

Things are ok between partner, he is working now so that has took some pressure off unfortunately he wants a new job so he is driving me up the wall with that and wants to go away but we are trying to save up to get married.

I think he thinks there is a money tree outside :haha:

Pressure has eased a bit more nowhere near as bad as it was.

Thats good your doing well.

Hi girls

Hope you are all ok. I'm currently in my first 2ww

Terrified is an understatement

Xxx

Glad to hear things are better shazney.

Wanting I have y fingers crossed for you xxx

Carly- are you happier with new donor? Did you just fancy a change or was there a reason to change ? Happy tww I hope it goes fast for you xxx

Hi wanting :) Aw so glad you ovulated and gpod luck this tww!! I pray you get your beautiful rainbow xx

Shaz good news about fellas new job, and that pressure is off! Good luck this cycle :)

Emma we decided to change donor just after 9 cycles of no luck....no real other reason than that. Guess we'll see what happens :) Almost 18 weeks for ya!! Woohoo!! You feeling little mr move yet? xx

I have felt him yes - at this stage it is quite muffled if you know what I mean but I know I have felt him moving about .

I listen regularly too on my angel sounds thing and I hear him moving around lots always :) x

Just leaving a quick message to say thanks for everyones support in here it has been great having that support system, I do not think I will have a bfp this month due to my body not ovulating at all as I am day 17 today, but there is always the rest of the year, fingers crossed for everyone else to get a bfp soon!

Hey Shaz :) How is it going with ovulation and what not? I eended up having 10 days of positive opks lol....only ovulated either yesterday or the day before :/ xx

Hope you've had +opks and had a donation :)

How is everyone? x

Carly - 10 days! Wowzers, that's crazy. Did you manage to get a donation in the last few days or us this cycle a right off? You had a lot of positive OPK's last cycle as well, didn't you? Hmmmm....wonder what's up with that!

Shaz - Did that positive ever make an appearance. Must be frustrating when your body usually ovulated around the sand time each cycle and then just decides to switch things up! I ovulated anywhere between day 18 and day 118 or higher so I feel some of your frustration! Hope you have O'd and are in with a shot :)

:hugs: ladies :)

Afm - In the 20's today....29 days till d-day :)

Oooh 29 days!!! As if!!! Wow....yay not long til yiur beautiful rainbow arrives :) Sooo bloomin exciting!!

Nope last donation I got was the Tues...I refused to have another as I was ovulating so late...and I felt bad about asking donor to come back again haha. Ah well hoping the agnus castus and b6 work their magic for next cycle!! And yep had 6 days of + last cycle :/ xx

I didnt get a positive ovulation at all on the tests, so I just had a donation anyways with what my CM was telling me. Hopefully its better luck next month, what strips are you using Carly?

Oh not long to go tmb!

Ah good luck Shaz and deffo worth going by cm! FX for ya :) I used 3 brands of opks this cycle.The bodycare ones, CBD and ebay ones...I didn't include my 1st 6 days of + onto my chart just as I'm not sure if the bodycare ones aren't too sensitive. So I plotted from the ebay ones that usually work really well x

just why oh why isnt it easier???

We should go a different colour all over when fertile or something? Wouldnt that be a much better way? Then men would see us and it would aid them in 'spreading their seed' and ladies like us and you guys that are wanting to conceive could use the indicator to know now was the time..

oh look I have woken up bright blue today - time for sexy time/ donation etc? Im sure this would make it all so much easier.

It just seems obvious to me - it is meant to be the most natural thing for survival etc - reproducing so why on earth make it so difficult!

Whyu make men fertile all the time and women fertile for like 24- 48 hours? Where is the sense in that?

Lol dont worry about me ladies....

On a more serious note - where is Aditi ?? We havent had any posts from MolGold in a while and I dont think she has updated her journal either - hopefully all is well and she is just becoming all consumed with the reality of becoming a mum soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->