Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Oh My god great news Shazney.. woohoo! Congrats!

I hopw wanting and Carly join you soon!

Emma and Tasha hope you both are well..

34 weeks for me today :) 40ish days to go!

Hey ladies :wave:

Congrats Shaz!! Did you feel optomistic for a BFP this cycle? Were you feeling any different? How did your OH react? So happy for you :)

Carly - Had a look at your chart....your pre-o section is actually smiling! Haha....How do you feel about this one? Sending positive vibes!

Mol - 34 weeks! Wahoo! Are you ready?

Emma - How are you feeling? You are getting close to the 3rd trimester now :)

Afm - Ady and I are doing great! The whole family has adjusted to the new little one pretty well. She is a week old today....the time flies by so fast at this stage. I'm trying to soak up every minute of it!

Aw so great to hear from you :) So glad everything is going well with your new little lady. Happy for you that everyone has adjusted well...nawwww x

Haha didn't realise it was smiling!! lol....surely that's a great omen?? Haha. I stopped temping yesterday so I'm not going to dwell on things. I may test on sun but every cycle that goes by is another loss of hope :/

Shazney- that is such amazing news. So glad you found the right approach for you and it has paid off. Wonderful news... When will your due date be ? Are we looking at a Christmas baby

Mol- 34 weeks - the end is really in sight noe. Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

Carly - what's going on with you at the mo- are you still breaking to lose weight? Or are you still trying I hope so!

Tmb- such special times. Sounds like you have everything under control too! I remember feeling that way with Evie and just wanting to stop time and look at her because you know how fast it all changes! I love her name too .

Hubby is hoping we find inspiration for a name when on holiday in Florida in 4 weeks !

Having an awful day ladies. Feeling like me an hubby are really at breaking point :( its really hard because I don't know how much my hormones are affecting me at the moment so I don't want to get into any really serious conversations and say something I will regret. Does that make sense ?

Right now i feel like suggesting some sort of break between us but I'm also hysterical and crying after having a bit of a bust up in town. ,i just lost it with him. I'm not sure what to do :(

Oh Fuschia, hope you can figure things out. I'm sure a lot of it is just hormones....I struggled with my emotions through the first 30 weeks. I always had to stop, think and rationalize my feelings before freaking out! Everything irritated me! Have the issues been only since you've been pregnant or before as well? I wouldn't make any life changing decisions prior to baby's arrival....there is way too much going in hormone wise (I'm sure for your DH as well) to alter your life in a huge way right now....Hoping things fall in to place :hugs:

Shaz - How are you feeling? Has the reality of it all set in yet? Details please :)

Carly - Getting close to testing time! I see you haven't tempted the last few day....trying to take it easy?? Sending positive vibes!

Wanting - Thanka for the Facebook friendship :) Sorry you've got 2 little ones down with the pox...hope they heal up quick! How are you doing?

:wave: hello everyone else!

I'll say the same as TMB, Emma. Some days Dh got on my nerves so much, I ran to my parents house to get perspective. Perhaps they just dont GET the pregnancy so much, with it not really their bodies going through it.
Ofcourse you know what really is going on, but taking time out to think helped me a lot.

Hey ladies :wave:

Congrats Shaz!! Did you feel optomistic for a BFP this cycle? Were you feeling any different? How did your OH react? So happy for you :)

Carly - Had a look at your chart....your pre-o section is actually smiling! Haha....How do you feel about this one? Sending positive vibes!

Mol - 34 weeks! Wahoo! Are you ready?

Emma - How are you feeling? You are getting close to the 3rd trimester now :)

Afm - Ady and I are doing great! The whole family has adjusted to the new little one pretty well. She is a week old today....the time flies by so fast at this stage. I'm trying to soak up every minute of it!

Hi tmb, how are you and the family doing? yeah was optimistic for this cycle for a bfp :), my OH is happy :) yeah I was not as moody like I usually am. hope your family is well xxx

Shazney- that is such amazing news. So glad you found the right approach for you and it has paid off. Wonderful news... When will your due date be ? Are we looking at a Christmas baby

Mol- 34 weeks - the end is really in sight noe. Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

Carly - what's going on with you at the mo- are you still breaking to lose weight? Or are you still trying I hope so!

Tmb- such special times. Sounds like you have everything under control too! I remember feeling that way with Evie and just wanting to stop time and look at her because you know how fast it all changes! I love her name too .

Hubby is hoping we find inspiration for a name when on holiday in Florida in 4 weeks !

Thanks, due date is 3rd December this year so yeah a christmas baby. how are you and your family?

Shaz - How are you feeling? Has the reality of it all set in yet? Details please :)

Carly - Getting close to testing time! I see you haven't tempted the last few day....trying to take it easy?? Sending positive vibes!

Wanting - Thanka for the Facebook friendship :) Sorry you've got 2 little ones down with the pox...hope they heal up quick! How are you doing?

:wave: hello everyone else!

yeah reality is setting in now, sorry havent been on much just way too tired

And the rest of the ladies how are you? :) sending you love and hugs xxx

3rd December how wonderful :),so pleased for you shazney :).

I think this year is looking very bright for our group here :). We just need the rest of our bfps to get a full house. How amazing that would be !

1st tri isn't pretty is it! So tired and then morning sickness unless your lucky enough to dodge that :). But the overwhelming happiness helps doesn't it !!

I'm well thanks and my family. I dunno things are a bit strained at present between dh and I but we will be OK.

Like you ladies say- its not the time yo be doing or saying anything drastic... I'm quite aware how my hormones are going to be skewing my judgement lol.

Also my hubby has been doing a very extreme weight loss diet so I think he's been affected too which has made things worse and we are just hitting heads. He's going to try and do the diet but a little less intensely so he's a bit more normal!! We will see where that gets us.

Xx

I've been stopping by every day to have a look at your chart, Carly. Have you tested? How are you? Feels like you haven't posted in ages!

Hey ladies :) Sorry I've been MIA!! Just been trying to think about ttc as little as possible..plus my lil dude has chicken pox atm so we're at home 24/7 the last couple of days - he hates me!! Haha just kidding! I have tested tmb, numerous times, all :bfn: :( Temp dropped today n expecting af on weds. Ah well...its just become normal for me now :cry:

How is everyone and everything? Enjoying Ady Tasha? I haven't even been on my ttc fb in a while so not seen any more pics - if you've put some up? I'll head over now and see :)

Emma, so sorry about the current situation! I was a raving loony when I was pregnant! Darla was nearly kicked to the kerb numerous times....luckily it was just hormones - as I am guessing yours is too. Hope things settle for you soon hun!

Mol how is everything with you? Is your boss still being a royal pain in the asshole? Hoping karma bites her for you!

Shaz, glad everything is going well with you overall...that hubby is happy and that things have obvs turned around for you...it's fab :)

Wanting, got all crossed for you this cycle!! xx

Thanks everyone just a bit concerned as have had light spotting when wiping after a constipated bowel movement twice since Saturday. I know tmi lol but will see how things go notified doc and see what happens. Still waiting on word for my booking scan.
Had a bit of sickness and nausea other day but think it's just the cold
Don't feel like eating much hot stuff either.
But yeah your right got to be positive.

Emma you take care of yourself probably just hormones and mixture of other things going on. How long have you got left now?

Mol hope work is turning out better for you some folk don't have a sympathetic bone in their body it's shocking. How is pregnancy going?

Carly sorry about AF I know how hard it is for you,
I just really wish you would get that bfp soon.

Tmb how is life with the newborn? Bet ur really busy now.

Wantingagirl how are you feeling? Hope your okay

Anyone else hope your all well xxx

Sorry Carly :( Stupid witch! Have you still been getting the multi day positive OPK's?

Shaz - Yea, busy house over here! Baby is keeping me up at night so I'm feeling pretty drained! Hope the spotting turns out to be nothing. Tmi, but are you sure it's not coming from the back end? Hard poop can cause some recital bleeding. Either way, vaginal bleeding is not always a cause for concern....I've got my fingers crossed that all is well :)

No defo front cause I pee afterwards thanks I hope all is well too.
I'm pretty tired so gotta be a good sign. I'm just not gonna go to loo constipated aww am sure being drained will pass xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Tmb I didn't have many +opk days last cycle...but had flashing smile for 10 days :/ lol guess it was a slight improvement ;) Aw the no sleep bit!! I think you forget how bad it can get...kinda like mums amnesia lol. Is she a good baby though? x

Shaz the bleeding thing can be so scary eh?! I had numerous bleeding episodes with Isaac up until even the day of my 12 week scan. I was petrified - especially after just having a miscarriage. I usually bled a few spots after a bm too...but they could never find a reason for it both times they scanned me. I'm sure it's something and nothing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->