Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Sorry for AF Carly :(

Shaz I hope you get answers for possible cause of the bleed, possibly its just your bubba snuggling in deep! Let us know!

Tmb Oh I know you must be exhausted! But we are waiting for that birth story :)

Emma, whats your EDD? How is it going??

I finally am starting ML from monday i.e. 36 weeks. I possibly could have gone on working another 1-2 weeks but the stress got to me. I am due May 11 but hoping baby comes sooner. All of you with babies - did your first come sooner / later than EDD?

Isaac came at 37 weeks x Ps glad you are finally on ML (soon) and able to take a break hun :)

Mol - My first arrived 7 days late! Hope yours comes a few days early :)

Here's the story....sorry to have made you wait!

Baby Adyson arrived safe and sound on March 23rd at 3:13am. She weighed in at 7lbs 12oz. She is my smallest baby And was my fastest delivery! Here's a quick rundown of it --- 10:30pm on March 22 I decided to drink a labour inducing concoction (pure juice, nut butter and caster oil). Went to bed shortly after in hopes of labour starting by morning. 1:30 I woke up to pee and felt completely normal and still very pregnant so went back to bed feeling slightly disappointed. 2:00am I woke up again with what I thought were poo cramps. I tried a few times to use the bathroom but was unsuccessful. My "poo" cramps were coming every two minutes and it finally dawned on me that maybe I was in labour. I woke DH up at 2:30 and told him "I think something is happening". He went to brush his teeth and make a coffee for the hour and a half drive to the hospital. When he came back to our bedroom to check on me I had a hard contraction and my water broke in a huge gush (a first for me and so gross!). I think this kicked DH in to a panic. DH 'a mom is now awake and sees me with the uncontrollable shivers and pretty intense contractions (still every two minutes) and she suggests we stop at our local hospital before we head out of town....I was thinking the same thing. Out the door at 2:44, contraction in driveway, 2:46 hard contraction at stop sign where I try to jump out of the van so I can stand up but DH wouldn't let me! Haha....2:48 we pulled in to emerg at our local hospital. Attempting to check in we realized my wallet and healthcard was in the van so DH ran out for it...one or two more hard contractions and I'm frantically asking for a bed as my body is pushing on it's own....no time to check in now. Hop on the gurny, pants ripped off, baby is crowning, no doctor in hospital....a few good pushes and out comes baby. She was delivered by a few great nurses with the 911 team arriving a few minutes to late! Such a rush and what an unexpected experience! 1 hour and 13 minutes start to finish!!
I had some trouble delivering the placenta. After being unsuccessful after an hour I was placed in the ambulance with baby and taken to the hospital where we were planning to deliver. I ended up delivering the placenta 1/2 way there in the back of the ambulance. The contractions for the placenta were worse then the ones for the baby! We arrived at the hospital around 7am. Finally got to weigh baby (scale at other hospital was broken!). Saw the doctor around 10am and was given the all clear health wise for baby and myself. We headed back home that afternoon and were home with our new baby by the time our older kids got home from school
This was one crazy birth but I loved it! The speed, the care received and the amazing little story we now have was a great way to end my baby making/delivering portion of my life!

Tasha that is an amazing birth story!! Definitely one to tell Adyson's children too :D N'awww just lovely x

Carly it sucks that AF is with you. We all know how that feels! Are you trying again this cycle ? You going to acupuncture yet ??!! :). I swear it was key for me !! Also diet change - not even that drastic though!

Mol-,so great for you that ML is so close. I know how good that feels. Your last day when you walk away you can really just focus on baby and getting him.her here safely and looking after yourself. Do you have a birth plan? I am doing hypno birthing this time round and I'm excited about it!

My EDD is 24th July and I start ML 26th June.

Tmb - reading that story was exciting !! That is so great. Do you think the drink you had caused labour to start?

I'm a little confused about delivering placenta- they always leave that bit out of one born every minute lol. Do you get an injection to help you pass it ?? Did you have trouble because you went in the right hospital to have that injection? My friend also had trouble passing hers and had to have a spinal so they could go in and get it !! You think once you get the baby out that all the hard work is over ! Xx

Thanks hun :) I won't go to acupuncture - it's not really my bag, and I'm not up for getting my wobbly bits out haha ;) I know it worked for you...I just dont fancy it at all. Diet change is happening though :) Along with the agnus and b6 x

I had an injection to pass the placenta. I hated that placenta push...just felt so uugghh haha.

Good luck with the hypno birth plan!! You'll have to let us know how it works!! There's no way that would work for me, but I hope it's great for you :) xx

With my 3 others I had an oxytocin injection, but the hospital I had Adyson at doesn't deliver babies so they didn't have an oxytocin shot on hand and I'm guessing the ambulance didn't either. Guess it just takes a little longer to deliver it naturally...also I think labour was so fast that maybe my body was in shock and not ready for the final stage of delivery.

So quiet!....Has everyone seen that Laura got her BFP?!?! So happy for her :)

Carly and Wanting - How are you ladies? Please update :)

Things are good here. Adyson is a month old already! Nights are still rough, but we are surviving. We are headed out to visit family for the weekend...I'll be checking in.

This thread is a lucky one for 2015 :) its going to be eventful. We need that full house !

Carly where you at at the moment ? I won't go on about acupuncture any more - I am a bit of an alternative therapies convert tbh since I went to reflexology 1.5 year ago!

We are off to Florida next week! Yipee x

Helloooo :) I did see her awesome news!! Think you're right Emma, lucky thread for 2015 ;) I hope so for me too!! And wanting!! lol

Tasha, wow a month already??! What the ecky feck? Bloomin eck!! She's a lovely little one - it's mad how fast it goes though :O

I have no update - day 2 of flashing smile...I stopped taking agnus about a week ago - hoping I don't get many flashing days now :)

Hope all of you preggy ladies are well!!? Emma, have a fab time in Florida hun :) Be lovely I'm sure...have things settled down with DH now? I hope so chick :)

Oh yeah- that was def a blip. We are by no means perfect but that was all a bit OTT. At the time though I was seriously considering our future ! It must be hormone related !!

X

Oh yeah- that was def a blip. We are by no means perfect but that was all a bit OTT. At the time though I was seriously considering our future ! It must be hormone related !!

X

Aw brilliant! So glad to hear :) Hormones are evil!! lol

Well its day 7 of a flashing smile for me today! :/ I know it's weight related...I have just been so depressed about it all lately, that food is the only thing that's been cheering me up!! :( Diet starts SOON!! I won't give myself a date or I'll rebel lol...it's within the next week though :D lol. I started a journal on here today, I'll add the link if anyone is interested?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...uggling-create-second-miracle-13th-cycle.html

Ps...hope everyone is ok? :)

Hey Carly :wave: I'm here :) This are good with me...just busy, busy! We made a trip home to Ontario to visit a few friends/family. It was nice to get away but ales nice to get back home. Did you get a solid smiley yet? I don't see a positive in your chart yet but your temp looks like it went up?! Don't be too hard in yourself....are you eating a lot of junk or just too much food? If it's junk, then try to get if out if the house...out of sight, out if mind (or on your mind, but out of reach...hehe)...Hope you get a positive and can time a good donation. :hugs:

Oh Carly its a horrid cycle isn't it! Just try and alter what your eating ! I know its easier said than done.

I'm sure diet has a lot to do with fertility... Perhaps more so than weight.there's lots of info online about diet alterations.

I upped fruit and veg and cut out wheat - so only 2,slices of bread a day on advice from my acupuncturist who is also a nutritionist.

We are off to Florida today..., doesn't quite feel real. Feels a bit extreme lol never been that far or that long on a plane!

I'm at the ready with my flight socks and pillow !

I had my glucose tolerance test which came back normal and everything else is good. Got a bonus scan too that I wasn't expecting while doing my 2,hour wait :),baby is measuring spot on.

I hope your body managed to ovulate .... Its so disheartening akk those flashing Smiley's :(

Has anyone heard from Molgold? She hasn't posted in quite awhile (here or on her journal) and for some reason she and I are no longer Facebook friends. I'm a little worried. I sure hope all is well....

Have fun in Florida Emma :)

Just realized I've never posted a photo of the little Miss :)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l637/tmb0047/67B02F92-520F-454A-8B2C-B9E769754AF2_2.jpg

Aw thanks ladies!! :) No solid at all...I gave up testing and forgot about having a donation this cycle! Especially since I am like cd25 or something like that. Surely my eggy will be a crappy one by now :/ Anyways, I decided to join Slimming world on monday :) Thanks for the advice guys, I plan on really sticking to it this time....no more rebelling and allowing naughtiness to creep in!! lol.

Ooh have a fab time in Florida Emma!! I hope it's amazing for you all. Last holiday as a three some :D Glad you're well and hooray for a bonus scan!! lol

Tasha...Addy is sooooo cuuute! Is she a good baby? Is everyone completely smitten with her? Is it already like she's always been there? I haven't heard anything from Mol...really hope all is ok with her and that's weird you're not fb friends anymore?! Maybe she deactivated her account though? xx

Hi :) None from me!! Lol...this cycle is null and void for me. Still have ewcm so pretty sure I still havent ovulated....ugh! Lol....I wasn't able to join slimming world yesterday but I am following the plan at home - so far so good :) Is all good with you? Hope everything is ok with you ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->