• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Tmb I hope things with hubby improve quickly... It must be tough with a newborn and your older kids too. Its hard to keep things on track with your relationship!

Carly I really hope that things are easier this cycle ! Are you hoping to get a donation?

Things with Laura seem to be going well :).
I hope mol is enjoying motherhood and she is well- she's barely on here but I understand this !

AFM - my focus at the most is on preparing to be mentally ready for birth ! But also working out what I want . whether I am going to push for a home birth or I am going to go to hospital.

I am meeting a lady on Friday who I hope to hire as my doula.

I have requested a meeting with a supervisor of midwives to discuss approach for birth xx

Thanks girls :) Hubby and I are on the mend....just need to communicate better. I bought a book "his needs, her needs"...has great reviews for helping marriages. I'm going to start it tonight.

Emma - 7 weeks! Eeeeee! Hope your plans go as planned :) A home birth would be a great experience, and I bet a successful vbac is going to make you feel like superwoman. I'll be routing for you, and will pray that no intervention is required.

Carly - Yay for donation....Hope tomorrow's OPK goes negative :)

Mol - Hope the wee one is doing well!

Hope everyone is great :)

Ah I'm so glad Tasha!! :) Yay news!! Hope you enjoy the book, and that it works its magic :)

Tmb that sounds like the sort of book hubby and I could benefit from,! Would be interested to hear your views :)

Met with a doula yesterday who is lovely and I am pretty sure I would like to hire. She has another lady due 31st July so there is a bit of an overlap but its unlikely we will labour at the same time... If we do she is arranging a back up. Obv arranging it all so late on I can't complain! Other doulas I contacted had same situation.

She will do 3-4 visits before labour so I can get to know her and we will do things such as de brief previous birth. This got me on a. Thinking journey last night all about my birth with dd and I had a good cry this morning !, made me realise just how valuable it will be to talk through it all... But from the heart rather than down playing how I felt when family etc asked me about it.

So feeling encouraged... But also pretty anxious ! I think I'll be in a much more balanced and calm place when the time comes though!

How is everyone ??,xxxc

Carly - nice temp rise :) and perfect timing with the donation! Really routing for you this cycle :thumbsup:

Fuscia - The book is actually really good so far....but I feel it will only be beneficial if both parties read it. I'm doubting my DH will read it, so it kind of seems useless. I am enjoying it though....very informative on the differences between an mans needs and a woman's needs. How are you feeling?

Not much new here....

:hi: everyone

Sorry I'm not around too much. It's a struggle and started getting pre-af spotting. So that will be cycle 10ttc but cycle 6 since loss.

Hope your all well xxx

Hi all! :) Wanting, sorry about that hun :( I'll be there in a couple of days or so too. Currently 11dpo and stark white bfn today! This will be around cycle 15. So fed up!! x

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Wanting and Carly....big virtual hugs to you both :hugs: I'm not sure why this is such a long and trying journey for some of us. It really is unfair.

Things are good here....11 days until I head out on holidays with the kids....just me and them �� Feeling very outnumbered!

Wanting and carly - just have everything crosses for you both that its soon for both of you xx I really feel for you guys.

Carly I got my bfp on cycle 16, but I can still remember how awful it felt each time like it was yesterday! U just never know when its around the corner!!

I had an appointment with a senior midwife and this week I can call my community midwife to request a home birth if that's what I choose. So going to chat to hubby and doula and have a think.

I can always arrange a home birth and then if it doesn't feel right on the day I just call and go to Hosp.

I was assured that they can monitor me in hospital with wireless device so I won't be strapped to bed so that is positve and means I could go in birth pool too... Its just they only have 3,so its whether one is available !

Awh thanks Emma :) I'm very happy I had a normal cycle though, and ovulated earlier than usual - guess the agnus made my cycles worse before - since stopping that and b6 my cycle was great!

Ps ....all getting so exciting for you!! Soon your lil prince will be here - I bet you're just bursting to finally meet him :) It's great you're planning everything - I really hope you get the birth you're wanting x

That's so good then Carly - having worried and stress about your cycle doesn't help at best of times so its great things are on track there :)

Thank you :),at the moment I just don't know how it will go ! I am booking mY home birth though! Got a visit from my community midwife next wed eek!

I'm still here though really occupied with baby duty. He has colic and silent reflux.. And its trying on me and DH both. But I will check in from time to time..
All the best for ur vacation TMB!
Hope Carly and wanting both get BFPs soon!

Hey ladies hope everyone is well, I am now 18 weeks, had the 12 week scan a few weeks ago, all is well. I feel this group is pretty quiet just now. Sorry I have not been on much just been busy with life! Just leaving a quick update.

Molgold and Shazney, great to hear from you ladies :) Sorry about the colic...hope he gets over it soon so you and DH can just enjoy. Shaz, I can't believe you're almost 1/2 way! Glad all is looking good :)

Carly, so glad your cycle went back to normal after that last silly cycle. Hope this one is normal as well. Your positive attitude always amazes me...you always make me smile :) Hoping you get your take gone baby soon...you really deserve it!

Fuschia, so excited about the home birth! Love that you have taken charge of your labour/birth! Really hoping all goes well.

2 days till I head out now...tomorrow is packing day!

Awh that's lovely thanks so much Tasha :) Darla would disagree with the positive thing though haha...she's always telling me I'm a pessimist - I remind her I'm merely a realist! Lol. I reaaallyyy hope we get our take home baby soon. We've been waiting long enough...Isaac needs a sibling lol. Hope you and yours are really well, and getting ready for your jollies - Yay!

Lost baby at 10 wks. No hb and baby wasn't moving just laying floating up towards my uterus and still. I broke down in the ultrasound room. Husband is consoling but it still hurts! !!

Awww no Barbie I am so so sorry :( I really hope you can heal soon...and it's good that you have a good support network with your hubby. Nothing anyone says can make you feel ok though - guess that just comes with time. I am truly sorry and send a big virtual :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->