• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

How about you Carly ? How are you doing/feeling at the moment ? Xxx

How is everyone? I'm due next month not long left now. I'm having a boy can someone please make the last few weeks go quicker for me? I've just been busy but glad to see everyone is doing well by the posts etc, congrats on all the babies born such cute pics.
I'm looking forward to being less hormonal soon and getting back to myself. Hope to hear from you girlies soon. Sorry I haven't posted in a while xx

Appt on the 30th went well. Doc couldn't find HB on Doppler, so it had me scared once again I was like Lord please not a repeat!!! But, went in for the US and there was my bouncing lil joy justa kicking and punching away!!!:happydance: Well, I will find out what I am having on the 28th at the 3D/4D Peanut Gallery. Which will be great b/c all of the family will be down then!!!:happydance: Praying for a boy, but I will be grateful for just a healthy beautiful baby!!!:happydance::baby:

Great news you two. Shazney- when is your due date ? You have a daughter don't you? One of each ... Fab!
Looking forward to hearing what you are having blackbarbie and I'm sorry you had a scare but so happy for you that all is well.

Carly- how are you? What are your plans at present t? Are you still tracking ovulation?

How's the clan tmb? Xxp

Shaz - Glad your little one is almost fully baked! Exciting! Please be sure to post an update when he arrives :)

Bb - Glad it was a false alarm and that all looks well with your little bean. I'll be checking in for an update from you as well.

Carly - Think of you often :)

Fuschia - Hello!

The clan is great, thanks for asking. Ady has just leant to crawl and is now on the move! My 3 year old is having some sleep issues, so we are all I little tired...We are in the process for booking DH in for a vasectomy, so no more babies here!

Awww thanks for still supporting me Tmb and Fuschia :) Appreciate it x Af arrived after skipping 2 months lol. Had blood tests so should get results tomorrow bit nope still not trying and not tracking other than putting af days. So great to hear you're all doing well and I'm sending virtual hugs xx

Hi everyone!

So sorry I've not been round for such a long time been a rough year in-between struggling quite a lot after my loss and not enough time in the day been difficult lol. Im going to try and make an effort to update at least once a month anyway hope your all well

Looks like we are still waiting carly xxx

Excited!!! Saturday we will be finding out the gender of the baby:happydance: I am like a kid in the candy store!!!!:happydance::wacko::baby:

Hey all

I am still here :) just wanted to let you know and I do think of you all.

Carly how are things ? How's your little isaac?

Tmb -how's the clan? Did your husbands vasectomy go well ? How about the sleep issues with your 3 year old ?

Wanting ... How are you ? I see on your Sig your waiting a referral for ashermans syndrome ? I hope you are ok.

Black Barbie- hope your pregnancy is going well - this is no 3 now right ?

Afm- Callum is being weaned and those of you who remember me being worried about having a boy... Oh my I had no idea how amazing it would be . Boys are wonderful and I'm in love with him so much !

I have quit my job now :) and I'm going to apply to do an under grad degree in primary teaching which is part time . Xxx

Hi Emma!! Hi all :)

So happy for you hun! And yes, I agree - boys are little sweethearts :) Good luck with the weaning!!

Isaac is 2 years and 7 months. He is potty training and mostly dry at night. He doesn't wear nappies or.pull ups during the day so I'm mega proud of how.well he is doing. He goes to Playgroup and loves it!

Darla just got a promotion at work a couple.of weeks ago, we're really happy about that. TTC is still not on the cards...in fact I'm thinking of going back to work this sep when Isaac starts nursery. Will be nice having 2 incomes instead of just scraping by! We'd like to save up for a trip to Canada too. It'd just be to Alberta and Toronto as we wouldn't be able to fit Northern Ontario in :( Gutting really as my heart lies in Rossport/Schreiber and with Lake Superior! I miss it sooo bad!! Alas Darla will not move back (unless we win the lottery big time apparently haha).

Hope everyone else is ok too? It's nice to hear from you Emma and it's lovely to hear how in love with your kids you are :) Good luck with the course in teaching - sounds brilliant! Xx

Well done Isaac - that is impressive potty training for his age!

What job are you thinking of returning to ?

Are you calling it a day or do you think you will re visit ?

I don't know what our plans are now with babies . Big part of me would like 3 .... But I also want to get other parts or fly life sorted !

Trip to Canada sounds amazing !

Pre school is fab isn't it. And gives you a bit of time hopefully ? I used to really enjoy my morning off ! The other morning I worked . Now evie does 15 hours and I have that time with Callum - it flies !

Xxxx

How is everyone?????????

Fuscia- Yes, this is my third and last. I am getting tubes tied after this one. It seems as if after my endometriosis surgery I became extra fertile!!!

I am 29 weeks as of today so 11 weeks until 40 weeks, but I will be having him in 39 weeks which is actually 10 more weeks to go and 9 more weeks on my job!!! I will be choosing to be a stay at home mom after this one, lol!!!! Had test ran Tuesday and got a scare of protein and blood in my urine, took a second test and they said that everything would be fine.

Boys are incredible!!! I love my daughter til the end of time, but I was a little afraid of having a daughter, to be honest!!! She's a character and much more different that handling my boy!!! She's so emotional, but sweet. There is a big difference lol.

Hope everything is going well with everyone!!!!!!!:happydance::thumbup::hugs:

31 weeks.jpg

Almost there. So ready for my body back... Hoping that he can take him on May 13th, even though that is Friday the 13th. My husband's grandmother birthday is on that day so he wants it sooo bad. So, if I can give it to him I will!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what our plans are now with babies . Big part of me would like 3 .... But I also want to get other parts or fly life sorted !

Pre school is fab isn't it. And gives you a bit of time hopefully ? I used to really enjoy my morning off ! The other morning I worked . Now evie does 15 hours and I have that time with Callum - it flies !

Xxxx

Oh wow I only just saw this message sorry hun!!

Thank you, I am.proud of him and he's all dry now - no nappies or pull ups even during the night so that saves us some pennies!! Lol. To say I was dreading it, it hasn't been too bad. Ooh playgroup is deffo wonderful! Isaac loves it and I love the time!! Haha. Will Evie be full time soon? The 30 hours? The morning flies for me too!! Lol. It's a right walk up there so it kills me off haha (good exercise I know) haha. It's nice you get some time with just Callum though :) Does Evie help a lot? I bet she acts like another little mummy? :) When do you start your degree?

I don't know what I want to return to really....I have my degree so feel I should use it but I just lack so much confidence when applying for higher roles. I always feel like I'm not good enough. I know it's stupid - I just can't help how my brain works!! Lol xx

Xxxx

Oh wow I only just saw this message sorry hun!!

Thank you, I am.proud of him and he's all dry now - no nappies or pull ups even during the night so that saves us some pennies!! Lol. To say I was dreading it, it hasn't been too bad. Ooh playgroup is deffo wonderful! Isaac loves it and I love the time!! Haha. Will Evie be full time soon? The 30 hours? The morning flies for me too!! Lol. It's a right walk up there so it kills me off haha (good exercise I know) haha. It's nice you get some time with just Callum though :) Does Evie help a lot? I bet she acts like another little mummy? :) When do you start your degree?

I don't know what I want to return to really....I have my degree so feel I should use it but I just lack so much confidence when applying for higher roles. I always feel like I'm not good enough. I know it's stupid - I just can't help how my brain works!! Lol xx

I'm so sorry Carly - I didn't reply to this !!

The degree I am applying for is primary education. I would like to train as a primary school teacher :)

Evie is in pre school 15 hours a week and she will stay with that until July then start big school in September . We are going through all the transition stuff now , it's exciting but also pretty daunting as I'm pretty sure I only gave birth to her last week .... !

Hoes your little Isaac doing ?

Any further progress on your thoughts about next career move ? It's still tricky even when your hold is in full time child care because you still have to be there if they are sick etc don't you ! I find it hard to know what to do ! It fees weird for me at the mo having given up my job but also not got a space on the degree course yet .

CAllum is coming up for 10 months old :). My soul mate ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"