• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thanks CARLY yeah its hard, the pregnancy was going sooo good. I wasnt sick or anything just tired. But, maybe with the next one. ..well i know with the next one everything will be fine

Bless you :hugs: and great attitude - you will deffo get a lovely little rainbow xx

Barbie - So sorry, big hugs to you....I do hope you find peace and that your rainbow is not far off.

Carly - We had a meltdown on our way out of Thunder Bay so I did not get that sleeping giant picture....I will on the way home though! I see you are fearing up for ovulation any day now :)

Mol - Hi busy momma!

Emma - Tick, tock...so close now....how are you feeling?

I'm at my moms visiting right now. It was a long drive, but we managed....dreading the ride home though!

Aw don't worry hun and thanks so much - but no biggy if you're unable to do so :) And yep, flashing smile this afternoon - fx for a good cycle again. Hope you're having a brill time xx

Tmb- generally feeling good ! Stupid cold totally wiped me out last week and still lingering which I have found hard to cope with as ca take anything to help and its been so hot !

Leg cramps were coming thick and fast last night - so painful! Must drink more water !

Other than that I'm well and thankful for that :)

This week I'm meant to be seeing consultant..... But I don't want to! So I'm not suee yet. It seems a bit of a waste of time now that I have made alternative arrangements. Senior mW thinks its a good idea to discuss what happens if I get to 42 weeks and nothing happens.... But in that case I will be asking for monitoring and still waiting for a natural birth.. Didn't come all this way just to give in to a section/induction because baby is a bit too comfy in there .

Why do we even need to talk about it until it appears to become a reality !

Are you still at your mums ? Having a nice time ?

How's everyone else.

Carly so do your cycles seem to be sorting themselves out a bit now ? Come on bfp!!

X

Hi :)

Hopefully yes thanks Emma :) Ooh and yeah sack the consultant appt off then...haha. Only kidding - are you allowed to do that? If so, and you don't feel you need it then I'd cancel it too. Hope things start on their own for you though

Carly-Where'd your chart go?!?!

Fuschia-Leg cramps are the worst! Water and raspberry leaf tea! Drink, drink, drink!

And, yes, still at my moms. My friend is now 6 days overdue and I refuse to leave without meeting her wee one! She's my best friend since I was 11 :)

Hope your friends baby makes an appearance soon!

I have birth pool at my house now. We need to do a trial run apparently so will see when we can do that.

Sulking today. Hubby been away in Portugal with work... Then straight back to work. So Evie and I haven't seen him- then we had a nice family zoo trip planned today. He rang 6.30pm last night yo say he's gotta work. So that's disappointing!! Next day off is wed as he working this weekend.

And now I have Evie so sad she can't go to zoo. Its about an hour and 20min drive and I just don't feel up to going that far on my own at the moment.

Nothing like a disappointed 3 year old to make you feel worse !

Fuschia - Sorry to hear about hubby being away. Mine used to work away a lot! He was on a 20 (or more) day gone then home for a few days then gone again. I always felt like the kids where being let down...but after a while I realized how resilient my kids were and realized it was my poor DH missing out on everything. Your little one will be a-okay :) Hope the birth pool trial run goes smoothly! Guess baby could really arrive any day now!

Still waiting on my friends baby....she is being induced today, so I'm thinking I'll start the trek home tomorrow :)

Hellooo :) Well Emma, it's sooo close it's scarily exciting now!! Eeek!! Soon be a mummy of 2 - yay! Wishing you tons of luck with the birthing pool...wouldn't it be funny if you went into labour while trialing it - so had to stay in anyway hehe ;) Hope LO wasn't upset long after not going to the zoo - poor little mite :(

Tasha, hope you've had a fantastic time, and have a safe trip home with the kiddy winks!! Ps...I don't know how you dealt with hubby being away so much!! Must've felt like a single parent for sure :/ Hope all is well with you all x

Hello ladies :)

I am going for a scan today following reduced fundal height. I measured 35 at 39/weeks.

Already paid for a private scan as mw scared me but couldn't arrange scan till today what with the pesky weekend and all! Private scan showed a chilled baby with slow but steady heart beat... Not huge but OK size, estimated 7lbs, and then 'not much amniotic fluid'.

Private lady said this is OK and he makes less now he has other things on his mind like coming out lol.

Still going for NHS scan today though to double check they think he's OK too... Bit nervous they will latch on to the fluid thing and start talking induction/section but I'll know soon enough.

All this worry is def not helping me to labour naturally anyway! I just hope I can come away today all relaxed and happy that I can continue with plan of home birth!!

Carly - I have been taking 2/eve primrose a day for a while now.. Might start trying internally tonight!

Awh hope the scan went well Emma? Any news? Ps hope the epo works for you hun!!

Scan was OK. I was still measuring small and it showed low fluid but still within normal limits for this late on.

This week I've had reflexology, hypnotherapy and accupuncture !!

I'm leaving no stone un turned here!

Fuschia, positive baby and birth vibes being sent your way :) Can't wait for an update!

Carly, HI! How ya doing?

Hey :) Hope you had an amazing time away Tasha?!! I'm still here lol. Af just on her way out - another failed cycle :( Ah well....Each failed cycle leads to new hope in a new cycle. It's just gotta happen. Ive done a meal plan for next week to keep me on track too...that's my only way of sticking to anything!! Lol

Hope you and the family are well xx

Hi ladies how are you all? Still pregnant here :). Just trying to be as chilled as possible really. Having a bath every night with hypno birthing recording. I just hope this little one chooses his birthday before the medical people start hassling me again! X

Any news yet Emma? You're probably fed up of people asking you by now eh?! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->