• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey ladies - my baby boy was born on Thursday 30th July. Labour started naturally on Tuesday 28th 4.30am ans seemed to be progressing well. Had 4/contractions in 10mins by 9pm Tuesday night and called midwife and was fully effaced but not dialted. Basically got to Thursday morning and was only 1cm although contractions never stopped (they did slow down at times though) then I had to decid 6 hour trying induction drip or c section.

My gut told me that it wasn't t going to happen as induction never workes for my daughter and the strkng natural conteacwtions hasnt worked yet and I didn't think my body or baby needed the extra stress from the induction. So I went for a section. Still had to wait 6 hours though- putting up with the continuous contractions ! I used a tens machine the whole time.

He was born at 4.53pm and weighed a pretty dinky 6lbs 13oz.

We are doing well- recovery for me is prob a bit slow because there was a complication in surgery so I lost a lot of blood as my uterus tore I believe by the incision and that has made scar very sore as I had a drain after to moniotoe any further bleeding but I can honestly say I'm so pleased- feel I did myself justice! And overall a much more positive experience than with my first born!

Awh Emma that's wonderful news!! Congratulations and I'm sooo happy for you!! Of course you did yourself proud - you worked hard to bring your little dude into the world - I bet you're just enjoying him so much already! Bless you and yours! Do we get to see a sneaky pic? I bet he's just gawjuss!! xx

Yay, yay, yay!!!! So happy :) Good for you...happy to hear you had a positive experience. Hope recovery goes smooth. Picture please, please :) Itty bitty baby boy!

Congrats... Got baby fever all over again!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Me and the Hubby wants to try again after I see how this Probation/Parole officer interview goes. Don't want to get preggo if I get the job and be pregnant thru 6 weeks of basic training.. So, I believe that everything will work out for it's good!!!

How is everyone. it's been quiet lately. Well, I didn't get the position, someone with more experience got it. Me and the hubby are trying again as of a week ago. Still job searching as my job is so stressful. Hopefully we get it on the first go round :):thumbup:

Hey bb, Nice to hear from you! So your back on the TTC train. Hope it happens quickly for you. Sorry to hear about the job....are you going to continue to look for another job or just stick it out where you are?

How is everyone else?

Things are good here....but very busy! School goes back for the kids on Thursday. It'll be nice to get back on school routine. Ady is doing great....5 1/2 months already! She cut her first tooth this week and started solids yesterday. Time is sneaking past me so quickly....I just want her little for a bit longer.

Guess what???:dust::bfp: my last cycle was on 8/14/15 and 8 days before me expected cycle I got it!!!

Congrats bb! That's awesome :) I sure hope this is you rsinbow. Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Levels as of Friday were 3868, so they are trying to work me into getting an US today!!! :happydance: Hopefully I'll get to see my beanie baby today!!!

Hi ladies

It's taken me so long to get gees pics on sorry! Here is a pic of my son Callum . He is nearly 9 weeks now. And there is a pic with his proud sister too.

How are you all? Any news ? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 30
Whoops here is the other one xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 29
Fuschia he is a Cutie pie!!!!!!:thumbup:

I go for my next US on Friday. Hopefuly me beanie baby is measuring 7 weeks and I get to hear the HB!!! I have been having MS all throughout the day so hopefully that is a good sign!!!:happydance: I told my husband I don't want to complain I was to embrace my symptoms b/c of what happened in July, I just want this one to make it here safe and sound around May 2016!!! Then it's tubes tying for me:happydance::happydance:

So cute fuschia!

So exciting bb, hope your bean is measuring bang on :)

Thanks tmb :)
I remember you were reading a book designed to help your relationship- what was that book? Did it help? How are you and family now ? Your little girl is probably getting quite big now !

Hi all just wanted to pop by and send some well wishes :) Emma your lil dude is a cutie!! Your lil miss too :) Barbie hope the scan went well!! Tasha, hope you and yours are doing fabulously xx

Scan went great. Baby measuring at 3 days ahead of schedule, but still going to stay at date from LMP. Got to see hb at 173. Will be taking progesterone shots until 12 weeks which will be Nov 6th!!! Super stoked and super nauseated. But, hey still embracing!!!:thumbup::happydance:

Fuschia - It was called "his needs, her needs". It had good valid points but was useless as my husband didn't read it. I think both sides have to be willing to change things and give things a try. We are doing good now. We hashed out some issues in a good fight. There are still some things bugging me, but we've made progress. Who'd of thought marriage could be so much work! Lol

Carly - So nice to hear from you :) Ill go check out your journal as soon as I'm done here!

Bb - So happy all is looking good! Glad they are keeping you on shots for the first 3 months. Hope you are feeling well :)

Adyson is 6 1/2 months now! 2 teeth, 19 1/2 pounds, 27 1/2 inches. She's up in all 4's now and can move backwards and spin circles but is still working on farward movement! We've started solids as well :) Time sure is flying by!

Aw how adorable Tasha!! But wow 6 1/2 months!! Where did that time go? xx

Barbie, great to hear!! Woohoo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back