Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Laura - Awe :) She is beautiful! What us her name?

Fuchsia - how did the walk go?

Laura- how beautiful !

Tmb- walk was great actually m had him off lead and he was walking with me very well. Although a staffie dog appeared from nowhere and I was really scared! He was all over our puppy and his owner was really far away! We went very impressed but Bentley was very brave.

Had such a tiring day- started with 1.5 hour in the gym then walk then housework for 2 hours and I feel ready for bed!

Started with the bding last night. .. hubby thought he'd won the lottery! Very unlike us since... well 3 years ago when a certain someone was conceived! !

How has everyone's day been today?

Ahhhh staffies are gorgeous dogs really. They just have a bad rep. Glad the walk went well and BDing has begun!

I haven't done much today. Went out with Amy when she went to work, got Starbucks, nipped to tesco then came home. Just wrote a huge blog entry, pressed publish and it disappeared. So, now I'm rewriting it...

Yeah I know staffies are nice but I feel its owner Wasnt the least bit in control and seemed careless and not very in control.

Oh god that's annoying about your blog entry how frustrating!

X

Ahhhh nothing worse than an owner that doesn't give a damn

Im getting really addicted to b n b at the mo. Not sure if its a good thing ans going to help mw pass time this cycle or its a bad thing and will make it drag!

I'm completely addicted to b&b. I get withdrawal if I leave it too long haha

Ive seen you do a lot of replies to posts and blog/journal :)

I think sometimes it helps just to type stuff out ! Bit like therapy! I like thr idea of having a ttc journal. Maybe I will start 1 if I don't get my bfp soon. A pregnancy journal would be great. .. With dd I got talking to a couple of girls due same time as me and it was really lovely. I just went back to that thread to see what they are up too and they have barely been on since 2012 so was a bit disappointed! We lost touch near enough as soon as we had the babies. ... no more spare time to post I guess!

Yeah I do find it goes that way a lot of the time. Some of the ladies I was ttc with in 2012 barely come here any more. It's a shame but hey... They have their bubbas :)

I can't wait to be able to do a pregnancy journal. I hope it happens one day

Good morning!

I have just made a ff ticker. Could anyone try clicking on it and tell me if itt links to my chart? I saw someone on another thread say it worked like that!

Grapefruit juice is def working fyi! Only cd9 but already much mkre cm which in turn is making feel a loy more up for bding!!

Morning! Yup your ticker links to your chart :)

Woken up to a powercut on the whole road. Everyone's house alarms are going off. It's so bloody LOUD

Woop that's great! All geared up for a week or so time to when im bound to have questions because im a newbie temper!

Oh great- not what you need on a Monday morning!

Me and dd still in pyjamas trying to work out what we are going to do today!

They've all stopped now thankfully! What a racket that was!

Our donor is going out of town from Sunday to Tuesday, which is right about when I'm due to sodding ovulate! But it's ok. We have a back up donor now muahahahahahaha

Oh god... is he out of town a lot then. Didn't this happen last month?

Great having a back up!

I think ill be ovulating some time between then too... Tuesday would be my guess!

I hope I get a good temp rise... kast month I got confused and thought id ovulated before we did which led me to tell dh ' there's no point it's all over' when it wasn't! So we only bd once.. 2 days before ov.

This month we are going to keep going a bit after ov to be on safe side!

He's not usually. He just seems to be being annoying. Last month he was working... Glad to have a back up though! I don't think I will ov until Monday/Tuesday but good to be covered just in case

Laura - Yay for the back up option! Sorry, may be personal so feel free not to answer....but I'm curious how do you find the donors? Are they friends/acquaintances or us it through a clinic? I am so curious about your whole conception process! I'm keeping up on the blog and will stack you until after you have a baby in your arms :)

Fuchsia - yes, your chart works! Ask as many questions as you need. I hope you get the nice temp rise you are hoping for....it's so nice to see a clear shift!

Hello anyone else in here :)

AFM - TMI.....I think I might be bleeding to death! Okay, a bit dramatic maybe, but holy moly yesterday was a bad day....cramping all day and heavy, heavy flow. This is not my usual AF! Oh well, I guess my body is just really in need if a good shedding. Just hoping it eases up today.

Tmb- I sure hope your not bleeding to death!!!
I think a heavy af can usually only be a good thing! My last 1 was heavy and I felt really good about it as it must mean my lining is quite thick and healthy!

Like you say might just need a hood clear out! Which again can only be a good thing!

I really hope I get a good shift too.. last month was ok... the shift wasn't ver big but after a few days you could see the def differences between before and after ov.

My temp never dropped at the end though for af which I thought was weird?! Its meant to do that isn't it?

Fuschia - hmmm, your temp is still quite high?! You did switch from mouth to vag though right? That us probably making the difference. Your post O temps should be higher when the time comes.

Yes I swapped from oral to vag after af went away. Didn't temp when af was here. Ladt month I was 1 day late and obv temp didn't drop so I was getting very excited! This month I won't get excited if temp doesn't drop as maybe mjne just won't . I think it may have gradually gone down... I should have kept up with oral temps throughout af so I could see what happens I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->