Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Tmb - we found our donor online, but then it turned out he was a friend of a friend of a friend :) our back up donor we also found online. It's a bit like online dating but for sperms! Haha

laura - I had a good chuckle at you online dating for sperms comment! I had no clue it could be done that way...learn something new every day!

fuschia - You are quiet today? Is your little one keeping you busy?

So AF is being much nicer today! Not sure whats up with me but I am really feeling good about this cycle....so good I ordered a "BIG BROTHER" tshirt for my youngest child. I plan to have him wearing the shirt the day I find out I am pregnant and see how long it takes DH to notice and catch on. My DS is just starting in to the size 2 so I ordered it in a 3 just in case it does take longer than planned....if it does happen right away then it will fit him for a while anyway :) Looks like Dh will be leaving town in the next few days....and will be gone for may 10 to 12 days. I'm thinking if I do take the meds then I should be Oing shortly after his return....It would really such if I O'd before he was back home. Would be a waste of good meds and a waste of a cycle! I'm only going to think positive thoughts!

Fingers crossed for O after his return! And that T-shirt sounds adorable! I was thinking of getting Big Brother and Big Sister thirst for my dogs... Does that make me a total loser?!

Not at all! The site I ordered from actually had some for dogs! lol

Tmb- that's a brilliant plan!!!! I love that as a way of telling hubby.

I often think how will I tell huby this time.

1st time I was so shocked that I called to check he would be home before I went out which I never did so he came home and basically asked me are you pregnant?

I had plans to wrap up the test at Xmas but obviously didn't happen.... then it was for his bday. .. didn't happen! So im out of gift giving celebrations so that idea wont work as well now!

Ive been a little busy with dd. Earlier I sat down to write and she was bringing me book after book lol.

Im glad af isn't so bad today!

Laura- course it's not sad- doggies are your children too !

I have mega busy work days cd 10 and 12 so might start smep tonight ! Then cd11...

Sounds right in time for smep!

I expect Amy Will be there when I take the test, but we know how we are going to tell family. We're going to pretend to take a picture at our place. First one well just be like "smile!" Then we'll take another and say "say Laura's pregnant" and then photograph the reaction. And maybe video it too...

Laura that's just genius!

I need to to come up with something fun!

I had thought for family I want to keep it secret for as long as poss... like 20 weeks when we know the sex and be able to tell them then. 1st time I blurted it out straight away! So I feel like I want it to be just mine and hubbiea secret this time x

Hey

As the title says- is there anyone that wants to buddy up?

Im 26 ttc #2 and things im starting to try are gym , pre seed or conceive plus, soft cups.

For this coming cycle I might try grapefruit juice and the Smep!!

Would love someone to share thoughts/ feelings and advice xxxxx

hi im also on cd1 today and starting clomid on cd2 I would love to talk and have some one to share my feelings and thoughts to

Here you go Laura - https://www.cafepress.ca/+puppy_paws_going_to_be_a_big_dog_tshirt,621720964 Not sure about shipping over seas?!

Fuschia - I could never keep it a secret for 20 weeks!

Welcome Whyme :) Hope the clomid does the trick for you! how long have you been trying?

Tmb- how lovely are those t shirts! Laura you have to get 2 of those!

Whyme - welcome - you can share your thoughts feelings here!

Well operationg start bding on cd 9 didnt work out.....I asked hubby if we could to to bed at 10pm and he wanted to watch Dragons Den which we had recorded.... so we did and of course I was sound asleep on the sofa by 10.30pm!

I know at this stage in my cycle its not going to be detrimental but I kinda feel like we need to start as we mean to go on so ... tonight despite finishing work at 10.30pm ... it is going to happpen!!!!!

I mean business this time.

I have both pre seed and conceive plus.... do any of your ladies have experience with either and have a preference or reason to think one is better than the other?

Ive used preseed before but used conceive plus only once which was last month x

Good luck getting started tonight. I obviously have no preference with concieve plus vs pressed... Haha

laura - you should get those shirts for sure! I love the photo idea as well....capturing expressions is the best!

fuschia - I used preseed when trying last time. I think we used it only once of twice (still have the full bottle!). I wasn't a fan...too slippery! hehe....and we only used a tiny amount!

Not much new going on here. AF seems to be on her way out of town :) DH is headed out of town tomorrow. He will be home Thursday night and then gone again Friday morning and then wont be back for a week or so. I think I am going to start my meds on CD7 or 8 and take them for the 5 days....then hopefully the timing will work out well :) Feeling pretty excited!

Laura- thanks for luck must have worked! So close to not bothering as got home from work 10.45pm and had been to gym in day . So tired its un real today!

Might encourage dd to have her nap in my bed today so I can join her!

Tmb- sounds good . Fingers crossed the timing all works out!!

I conceived dd using pre seed and have been using past months but bought conceive plus to try something different! Might use a bit of both this month!

Cd 11- getting there!

So impatient waiting for ov! Last time soy made me ov on cd18, so it shouldn't be far away

Laura how are your opks looking?

I did my 1st one this am- got the clear blue smileys but might do cheapies along side.

X

Hey! Just noticed you are both on the same CD! That's cool....Now you should both go ahead and O on the same day and then plan to test on the same day :) ......and hopefully I wont be to far behind!

DH left this am....should be back for an overnight tomorrow or friday :)

Yeah we are! Just waiting to ovulate now!

I had a mega stressful day! Need to properly relax now ...!

Luckily its our 'night off' bding as I just need an early night!

Can't wait for reflexology on sat!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"