Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thanks hun and eek still in with a chance!! Reallllllly keeping my fx for you!! :)

So Monday was a horrible day and I thought I was really coming down with something felt sick and weak and had a 'bad belly' . Then it mostly wore off but the bad belly stuck around then eased wed. Today its back and its horrible. There's nothing worse than being at work and having to dash to toilet with diahorea! !! Especially when there's only 1 ladies and its in thr middle of the office! Its so embarrassing. The good thing is they now bought a much more subtle sounding air freshener so everyone doesn't know when you've been.

I was then supporting a young lady with downs syndrome and I had the choice in an urgent moment of upstairs in her en suite which we had just cleaned or downstairs where her mum was sitting very close to the toilet door so I went in en suite and felt awful!!

Anyway im in a bad mood because I am having af cramps too and im just fed up ( as I know we all are ) of getting this sodding horrible symptoms and not getting that bfp we want!! Xxxxxx

Awwhhh bless you hun!! :( Not good at all...hope the diarrhoea eases up for you! Also...lets hope it isn't af but instead your bfp! If the witch doesn't show tomorrow when will you test?? xx

I think if im being sensible then I shouldn't really test till Sunday because judging by my luteal phase history any time from today until Saturday would be normal as its gone from 10-12. But if my period isn't here sat I think ill test sat night as im off to Scotland on plane Sunday am and leaving very early!

I really don't see it happening this month. Poor hubby is starting to think its not going to happen at all! I think this ia month 10?! I lose count! Hes going to arrange a sperm analysis if month 11 doesn't hit jackpot!! Xxx

Hope you get a pleasant surprise Fuschia!

I've booked a a GP appointment. I'm spotting almost constantly. I'm pretty convinced I have PCOS. I had a previous PCOS diagnosis but then they "undiagnosed" it after repeating the tests. I did a PCOS symptom checklist yesterday and came out with 11/15 symptoms that apply to me. Next dr appointment available was June 3rd...

Wow Laura good luck at the docs...but Omg June 3Rd?! That's bloody disgusting making people wait that long! I can usually see doc the day later, or even same day if necessary. Can't believe you have to wait so long. You get them told lass! Hope they can give you a proper diagnosis. Least that way you can have treatment if needed. Got my fx you get answers hun xx

Thanks laura. This ' bad tummy ' is still with me and I so hope it goes away before we go to Scotland. 1st stop is kevins elderly grandad house and if there's something worse than doing it at work... well its gotta be in someone's house! !

Im so puzzled by it.

I was tempted to test this am but af due today and I hate the feeling of testing and af turning up straight away! Makes me feel so silly! !

Laura it sounds a good plan to go back to doctors. Once you have a diagnosis if that's what you have then can they offer anything to make symptoms and cycle better? Xx

Hope the dicky tummy calms down Hun. Or turns into morning sickness because it's a preggo symptom for you :)
When they last told me I had pcos they had great ideas for treatment. They put me on metformin, we're going to do three months of that and then start clomid, do a HSG and a semen analysis for the donor. Then after six cycles of clomid they would get me on the IVF waiting list. I'm hoping they will be as helpful. I'm going to go and talk to the chemist today as my metformin was on repeat prescription and I stopped taking it so they stopped repeating it. But I wondering if it is will on file and of I can order it based on the returning symptoms. That would be handy as it would mean I could get the metformin started before the appointment. Plus it helps with weight loss, and I need to lose about two stone before they will give me clomid. Well... The dr would give me clomid whatever, but it is much more effective at a healthier weight. Want the best chance for a baby... Obv

Laura - I know so many woman who got pregnant right after an HSG test. It's like the dye cleared our some cobwebs or something and allowed the little swimmers to reach their destination! I hope the Doctor is helpful - PCOS is such a broad fertility issue. I have it but that is mostly based on my stupid long cycles with ovulation happening so scarcely. Who knows, maybe this will be your lucky month....when I finally booked in for help I ended up preggers with my 2nd after 2 years on trying :)

Carly - You are def in with a shot! Any chance you may be 4DPO? I'd say it could have possibly O'd the day before your chart says....maybe you had just O'd prior to temp taking time which is why it was a low rise?! Either way, GL! I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

Fuschia - Sorry to hear about the tummy troubles :( I'm the opposite right now....Nothing wants to leave my body! If I recall correctly I do believe I had the runs in my TWW prior to my positive! Hope AF stats away for you. I'm checking in daily :)

Molgold - How are you doing?

AFM - I'm officially 1/4 of the way to the finish line! Went by pretty quick :) I see my midwife on Tuesday for my first appointment. Hoping to hear a heartbeat :) Still feeling neaseous throughout the day but I think it's lessening....hopefully will be gone soon. I'll give you guys a quick update after my appointment Tuesday.

Take care ladies!

Aw Fuschia, hope you fell well soon. I am hoping for BFPs from you, Carly and Laura :D

yes, time did fly TMb!! Just the other day you got you BFP :)

I am still here. I stopped temping, started clomid and am undergoing follicle monitoring. My follies are the same size since 4 days! I am beggining to think this may be an annovulatory cycle though initially I was so excited to start Clomid. Lets see. I have an appointment today.

Also, my sis-in-laws are here to visit with their babies. I love them to death but the sight of them with thier mom pushes me to tears :(

No af as of yet. Bfn this morning though at what is probably 13dpo so I think I can safely say im out and she will be here soon hopefully to get stuck into next cycle! X

Awh sorry about the bfn hun :( Still...the witch isn't here yet so there's still hope! :) fx for a late one x

Think this is an evap?? I tested with SMU and the line came up after about 5 mins but it gradually got lighter...this pic was taken about an hour later. Pretty sure it's an evap right?

Attachments

• P5191135.jpg
    P5191135.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
Carly - I do see the line :) Hard to say if its an evap or not. I hate those internet cheapies as I have never got a positive on one until AFTER AF was due (I always used FRER prior to AF being due). I'd try with a better test tomorrow if you get another line on the cheapie :) Hoping this is the start of a BFP!

Thanks hun :) Still not convinced but yeah will deffo get a frer if any more lines. Hope you're doing ok x

All following test bfn bar 1. Looks like another evap tho so still waiting :/ Not too hopeful again lol. No matter what though, I can't seem to refrain from testing haha. Hope everyone is ok? It's uber quiet

Fingers and toes crossed!

I got a surprise +opk tonight! Don't usually get it until cd26!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/FD799237-972F-43AF-B534-E2ADEE27742D_zpsq7vwyqct.jpg
Texted donor. Hopefully he can make it tomorrow

Hi ladies!
Sorry about delay. In Scotland at the mo on a little family trip where we are visiting dh grandad. At the me we are staying in a caravan park near Edinburgh so seeing all the sights!

Af came in full force on Sunday :(

Bit fed up but hey onto the next cycle then! We are going to try really hard this cycle then get a sperm analysis for dh if no luck .

How are those tests panning out carly?

Laura have you had your donation? Is amy due to ov soon? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back