Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey Carly, thanks :) Hope you get your +OPK soon!!

Fuschia, Ive heard that the baby doesn't start getting nutrition from the mother until 6 weeks past. So no worries there. Anyway, the number of babies born out of a drunken night are HUGE :D and they turn out fine!

LOL, I told laura the same thing on her journal - you might just have 2 babies :) FX it turns out well!!

AFM no clomid side effects. I was visiting my mom so TTCing has been off my mind till now and you can see - no temping. Monday I shall begin my follicle monitoring and BD :) It turns on the crazy in me ;)

Carly have you got pos opk yet?

I guess im prob either 6 or 7 dpo today. Feeling so tired but that's probably recovering from late nights on hol.

The only thing I remember feeling before bfp with evie was being tired all the time!

Im not in a rush to test as I feel its unlikely x

Hey :) No pos yet flashing smiley from yesterday eve. Might be out of luck with donor too if he can't make tomorrow! (He's unsure as yet). :( We shall see.

Eek fx it's a good sign Fuschia! Mol, really glad you aren't having any side effects and fx you get your bfp this cycle too :flower:

Donation done...let's see how this pans out :/

Hope everyone is okay! Fuschia, Mol, anywhere near testing time? Xx

Thank you x

I'm really bummed with TTC again. Need to get a grip!

Oh no! Why you bummed hun? This could be itttt this cycle!! :D

I just am. I think with other stuff going on with the first donor we used and things I'm just feeling very disenchanted with it all. But we're not stopping... because I want a damn baby lol!
I wish there was a way of lesbian couples NTNPing. Sounds a lot less stressful

Haha if only we could NTNP! I was crazy neurotic trying to arrange donation...it's just what I do! Haha then spend the next few days pretending not to symptom spot-then test like a crazy poas addict!! Haha ;) Hey at least this time you have twice the chance! Fx for you both x

Hi ladies!

Tested bfn on ic this am at 8 or 9dpo. Gonna wait out af now I think which im not sure but probably due Friday.

Hope your all ok! Happy 2ww carly! Hope you got your timing spot on xxx

Fx you get that bfp within the next few days hun! :)

Timing was great...was just getting flashing smile up until donor arrived but cheapy was almost as dark. Tested while donor was here (b4 insem) and it was a smile :) Just hope I ov soon now x

So approx 9 or 10dpo. Yest I got a god awful cramp in top of my calf. It was so painful and random. I guess I didn't drink enough but it still goes down as a symptom as its in tww!

Today I have a bad belly and feeling pretty nauseous and rotton which isn't fun.

Various things and cramps going on but pretty sure there always is! Af prob due fri so in 4 days x

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? Still on track with everything?

Mol how is the clomid working out for you so far?

Fuschia, you been testing? Any news? Really hope you get your bfp!

Laura, hope you're doing OK and body is getting ready to start gearing up for ov?! Know you have a while yet but really hope everything works out perfect, timing wise for both you and Amy! Really hope one if not both of you get that bfp too!

Hope all is well with you too Tmb? I am sure you're just sailing through pregnancy as it is though :)

AFM It seems I ovulated yesterday (which is 3 days after donation). Lets just say I am not too convinced the timing was great this time around. Still in it to win it but I'm leaning more towards unlikely! Ahhh wellll...my body may play ball one day haha

Your timing is fine Hun! Fingers crossed!

Still waiting for ov here. Blah.

Hey ladies! !
I tested last on monday. I was feeling so ill and I tested mon afternoon . Bfn obv.

I haven't tested since. Due af fri.

Today I have had 2 separate occasions if really strong af cramps which i don't usually have but probably just means shes coming and its gonna be ugly! !.
Laura- waiting for ov- boring I guess but it will be go go soon enough especially with the 2 of you trying!
Carly- I guess the timing Wasn't what you hoped for but you have got it within the time frame that is more than possible! ! Good luck I hope it happens xx

Molgold- I too hope clomid is still going well! ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->