Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Blaaaaaah I broke and tested with a cheapie. Bfn of course
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/87949127-067D-4EC3-8896-D338453AA134_zpsak8evhtm.jpg

Oh no Laura. ..hope that didn't bring you down too much.

Ita horrible isn't it when you have really promising signs and bfn! But it doesn't mean you are out! You still have time for sure... are you feeling ok? Are you still feeling lots of things out of ordinary?

Hows everyone else?

Im still crossing my fingers for a tomorrow ovulation but not holding my breath! We have stuck to eod though and will bd in the morning so hopefully at most it will be just 1 day before ov... that is hoping that the flight and travel doesn't delay things!

My opk yest was very very faint and im going to do 1 shortly to see if it's getting there or not xxx

Temp dropped today and I have my normal pre period headache. Come on then witch...

Oh laura pants! We don't want the stupid witch!

I did opk and have got progression but not positive so I want to do another maybe tonight but im trying to drink lots to aid cm and general ttc health!

Oh that reminds mw I must down a glass of grapefruit juice! Xx

Eurgh sorry laura! You had a great cycle though! Fab steady temps and big rise. Hopefully this cycle will be just like that!
Xxx

Sorry Laura! :( It's poop, but great attitude :)

Good luck with ov Fuschia

Hope ev1 else is doing good xx

Aw Laura, sorry AF showed :( I am glad you are taking it well..

Fuschia, I hope you got your +OPK :) Have a great time..

Carly, how about you? Trying anything new this cycle?

Hey Mol :) How you doing? Did you decide not to temp anymore then hun?

I bought conceive plus already so just waiting to try this cycle :)

Im off tonight :) very excited.
I didn't get pos opk because I haven't done 1 since yest am which was getting darker but not pos so hopefully ov will go ahead today or tomorrow as usual and im not going to worry!

Got the bd in this am and using a soft cup with conceive plus which I plan to keep in until I get to air port to give swimmers best chance og hanging around!

Hope all you ladies have a fab weekend!

Hey girls, I really am divided how to move ahead in TTC journey and I need help. Here's my problem.

I went to my doctor today for a monthly check. She knows my history and how bad I want a baby. She suggested I should go in for 1st round of Clomid + another round of Follicular study. She also suggested Sperm analysis for DH.
DH on the other hand thinks I get too hyper with monitored cycles and temping. He wants us to try another few months before trying clomid. It is after all just our 5th cycle this month. I am divided between trying stress-free and opting for medicated cycles hence better chance at a BFP. What do you girls think? I have to start clomid tommorow If at all.

Ooh sorry hun I have no clue how you should proceed...but I'd say go with your heart. 5 months is nothing in everyday terms it's just when TTC it seems forever :/ The NTNP way might work wonders for you but then again if you don't go ahead with Clomid you might look back and kick yourself that you didn't go ahead now. It's a toughie hun but think ultimately it's only you who can decide. X

Hey girls, its so quiet round here.. What are you guys up to?

I did start clomid. Lets see what this monh brings. And yes, no temping till now. I will do it if I feel like it near O time.

I'm still creeping around.....checking in in you ladies!

Hope the clomid does the truck, Molgold. How were the side effects?

Well there wasn't too much to catch up on in my absence!

Hope all are well!!

Molgold maybe clomid will help - very exciting!
Carly/Laura how are you doing?

Afm- what id estimate to be 1 or 2 dpo eve I got so drunk. Like over the top no need for it feeling awful drunk on cocktails. Me and best mate had a massive row just cos we were too drunk tbh!

Consumed very much alcohol. .. do you ladies think this would cause a problem if we happened to conceive? I had always planned to have a few drinks but that 1 night I really did go ott and im a bit worried and disappointed in myself! X anyone any knowledge about it? I know its so unlikely I have to worry but its just bugging me rather than worrying me!

Hey welcome back! Sorry your friend and you had a row . That sucks. Alcohol that early won't affect anything Hun xxx

AFM... All boring. Just waiting for ov. Both Amy and I are trying this month and we both ov late...

Fuschia - don't stress! That little egg would have just been happily floating around and out of reach of your overindulgence! Hope you didn't end up too hungover!

Laura - That is so awesome that you are both giving it a go this cycle! It will up the odds a lot.....who knows, you may even end up with 2 at once!

Hi girls. ..

Oh that's amazing laura! Double excitement! Your quite close on your cycles so you can wait together too!!

Thanks to both for re assurance. ... its so unlike me but it was like going back in time going on a girls holiday and I regressed to my very early days of binge drinking with my bestie which is just not cool.

I passed the point in the eve where I had any sense and completely forgot I had planned to take it easy as after all I had worn sperm to the air port! !!

Xxx

Had a dream I got a bfp last night. It was so amazing I was so so happy!

And so its back on my mind again lol. In majorca I genuinely very rarely thought about ttc ! Now im back on it! X

Hey welcome back Fuschia!! :) What a fab dream!! Sooo hope it comes true for you this cycle!! As the ladies reassured you yesterday you don't need my input but I agree with them - n don't beat yourself up about it. We all go a bit nutso sometimes...so long as you and your friend made up - that's all that matters :)

I am so excited for you and Amy, Laura!! Eeek double the excitement for sure. Pray one of you gets that sticky lil bean real soon!! :D

Hey Tmb :hi: hope you're doing really well!!?

Molgold hope the Clomid is going well for you and hope it leads to your bfp soon too hun!!

AFM...I am due to get a pos OPK from today so I am testing ev pee! lol. My CB smiley's haven't arrived yet due to the Bank Holiday, so I am having to rely on my pos/not pos skills in regards to the cheapies haha :/ The onbly worry is I never got a true + with Isaac so I fear I may miss it...but if lines are still dark tomorrow I may just go ahead. Donor said he has some things to juggle but he should be A OK to help :) Fingers crossed anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->