Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hi all :) Hope all is well?! Just wanted to update that my blood results were all fine...if I had cancer then something would have shown up wouldn't it? Like too many white blood cells in full blood count? Ah well thats all a relief :) Lord knows about the stoopid tests lol...got another second line 2 days ago even! Not gonna bother testing anymore cos AF due from Monday. Sure she'll come on time and lay any stupid ideas i may have to rest :)

Emma hun, any update?

Mol and Tmb, good luck to you both!! Mol guess you're due to ov real soon? Hope you catch! Hope you're all settled in too. Tmb you won't know when you'll ov yet eh? How u doing generally?

Laura i am sure everything is great and wonderful in there with squishy!! :) Been testing anymore? Did you do a cb digi for 2-3 / 3+ or not bothering? I had to do all 3 haha xx

Hey! My update is that af came just now. 5 days late! Obv disappointed ad the longer it went on the more I thought this could just be it as im usually on time but it is what it is. Next stop will be getting hubby a SA and just generally getting to bottom of this even if it is that we both just need to get fitter etc im not sure. This was month 11 ! Xxx

Glad your results were good Carly. Maybe time to moan at the companies who made the tests! Cancer would have likely showed up on the bloods, yeah.
Emma I'm sorry AF came! Good to have a plan, though!
Mol and Tmb - any updates from you guys?
Afm... No more spotting for like a week and a half now, which is comforting. I spotted basically every day after a BM. Never randomly, just after a BM. Mentioned it to my dr and he said not to worry, so fingers crossed it was nothing sinister. Was only ever a wipe or two and was always pink blood, so I think it was probably just my cervix getting irritated. Not really any symptoms worth talking about, still have sore bbs although that fluctuates. Occasional nausea and fairly frequent headaches. Back at work on nights tomorrow so that should be interesting.
I didn't bother with the digis. I did the first one at 5 weeks and got 1-2, freaked myself out so I'm not going anywhere near them again. I haven't tested since I used my last tesco test about a week ago just to check on the lines :)

Awwww Emma sorry about the stupid :witch: hun...think you do right with the testing - not necessarily cos anything is wrong, even if to put your minds at rest. Also if there is an issue fx it'll be something easy to fix :)

Laura sounds normal indeed hun :) I bled a lot after BM's in the beginning with Isaac too! It's funny cos with my 1st pregnancy I didn't bleed once...not a tiny drop. I phoned cos I just felt something was wrong. I only bled once the missed miscarriage turned into a full blown miscarriage. With Isaac I bled loads and was always at the epu! I was so sure many times that I was losing him! I am sure your lil bubs is doing perfectly in there, forming eyelids as it says! All symptoms looking good and don't blame you for not testing anymore - no need to be neurotic like me haha ;)

If you have anymore bleeding after a Bm though, I'd be inclined to ask for an early scan. Not because anything is wrong, rather to get a free scan and should see a little hb by now!! :) I just love looking at those scan piccies!! Lol

I probably would have by now if it would have carried on. But like I said nothing now for a week and a half thank goodness :) we have a scan in just over two weeks. Can't wait!

Reassuring that you bled after BM too

:growlmad::twinboys:
I probably would have by now if it would have carried on. But like I said nothing now for a week and a half thank goodness :) we have a scan in just over two weeks. Can't wait!

Reassuring that you bled after BM too

Eek 2 weeks!! So exciting!! :) yay!!

Oh I did bleed not just after bm either...7 weeks, 10 weeks and day of 12 week scan. It was awful each time...thought that was it :(

Bet 2 weeks can't come quick enough!!! Aaagghh :wohoo:

It was horrendous! I think my heart stopped every time I saw it!

Morning everyone!

Doing good over here. Have no clue when I will O so just kinda chugging along. I have my follow up tomorrow and am going to ask for a referral to the FA. Also going to see if I can get any advice from her on what I can try while I wait to get in with the FS.

Emma - Sorry AF showed and that she was so late. You've been doing a lot of travelling the last little while though so I'm would guess that had something to do with it....very common and I'm sure you'll be back to your regular cycle now. The SA for DH is a good idea....best place to start!

Carly - Glad your bloods are good. Not sure about those wacky tests if yours. How's next cycle looking? Will your donor be around?

Laura - I has bleeding with my third pregnancy. Spotting on and off....mostly coincided with straining or with intercourse. Can't wait for your scan!

Molgold - How are you feeling this cycle?

Hey girls
I'm done shifting, still settling in. I usually O post cd21 so there's time. I am not temping so there's no way to know for sure. We BD when we can bt bcos we want to.. :)

Laura I am so excited for your upcoming scan :D

Carly did you take another FRER or hcg blood test to know for sure or are you waiting it out? FX!

Sorry AF showed Emma :( stupid AF!

Tmb : we are in the same boat it seems.. Taking it easy this cycle.

Hey :) Yeah Tmb hopefully donor is around this cycle :)

Mol no FRER done and didn't test hcg for bloods cos didn't wanna look stupid hehe. I am sure Af will arrive. Onto next cycle :D

Good luck Mol and Tmb really hope you catch this cycle!! :)

Hey everyone!

My appointment went okay....not exactly as I was hoping, but not bad I guess. She will not refer me to a FS until we try for another 6 months. Apparently the fast that I have been on meds for past pregnancies is not reason enough to put me on the fast track. She is a new, young doctor and is very "by the book". They are requesting my records from my old province so that they can see my history and then she may send the request sooner. I explained to her how I track ovulation and am very aware of my body and how often it ovulates on its own....I told her the whole 6 months could be a waste of time if I only ovulate once (or possibly not at all).

I guess the only real good thing about the appointment is that she has agreed to give me provera at my next appointment if AF has not arrived. I see her again on July 14 which will be nearly 6 weeks post D&C. So at least I'll get to start a fresh cycle shortly after that and will be able to give the soy ISO a go.

I've actually starting popping the soy this cycle (I know its a little later in my cycle, but I figure it might kick start my ovaries). If I O, great - if not, then I'll be getting the provera in a months time and then I'll take the soy at the proper time.

I am going to try to remain positive as I know stressing is not going to help the issue at all! Send me positive ovulation thoughts please ladies :)

How is everyone? You girls have been quiet today!

Hi Tmb hun :)

Guess that was a mixed appt! It's always a bit poo when new docs come on the scene...especially those not up to speed with the whole TTC business :/ Important thinking you'll be fine though, and will probably conceive on your own within 6 months...hope so anyway hun!! :)

Good luck with the soy - really hope it helps you. When i had my mc, do you know I didn't get AF for almost 6 months after!! My circumstances were quite uncommon though and i am sure you'll cycle way before then!! :)

Happy Monday morning! Ver quiet....everyone must have had busy weekends!

AFM - took a test this morning and all I got on the internet cheapie was a squinted of a line! I am out of tests now....might order a few more, maybe not though. Other then that my cycle is still in the boring stage. No signs of O yet...

How's everyone else doing? Please update!

Hey lovely. Glad the HCG is finally getting out of your system. FX for O soon xxxx

Nothing to report here. Very bloated. I look six months pregnant already!

Hi ladies!

Sounds positive tmb :) I really hope you conceive again quickly .

Cqrly ive lost track of where you are... have you oved this cycle yet?
Mol gold how are you? im all out of sync from my holiday! Need to catch up.

Afm- stupid af has left the building! Just discussed with fh the plan for this cycle. .. the only time he can do sa is cd 14 and I think I'd rather try this cycle than sacrifice so he can wank into a cup.... so we will book it as soon as af arrives this cycle.

Plan is to exercise like crazy and eat well and just see if we can sway whatever it is that's not quite in our favour at the moment!

Dammit. Posted twice but they both disappeared on me!

Hey you girls seem so quite! Laura great to hear your well minus the sickness on most days.. :)

Emma I agree don't let your chance go this month.. You can get an SA during your TWW or after.

Carly sorry af gotcha :( so how are u feeling this cycle? And we hardly ever hear of your donor stories.. Let us know how things are.

Tmb hope u O soon and catch the egg too :)

AFM we sort of tried smep from CD 11 or so. I may b due to O tommorow so we are BDing 3 days in a row since cd21.. As u may know smep goes. Tried temping but there's simply no energy left in me with work and spending nights settling down in new place .. And the bding.. exhausting! We put off hsg scan this month with so much on our plate. I guess we will know soon if this ntnp approach worked at all else there's the scan to take. :|

Mol- what is a hcg scan?

Good to hear from you :) sounde like you have been busy with lots of bding! I think we will try smep this time. . Is is oed until you get a pos opk then 3 days in a row? Exhausting!

Xx

Dammit. Posted twice but they both disappeared on me!

Hey you girls seem so quite! Laura great to hear your well minus the sickness on most days.. :)

Emma I agree don't let your chance go this month.. You can get an SA during your TWW or after.

Carly sorry af gotcha :( so how are u feeling this cycle? And we hardly ever hear of your donor stories.. Let us know how things are.

Tmb hope u O soon and catch the egg too :)

AFM we sort of tried smep from CD 11 or so. I may b due to O tommorow so we are BDing 3 days in a row since cd21.. As u may know smep goes. Tried temping but there's simply no energy left in me with work and spending nights settling down in new place .. And the bding.. exhausting! We put off hsg scan this month with so much on our plate. I guess we will know soon if this ntnp approach worked at all else there's the scan to take. :|

Hey Mol hun :) Hope you have great timing this cycle!! C'mon spermies and eggy, do your thang!! lol I don't know what smep means though :/

What donor stories hun? lol...he's an older guy (around Darla's age) and lives about an hour and a half away. He drives over, we chat, he eats some of Darla's baking and then leaves his prezzie haha ;) Genuinely nice guy though. Think this cycle I am going to try for a donation on my 2nd positive OPK day. Looks like I am ovulating around 3 days from first + OPK and I don't think the timing is right :/ Even with CP. With Isaac I had my donation second + day - so we'll see how that goes. He messaged today and pencilled us in for between 9th and 12th July. Isaac is turning 1 on the 8th. Gone soooo fast!! lol

Laura I am so excited for your upcoming scan!! I can't bloody wait - so you guys must be bouncing off the flipping walls!! haha

Good luck Fuschia!! Oooh and we aren't far apart in our cycles!! You do right with the 'donation' haha ;) Fingers crossed that 1, if not both of us are lucky this cycle with our pots and syringes lol :haha:

Tmb really hope OV comes soon for you and you're not waiting too long! I like the idea of you catching first time with your beautiful rainbow :)

Mol- what is a hcg scan?

Good to hear from you :) sounde like you have been busy with lots of bding! I think we will try smep this time. . Is is oed until you get a pos opk then 3 days in a row? Exhausting!

Xx

An HSG scan is a scan of follicular tubes to check for blockages :( Another BFN and my doc will definitely have me take it. I am scared as Ive heard its f***king hurtful.

Yup that's SMEP. BDing EOD till +opk, then BD 3 days in a row, 1 night gap, then once again, just to cover all bases. We did it all except I didn't check for the OPK bit. Exhausting but oddly we really wanted to BD a lot anyway ;) Something to do with Indian monsoon and romantic rainy weather all around :D

Ladies I had to have an emergency scan yesterday as I had a bit of red bleeding. They couldn't see where the blood had come from. They saw a sac and a yolk but no baby and no heartbeat. They didn't seem worried. They did say that where there is a yolk there is generally a baby, so fingers crossed when I go back in two weeks the baby will be there. I have a private scan booked next Thursday, so hoping to see something there.
By LMP I should have been 7+4 yesterday but they dated me around six weeks. By ovulation I would be 6+4 so that's not so bad. Just please keep fingers crossed that squishy will be ok please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->