Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Oh Carly, I hope its a shy bean u got there :) Why don't you test again with an FRER in the morning? I'm so excited for you :) And don't worry about the cancer hun, If you have to go for a general yearly then go with a free mind. Relax, this may be your silver lining but if not, then we will march onto a new cycle together :flower:

Tmb - yay for trying straight away :) I love that your family is so supportive and that you are holding up so well! and I love the new name too - just that I hope soon it will have BFP status updated for us all one day :)

Emma - when are you testing!!!??!!!! Have you tested already?

Laura - happy bday to Amy :) Hope you had a good time - the bean is her present, huh? :p

Hey ladies. Carly very intrigued to see how this will pan out! Ill cross my fingers that you do have that much wanted pregnancy!!

I haven't tested! I think I am 11dpo today. .. getting pullings qnd cramps so expecting af tomorrow or Sunday latest I should think xxx on Cornwall holiday with family now so I have no availability of tests! It's quite refreshing! Xdx

Awh thanks Mol :) Would love a shy bean hehe (love that term) and I swear to god if I wasn't getting bfn's (all tests after those ones have been bfn) I would swear I was pregnant! Left boob so sore, headaches, extreme tiredness and last night I got up 4 times to pee. I thought I had another uti last week but lab showed no growth. Getting lower ab pain. Didn't mention any of this to docs as I didn't want to look stupid lol. I just Know I can't be pregnant. Got to go get bloods done so will go Monday - she is wanting me to be checked for thyroid, iron, full blood and cholesterol. We shall see what happens :) Thanks for the support ladies. Feel less stressy hehe. Good luck getting your bfp this cycle x

Emma so exciting!! Hope AF stays away hun. Enjoy your time away x

Hope you and Amy are well Laura :) Any nausea/ sickness started Yet? I think I was 8 weeks with Isaac when mine started lol and lasted til he was born.

Tmb hope you're okay hun? x

Hope the bloods give you some answers Carly

I have occasional nausea. Nothing worth writing home about really but when it hits it SUCKS. This morning I have a massive headache x

Laura - Your baby is pea size! I love that fruit ticker! Hope you are lucky enough to avoid any full on morning sickness.

Carly - I am found okay, thanks for asking :) Hope your bloods all come back good. So many weird symptoms....I wonder what's going in?! So strange!

Molgold - Nice to hear from you! Looks like we get to be cycle buddies this time....your only a few days ahead of me. I'm hoping my body decides to ovulate on its own after the mmc.

Emma - Any sign in AF today? Your willpower this cycle amazes me! I'd if tested 4 or 5 days ago :) Hehe....

AFM - Yesterday's tests was much lighter than a few days prior. Hoping for it to be negative for my follow up next Friday. I am so hoping the doctor I seeks nice and understanding and actually helps me out like I want her to. I just want to get the ball rolling!

Hey no af yet ladies but I feel sure she will be here tomorrow or Monday latest. My luteal phase has varied this much before! I keep checking because im in and out of swimming pools and hot tubs at the moment ! Xx

Sounds lovely! Hope she stays away if only for more pool and hot tub enjoyment :)

No af yet and id have expected ber by now. Tested today and bfn so where on earth is she!! Hate it when my body messes me about x hope all ok x

Fuschia - Hmmm....wonder what's up?! Did you use a cheapie test or a brand name?

I used a clear blue digi.

I was all cool as a cucumber and thought ah no not this cycle then af didn't come and I thought ooh maybe! But I bought a cb digi because I thought it would be positive if I was 14dpo. I guess af is just around the corner xx

aw Emma, I hope you and Carly both get your BFPs stat!!! Let us know :)

Hope you are well Laura :) Sorry for the headache :flower: but its a part of having a baby on board. Hope you cope well :D

yay for being cycle buddies Tmb, though we haven't been BDing much. Just finished moving to new place yesterday night, unpacked till 2am and at work by 9am :( Phew! Still, since I O late theres time but I wont have a way to know for sure this cycle when I do O, because I think Ive lost my BBT during the shifting :p

Still no af here! I did the cb test in afternoon but I had held my wee for ages!

Bit confused by this really xxx

Emma - So strange! Not sure what to te ya. I guess give it another day or two and test again. Maybe AF just wants you to enjoy your little holiday and she'll show once you get home....Or are you home already?

Home on Saturday . Still not here now! Im sure this hasn't happened before. Was quite sure I oved cd 16 from temps. .. haven't temped all month though only over that period maybe I didn't ov then! Its weird!

I have read people getting bfn on 14dpo. But I just thought surely id get a bfp if I was then it would show so I got 1 cb digi.

Oh well all will be revealed soon enough!

Xx

That's confusing! I'm still hoping for a ninja bfp for you x

I'm with Laura in the ninja BFP! Enjoy the rest if you time away :)

How you feeling Laura? Any full blown symptoms yet?

Nothing really Hun. Some sickness in the evenings, sore bbs and bits of cramping. Plenty of bloating too. I don't think this will feel real until we have had a scan and all looks good. Just hoping squishy is ok in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->