Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Laura - I've got you in my thoughts! I hope you see a healthy little sweet pea next week :)

Molgold - Yay for WANTING to bd all cycle :) It's always better when it's fun and not done because your HAVE to!

Laura - also thinking of you and I send all my good wishes to you and squishy. I just looked back and see I had my early scan at 7weeks and 4 days and at that I sae and heard the heart beat. So next week should be better xxxx

Molgold- I think that's great all yoir bding and hope it gets you a bfp! I think we need to take a leaf out of your book.. I tend to always put off the start though! Xx

laura - Any more bleeding? I've been thinking about you non stop! Hope things are well....

Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped! Thursday can't come fast enough! That's nice that you booked yourself in for a private scan. By then you'll be almost 8 weeks and baby will definitely be big enough to see :)

Only allow positive thoughts in your mind right now!

That's hard because I want to be realistic as well. I'm hopeful that we will see a healthy baby , but if we don't we will take the time to grieve and move forward.

I know what you mean....

I always think the worst so that when good happens I am extra happy, but if bad happens then I am prepared. My DH is the opposite...always positive! I think for this reason he took our loss harder than me in some ways.

With that being said though....I'm a worry wart and nine times out of ten I waste so much of my time focussing negatively when in the end things worked out.

Either way, there is no changing things at this stage....Enjoy today, and tomorrow, and so on. Hope things turn out great in the end :)

I'll be thinking of you ;)

Awh Laura no more bleeding is definitely a good sign!! :) I am soo hopeful for you guys too

Tmb I feel the same with thinking realistically/positively. Darla is a positive thinker and I am realistic too. It was the same for us with our loss - she took it worse than I.did because of that.

Laura hun...I am thinking positive for you tho!! Really want squishy to be waving at your scan!! Xx

Not long Laura - I expect its dragging for you though! Looking forward to hearing about the scan :)

Latest thing here is that I have been reading about testicle temp affecting sperm..... apparently it can be made higher with lots of sitting and driving and hubby does quite a bit of this in his job. He drives an awful lot in his day and when we conceived Evie ( Not sure I have said my dd name before to you guys!) he was only working down the road about 15 mins drive!

So having looked at solutions.... he is sitting with an ice pack under his nuts.... apparently this could help! Call us crazy but we will give anything a shot!

Hope all you ladies are well xxxx

Fuschia - bahahaha....poor DH! I read that on here this week as well.

Good news ladies.....

Cervix is so high I can't feel it, I have ewcm, I'm horny as hell, and my OPK is nearly positive!

Bad news....DH has been so tired we haven't DTD in a few days :( He tried last night and this morning but he just wasn't in to it so we stopped both times. I don't like to tell him we HAVE to as it just puts on pressure but I may have to let the cat out of the bag that O could be very close!

Blah.....

How is everyone else?

4 days Laura!! Still got my fingers and toes tightly crossed :)

Hahaha Fuschia!! Poor hubby but don't blame ya!! If he's willing to do it then good on yas! Fingers crossed it works :D

Tmb eeek!! Good luck hun!! You don't NEED to have DTD before +OPK but guess you like to cover all bases :) Fingers crossed for you too...that you can get hubby in the mood and make your little rainbow :)

Hope you're well Mol?? :)

AFM....nothing really to report apart from the fact AF was weird this cycle!! 2 days heavy then 2 days nearly non existent :/ Am thinking it's weight related...cos I seem to have put on a heck of a lot :( PAH BOO HISS!! I am off the choccy woccy and eating more salad (apart from today - my best mates bday party...and then Isaac's party on Sat) lol...oooh but after that! ;)

I am sorry for the scare you went through Laura.. Don't worry, I am sure your scan will show you a healthy squishy :) Some bleeding is normal for most ladies.. FX everything goes well :)

AFM I binged last week :( I had a few wine glasses and had sea-food both of which I have avoided past few months. I just felt so down, I went out with the girls and saw them all carefree ( none of them are married / TTCing) that I resisted while I could but then gave up :| Anywho, today I am about 5dpo and I have slight fever and dizziness which makes me super guilty~!

Yaaay for ov TMB! Hope you get some BD in xx
Carly - boo for weird AF!
Mol - it's ok to be carefree! I got to the point with TTC that I really didn't bother avoiding things because I didn't know if I was pregnant that month. Obviously I don't smoke or do drugs... But I didn't avoid a small amount of alcohol or any of the "avoid" foods. Although in fairness I don't like most of them anyway. Fingers crossed for this 2ww!

AFM - still here. Still in limbo. Little bit of spotting after a BM again last night but I am 99.9% sure it is coming from the outside of my cervix and not the inside. Just a couple more days to go and we will know what is going on

Molgold- laura is right no need to feel guilty. .. I too am at that pojtn of not completely avoiding things.

The only thigns I avoid is medication that specifically says don't use if trying for a baby like some thrush treatments.

Over here no change. .. still using the ice pack... dh hubby doing well with it but it doesn't get him in ' the mood' with cold knackers! So just means I have to step it up a bit which to be fair I should be doing anyway!

First bd last night so we will do oed. Ive been so lazy again with temping and opks! X

Morning everyone :)

My chart looks rediculous! Temp was slightly up today....not sure what to make of it as I took it at 4 and it showed 97.33 then again at 6:30 and got 97.57. The first temp would mean I probably haven't Od yet but the second means I could have?! Haha....guess I have to wait it out. Never got a true positive OPK. Tested 4 times yesterday (crazy lady!) and it got darker then started to lighten. Guess I could have had a really short surge....or maybe it's a false surge....again, won't know until I temp for a few days! Haha...the joys! DH and I did BD yesterday afternoon, so I am pleased for that....will be even happier to get another BD in today/tonight :)
Also, chart still shows my green line for being pregnant. I just can't bring myself to enter a negative HPT until I actually get one (I ran out of tests and reordered). Thinking my test should be in today or tomorrow.....chart looks silly with the green pregnant line running through it still!

I'll post a pick of my OPK's in a bit! Give me your thoughts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->