Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Whoops...I mean make sure it is NOT diluted....you want it pretty yellow...and yes, not FMU for the cheapies (that's what my tests say anyway).

Ah ok !that makes sense. ... doesn't mame sense to mw though why you wouldn't use fmu though as its most dilute! Mine say that too!

Just been to see my friends 7 week old today. ... talk about broody!

Apparently it's because LH doesn't appear properly in the urine during the night at the start of the surge, so you need to clear out the night pee and the LH goes I to the urine by the second pee. Dunno how right that is to be honest but that's what I've heard. Plus if there is LH over night is can also give a false positive in the morning. So mid morning/early afternoon positives are more reliable

Last cycle I did one FMU and was negative, then peed again 30 mins later and it was a blazing positive

Oh blimey! Best not make that mistake then :)
Hope you both had a good day :)

I had a day in bed although got no sleep. Nights for the next three shifts
Your day ok?

Aaah nights must take its toll...

My day was pretty standard day with dd. Work again tomorrow.

Today we tried baby ballet and visited my friend with her 2 kiddies , and took the doggy for 2 walks which is proving a little hard with dd.

If she walks she gets so far and then sits on floor and refuses to fo any further. If I take her in her trike she gets so far and demands to walk and will start screaming and throwing herself around so I have to turn around and go home.

And this is the type of experience we are all trying to achieve here! Haha .

Been having funny little pains on my right side today. .. not noticed anything like it before. If it was day of ov id think they were ov pains!

I just googled and some people gwt iv paina a few days before. .. either of you had ov pains before ov?

Its def the right area and only on one side! Not constant but every so often and def noticeable!

Sounds like a lovely day! I wish I could go to baby ballet lol

Nights are ok. I'm just pissed that they will ruin my temps!

Laura - Ya, I bet night throw the temps off quite a bit. How often are you on nights? I'm guessing its shift work as well? How long do you get off work for maternity leave there?

Laura - I miss the days of just having one baby....so much time to spend with just that one! I find it so hard to split my time between my kids some days. They are all doing different sports/activities and then the baby always needs me. I try really hard to balance....some days (or weeks) I really struggle! I sometimes think we are crazy to be wanting to add another one in to the mix!

DH is on his way home.....t-minus 3 hours and counting :) better shave my legs! hehe

Welcome Whyme :) Hope the clomid does the trick for you! how long have you been trying?[/QUOTE]

Hello thankyou
I have been trying since Feb 2013 so over a year
I'm on my second month of Clomid had the norethistone to induce a bleed
Only got a little one so don't know if it was another sign of failure but I took ny Clomid
Has I was bleeding since Monday to weds but very light I finish my tab 2 moz
But don't really have a clue when they are supposed to work
Any advice would be great
Good luck to all xx

Laura - Ya, I bet night throw the temps off quite a bit. How often are you on nights? I'm guessing its shift work as well? How long do you get off work for maternity leave there?

Nights are t that often. I do maybe 5-7 night shifts a month. But they're fine. A lot of the time (aside from the temps) I prefer nights over days as they are much more predictable. I always know there will be a lull between 2 and 4am where I can get other stuff done, write blogs and such. Maternity I believe is something like 20 weeks full pay then 6 weeks half, but you can take up to a year off. I intend to take the full year off then go onto a family friendly rota , so dramatically cut my hours. I'm hoping one day to be a stay at home mum

Good morning ladies

Whyme... not something I have any experience with but I really hope it works for you xxx

Just in the 1 hour of peace after sending dd off to mums for the day and before taking pup to vets for another vaccination then off to work. .. best thing about today is its reflex day!!!

Yesterday hubby was about to go to gym and I stopped him!!! I said I think we should bd instead! Because I had those pains yest... then I realised I had skme ewcm ( sorry tmi) then od course the day before I got that smiley face(which I was pretty sure was a dud!!) Anyway I thought....hmm what if im actually oving today!!??? So we bd in case!

This am though - no temp rise ao I*guess ill assume it didnt happen. ... hard work! Lol

Just did an ov test and it's looking good... control is still darker but irs getting there definitely... I use my phone on here otherwise id show you a pic but doesn't seem that I can x

Fingers crossed of is just around the corner!

OPK still negative here

Fuschia - Yay for the OPK getting darker! I can't wait for someone to get in to the TTW! Also, way to go with the DBing yet again! You rock!

Laura - That's not so bad with the mat leave. In Canada you get a year of leave with partial pay from the government. Some jobs top that pay up while you are off so that you make your full pay while on mat leave. Because I am a stay at home mom with no pay right now that is all I will continue to be when this next baby arrives! We moved while I was on mat leave with my last one and have not gone back to work. I am babysitting a little boy though so that does bring in a little extra cash :)

AFM - DH just headed off :( Was nice to have him home for the night. He was exhausted from work so we didn't even DB....but it was nice to just snuggle :) Hoping the kids all behave well between now and his return....It gets pretty crazy around here and being 3 on 1 has its challenges!

Yeah the mat leave is ok. I do want to be a stay at home mum one day though :) fingers crossed.
Glad it was gold to see DH but sorry he's off again.

Trying to get a nap before the night shift tonight. It's not working out for me... Just blogged. Now might snooze

Re mat leave. .. in England tkur only entitled to 6 weeks 90% pay then the rest at about 130 odd per week until 9 months then u get last 3 months un paid.

Tahay is unless you are ina job like Laura that tops it up!

I gwt basic though which devastated me 1st time but 2nd time won't be as bad as im part time anyway :)

Laura - I like your last blog post! I wish nothing but good things to continue for you and Amy! A huge congrats on the nails...I was a chewer in younger years and managed to quit....It was pretty hard and I still sometimes nibble :)

fuschia - will you go back to work after the 2nd baby?

Tmb- the plan is no....

I work for a charity that employs lots of causal staff though so I could revert to just doing odds and sods! Like today I took a young autistic lady to cinema... not my usual job which is office based but I love it so I could probably keep up some of the good bits :)

All depends on hubbys job stability though! Ive also done some of the work towards being a childminder so if I get pregnant I might register so I have that as a way of making income too on the side :)

Reflex has been pushed back.... her hubby is held up at wkrk and it may need to be tomorrow. .. I hope that's not too late!.gonna eo another opk next time I need a wee!

Lovely day in england ( Kent today) think we better sort out our garden tomorrow!

Thanks tmb! I'm all about the positive thinking at the moment!

Here's some positivity for everyone.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
BFP!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
THIS CYCLE!
https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_3.gifhttps://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_4.gifhttps://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_2.gifhttps://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_6.gif

It is a gorgeous day today. In hoping that doesn't lead the people of London to drunken stupidity though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->