Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Typically you take femara days 3-7 or 5-9....I was going to wait a few more days but I think I'm going to just go ahead and start tonight...the earliest I've O'd from it is CD18 so the timing should work out okay.

fuschia - Sorry your day was so stressful. Have a nice warm bath and a glass of wine :) I think I may do that tonight!

Tmb- sounds good !

Ive previously ovulated cd17 so we will see if it happens again !. Feel like the wait is dragging.

Ive never posted like this before im this period and I think it is

A) making it drag more as im thinking mor about it!

But b) making me more focused. Which is good! I don't know how I managed to bd last night but it happened! Pretty sure that before I never would have managed it!

So I got a solid smiley this am but confused. Its too early and im meant to get a flashing smiley first! So I did a cheapie opk and that's showing neg ( I used 2nd morning urine for this 1- is that ok?)

So a bit stumped... obv I was going to start bding every day when I got a positive! Got a feeling we will end up doing every day for a week if we start now!

I'm wondering if the clear blue is playing up... ive had it a few cycles now so maybe its malfunctioning! ?

How odd. Sounds like the clearblue might be playing up. Maybe try another stick on it? I know sometimes it can jump straight to positive and skip the flashing smiley. Get some bd in anyhow and see what it says in the morning. 2nd morning urine is fine for a cheapie. You shouldn't use FMU with cheapies anyhow

My opk is boring and negative still. Boring!

Thanks laura.. I would try another but when it gets the splod smiley it stays like that fkr 48 hours and doesn't let you test again! Smiley still there..

Like you say though. .. ill bd tonight then its just deciding going forward if we go every day ( ph blimey) or we still do every other day until I get a positive cheapie test! Never actually used those before though! Im worried ill find it hard to determine a positive from a negative. .m do u generally find its really obvious laura or is there a gradual build up over days?

fuschia - Sorry your OPK's are contradicting each other. I've only ever used the cheapies and have found them frustrating at times, but once I got my first REAL positive test and feel much more confident in them now.....I also temp so that confirms that the OPK was positive :) GL with the BDing!

DH is not coming home tonight :( Think I'll pour a glass of wine and settle in with some Greys Anatomy :)

Day 12 of smep was successful! Only just! ! I don't think ive ever been so tired. .. ive been so much busier with work and what im doing now is much more physically demanding than before! Plus im making myself get to the gym too so at end of the day im really proud. .. but shattered! !

Haven't done opk today. ..will need to stick to cheaies now and hope they give me an obvious pos!

Your night sounds nice tmb! Did u decide to take femera when you said? You still think hubby will be home the right time? Xx

I find the cheapies really obvious when I get a positive, and mine fluctuates throughout the month too. Here's last month's pattern
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/2D53EFC0-3001-49AE-B7FB-3586A4DCA488_zpsmpmequrm.jpg
I take A LOT of OPKs..l haha

Sounds like SMEP is going well :)
Tmb sorry hubs is out of town. Fingers crossed he's back in time for ovulation!

Amy and I went to the transport awards last night as she was nominated for frontline employee of the year. Last year when Lee Rigby was murdered in Woolwich she evacuated all of the buses nearby and then sat on a bus with a lady in labour. She was originally told to get out of the area (she works for London buses) but didn't want to leave the passengers. SHE WON! Never been more proud :)
Here's us ready to go
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/401370CA-6E53-4E85-A333-A3F5569051E7_zpstlsl5g2g.jpg
And here's her with her awards
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/5fc96b06eab0e3b7045e00e6a3f5893c_zps5e6e3cf8.jpg
And the awards
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/585b6be1c58039d3c89efbd80e64ad3a_zpsfc441487.jpg

Laura.... so was it the test 5th from the bottom when you considered it to be positive? Not before that when it was getting there..

Wow what a night! Well done Amy! What an achievement and how proud you must be! She certainly looks chuffed there with her award!

Xxx

Yup I would say 5th from the bottom was the first true positive I had. Although it looked at lot more clearly positive before it dried out.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/aaf6eeec4a70c6191b612619af18f2c7_zpsc4498149.jpg
As you can see the test line is darker than the control line

Is that 1 from today ? Or the same one from last month?

How are your opks looking now?

I might do 1 in a sec but I only have 8... if my cycle is like usual I would probably expect to get a positive cd 15-16.

So what do they generally look like once you have ovulated? Last your last 1? Did you take that one and know you had already oved?

That's the same one from last month :)

They're still really pale at the moment. Ov is due Tuesday/Wednesday next week so would expect it to go positive maybe Sunday or Monday.
Once I have ov'd they go like the bottom one on the first pic - back to pale. Then the next day I will get a temp shifts in my chart, creamy cm, sore bbs. Last cycle I think I felt it happen! I had pain on my lower right, followed by sore bbs that didn't go away, then the next morning I got my temp rise.

I buy OPKs in batches of 100 for about £14 online, so always have plenty :)

Hmmm ok well ill see how I get on with these 8... then maybe I too shall buy 100 for the next 8 or 9 cycles lol xxx

Just done one and its pale but less pale than yest am x

Cool. Sometimes mine don't fade in to positive, they will go pale pale pale pale SUPER POSITIVE, so don't be discouraged if you don't see them getting darker gradually

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/8ac2dc7aab5deadf6e6e753292bcd3c7_zpsba6884d5.jpg
Here's this month's OPKs so far. Slight darkening today

Cool thanks for sharing! We shall see what happens! Reflex tomorrow! Im hoping that gets in 1 or 2 days before ov xx

Laura - You must be so proud! Amy looks pretty excited! Hope you both had a fun night out :) Thanks for sharing all the OPK's. I typically end up taking a lot as well! I'm a bit of an addict!

Fuschia - GL with the 8 OPK's you have left....Hope you get a super positive one soon! Just make sure your urine is pretty diluted and don't use FMU. I typically test around noon and then again in the early evening if I think O is close :) Also, awesome job with the BDing last night!

AFM - DH is coming home for the night (weather permitting).....Just for the night though. Then, if all goes well, he should be home by next Thursday at the latest...so I think we will be fine for ovulation as that will only put me at CD13 :) I don't expect to O any earlier than CD16-17 but maybe even as late as in to the CD20's. I will start OPKing on CD10 though just so I can pee on something! hehe

Tmb- you said to make my urine diluted and not use fmu... so is it like the opposite of pg tests? I need to drink a lot before I take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->