Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

TMB I am great. We just pulled the stroller and car seat out the box yesterday and practiced putting it together!!! Working on the bassinet this weekend. I got the flu shot this past Friday and end up getting the after effect flu the same day :nope:... Was not a happy camper!!! So, I been sick all weekend unfortunately!!!

Next Friday Kenzie Benzie will be here!!!

Fuschia - Hopefully the acupuncture will do the trick this time around......when will you start testing?

Laura - Have fun....how long will you be in the US? Are you visiting just NYC or other places. NYC is fun and all but I could never live there..

Carly - Good luck to you..too..this cycle...

Mol - Hope you are keeping well and had a great time for Navratri...

TMB - Did you end up with a neice or nephew? They are the best. I have two nephews....one is two years older than my first and another is two years younger and with this new one he/she will be 2.5 years younger than the second one...so glad they will all be close in age..Will you find out if you are having a boy/girl?

Barbie - YOU are sooo closeee..........good luck!!!!

AFM - I am VERY busy at work..I work from home and I have been putting in 12-14 hour days..also we will close (sign papers) on our new home here next week and I really want to finish some of the work so I can concentrate on moving...ugh..........other than that I will be 6 weeks tomorrow...its going by too fast...I have an appt with the nurse next week and then first appt with the dr. Nov 3. I hope I like these new drs and nurses......I am a little worried and nervous and praying that everything is ok..with my ovary and tube removal, I am just hoping the baby is in the uterus and not somewhere else....ugh....since I have been so busy at work, I have not been thinking too much about the pregnancy..which is good...

I've been checking in....Glad to see most of you relaxing this cycle :)

I'm so excited for your trip, Laura. You and Amy will have so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it as I've never been to NYC.

Fuschia - Are you going to temp for a few days to see if you O'd or just leave it be? Have you and DH done the deed in the past few days?

Carly - Hope your OPK's arrive in time to catch o and arrange for donation.

Shazney, Barbie, Desi, Mol - How are you ladies doing?

AFM - Making the 1 1/2 hour trek to my appointment today....then shopping....not looking forward to the shopping part. Need to grab a crap load of hockey gear for my oldest and a bunch if groceries as the Thanksgiving holiday in Canada is this weekend. Mmmmmm, turkey dinner and pumpkin pie :) Plus my mom is coming to visit me for a few days....she arrives on Wednesfay night! Lastly, I've got a new niece/nephew arriving tomorrow morning via c-section :) A lot to be thankful for this week!

hey how are you? Im loaded with the cold taking forever to shift.
did your niece/nephew arrive then? :) how are you keeping?

hope you are doing well. xx

Hey ladies

I have had no time to catch up.. after being ill last week, this week I am super loaded with work :(

Barbie - wow next Friday!! show us pics :)

Tmb - so has she/he arrived yet? are you finding out? have a great Thanksgiving!

Shaz, how are you doing? any concrete plans yet?

Emma and Laura - hope you both have a great holiday, and O before / after that. but if not, who cares as long as you have a great time!

Carly you've O'ed yet? How is life?

Desi - Sorry youre exhausted by work.. and congrats on your new house! Navratris were ok, we had a 4 day long weekend but it was spent in me being sick. But I needed the rest.

So any MS or symptoms yet? for me its zilch till now, other than the flu.

Hey ladies....

I have a new niece! She is so cute :) 7lbs 1oz and perfectly healthy! Now the countdown is in for the next one that's due October 29!

My mom arrives tonight and I'm so excited. Busy cleaning the house today so that I can relax while she is here. We will be having our big turkey dinner on Saturday, also making pumpkin pies and she's going to teach me how to get a kit of wine on the go so that I can stock my cellar for after baby's arrival :) It's going to be busy but fun the next few days :)

Laura - Have a blast on your trip!

Carly - Did your OPK's arrive? Have you O'd? Anything new and exciting?

Emma - How has your temps been? Thinking you O'd early? Or still not sure?

Mol - Nope, staying team yellow here :) How about you? How have you been feeling? Glad your 4 day holiday was great!

Desi - 6 weeks already...awesome :) Hope you are feeling well. How exciting about the new home! When do you move in?

Barbie - So, so close. Try and get some relaxation time in the next week :)

I may be MIA the next few days....I'll try to stop by and post at some point.

Desi - Sorry youre exhausted by work.. and congrats on your new house! Navratris were ok, we had a 4 day long weekend but it was spent in me being sick. But I needed the rest.

Nothing so far...I didn't have it the first pregnancy too...so hoping it stays away this time too...my first pregnancy was a dream pregnancy, high energy, no issues at all, worked and up on my feet until the day of delivery and immediately after too..so hoping and praying history repeats esp. because I have a 3 year old that I have to run after now :)!

Hey ladies

I have had no time to catch up.. after being ill last week, this week I am super loaded with work :(

Barbie - wow next Friday!! show us pics :)

Tmb - so has she/he arrived yet? are you finding out? have a great Thanksgiving!

Shaz, how are you doing? any concrete plans yet?

Emma and Laura - hope you both have a great holiday, and O before / after that. but if not, who cares as long as you have a great time!

Carly you've O'ed yet? How is life?

no concrete plans no my heads still all confused. people who get pregnant easy dont know how lucky they have got it. xx

Shazney - I can't believe I left you out of my last post! Sorry :hugs: I hate that this journey has taken such a confusing turn for you. I feel so lucky to have what I have. Even though I had some struggles, I have been very blessed. I hope you and your OH figure out something that works for you guys :)

Shazney - I can't believe I left you out of my last post! Sorry :hugs: I hate that this journey has taken such a confusing turn for you. I feel so lucky to have what I have. Even though I had some struggles, I have been very blessed. I hope you and your OH figure out something that works for you guys :)

Thanks, dont worry about it so many ladies on this forum now even I cant keep up with these posts lol hope you are well xx

Hello ladies!

Shazney - although I do not have the same situation as you - I also have these up and downs :( I try to be positive and I can tell you do too ... but sometimes it just gets a bit much doesnt it. I had a tarot card reading this week - i know you have done these types of things. Nothing came up directly relating to having a baby but I was told I have a new venture starting soon... but that could be just about anything lol!

Hello to all the other lovely ladies... Carly I hope you are well - did you say you were going to take a ttc break after this cycle or did I make this up?

I have been checking in on you ladies a lot but I dont always reply straight away so I forget things!

TMB- congrats on your niece :) I have not actually been temping! I have just one temp to show for this cycle lol so thats not exactly much help is it !

Who knows when/if I oved! Next move is to get a cd1-4 blood test booked in by giving an educated guess of when I think af will arrive !

xxx

Hello ladies!

Shazney - although I do not have the same situation as you - I also have these up and downs :( I try to be positive and I can tell you do too ... but sometimes it just gets a bit much doesnt it. I had a tarot card reading this week - i know you have done these types of things. Nothing came up directly relating to having a baby but I was told I have a new venture starting soon... but that could be just about anything lol!

Hello to all the other lovely ladies... Carly I hope you are well - did you say you were going to take a ttc break after this cycle or did I make this up?

I have been checking in on you ladies a lot but I dont always reply straight away so I forget things!

TMB- congrats on your niece :) I have not actually been temping! I have just one temp to show for this cycle lol so thats not exactly much help is it !

Who knows when/if I oved! Next move is to get a cd1-4 blood test booked in by giving an educated guess of when I think af will arrive !

xxx

oh thats good news about the tarot reading, Im having a 10 day AF again, think if it keeps up on and off may need to see doc to see whats going on.
I hope you have a new venture of a bfp then! :) I got a reading and the next one is saying July next year for natural conception and also for my OH to consider laser therapy which I dont understand how that would help so will see what happens. There are too many ups and downs, more downs than ups I sometimes wonder if its worth it all.

hey ladies how is everyone and where are they in their cycle? xx

Hey all sorry I haven't been getting any emails for replies! Bnb picks n chooses it seems haha :/

Great to hear from everyone. Good luck all! I had a donation yesterday aft. Emma, I was going to take a break...but I re evaluated and may do another couple. I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel yet xx

Hope all the preggy ladies are well :)

Shaz hope af buggers off pronto! Gotta be peeing you off x

Emma, good luck!!

Laura, hope you're having a blast xx

Well, I tried to make one more week of work. Doc taking me off so today is my last day until 1/5/15!!! Contractions were hitting at 4 min apart last night and subsided around 2am this morning. I have not gotten a wink of sleep and my pelviz is just hurting like heck!!! I am not trying to have to PUSH this baby out so if I see amucus plug or my water break straight to the hospital I go!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. My shower was gorge yesterday and it was actually the biggest turn out anyone has ever seen at this office!!! I recieved over 60 gifts and I became teary eyed!!!:happydance:

Ah Barbie it's the home straight now! Enjoy this bit before she arrives and try to relax :)

Carly excellent you got a donation. I've been looking at our be schedule and its a bit hit or miss tbh! I Obv have no idea when I Oved. I hope your timing is perfect - just the 1 donation this cycle?

I have just booked my blood test for cd 33 . Cycles have been between 28 and 32 days long so I figure that on cd 33 if af not here- it will be on its way so hopefully a safe day to choose . When it arrives I will try and book cd 24 ish test I think to try and get 7dpo- getting there!!!

Hope your all well xxx

Barbie that's exciting! Enjoy the break hun....is that 5th Jan or 1st May you go back?

Emma fx for you hun!! Hope it's perfect timing and that you won't need the blood test ;)

I was going to have another donation today but I think I ov'd about an hr ago...We'd arranged for donor to come much later this evening. So fx I'm now on my 2ww (rather 12 day wait for me lol). Wonder how many dpo you are! Hmmm lol. I have been a good girl and not bought any tests ( see how long I can go lol). Are you going to test or just wait it out do you think? X

Hi everyone else, anything new? X

Carly - I wish I could tell when I ov!

I plan to wait it out tbh - I will just leave it and go to blood test . I have no tests in and so that will help!

I will stick up on pre seed and ov tests next cycle :)

Holiday tomorrow! Xxx

hey ladies

Fuschia - have a great holiday :) wish I was away with u lol

Mol - hows things?

barbie - thats exciting news, glad u had a had a fab baby shower

carly - good luck with the donation fx and toes crossed for u

Desi - how are you? how are the new docs and nurses hope u r well

Tmb - how are you keeping?

Laura- hope you are having a fab holiday

AFM - am on cycle day 12 and no ovulation am guessing it will be later this week due to the long AF I had

Hey girls,

Tmb and Laura, hope your holiday is going great :)

Emma, Carly hope your timings are great.. enjoy your time off Emma !

Desi, hope you are doing well, with less work stress!

Shaz, are you going to get yourself checked out for the long cycles?

Barbie - wow! that mustve been an awesome shower! only 2 days more to go! get some rest while you can :)

AFM, sorry havent posted in a while. I am really loaded with work, travelling nearly 2hrs daily and working 10+ hrs .. I get home so exhausted!

And then there's the anxiety gripping me. Ive had no MS yet, whatever nausea I had has gone away, so have the occasional cramps. I am not losing weight but not gaining any either.. I am worried if everything is ok :| I cant wait for my NT scan in 2 weeks to confirm everything is fine. DH got me surprise maternity clothes to cheer me up!

Carly - are you chalking up cd18 as o day? Guess tomorrow's temp will confirm. Looks like timing is okay :)

Laura - Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Can't believe it's almost over already.

Fuschia - Any signs or symptoms pointing you towards a BFP or AF?!

Shazney - Sorry AF was so long, blah. Guess it's about time to start BDing :)

Barbie - Good luck this week. You must be getting anxious! Ahhhh!

Desi/Mol - how are you two?

Afm - had a great visit with my mom....was sad to see her go this morning :( We baked and cooked and went on a few excursions around the area. Also, she helped me get my first wine kit started....should have a nicely stalked wine rack by the time baby arrives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->