Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hi girls,

Im on day 21 of my 26 day cycle, mostly on 26 days, really need to get my butt in gear not eating healthy at all. feeling very pmt so I just have a feeling AF is on the way I am not testing at all.

how are you ladies? anyone got anything gd planned over the weekend? xx

My one year anniversary is nov. 12 and we've been ttc since last year...honestly we've been together for 10 years and never really used protection and wasnt trying but nothing ever happened anyways so we didnt think about it....went to the doc last year to get a sperm analisys and his sperm count was low ....dont judge but we went to Jamaica to get married and well you know drinking and other stuff and we were hoping that was why his count was low.....just bought clear blue fm and on day 3 of cycle hope it works....ive never wanted something so bad in my life and the thought of never getting pregnant breaks my heart...im trying lots of praying and positive thinking so i hope to soon have a healthy baby or babies :)
Baby dust to everyone out there TTC <3

My one year anniversary is nov. 12 and we've been ttc since last year...honestly we've been together for 10 years and never really used protection and wasnt trying but nothing ever happened anyways so we didnt think about it....went to the doc last year to get a sperm analisys and his sperm count was low ....dont judge but we went to Jamaica to get married and well you know drinking and other stuff and we were hoping that was why his count was low.....just bought clear blue fm and on day 3 of cycle hope it works....ive never wanted something so bad in my life and the thought of never getting pregnant breaks my heart...im trying lots of praying and positive thinking so i hope to soon have a healthy baby or babies :)
Baby dust to everyone out there TTC <3

Hi I am in a similar situation as you except with zero sperm count, its hard I sometimes wonder what to do for the best, luckily I have 1 daughter to a previous relationship. Im on day 22 of a 26 day cycle, I usually do an early test but leaving it this month, if your wondering why I test its cause a few psychics and mediums have said we would have one and it be a big surprise within a few years. Im holding out for a miracle. good luck on your journey xxx

Hi all :D

Mol that's awesome!!! Sooo exciting!!! Can't wait for you to tell us all about it xx

Tmb AF is not too bad thanks hunny, be glad when it's done! This is going to be my last cycle for a while I think...it will be my 6th attempt. Feeling inclined to search for another donor - may decide up to a couple more tries though...guess we'll see xx

Good luck minivan shopping! Sounds more economical all around :) xx

Hey mrs I just had a thought if me and OH do decide to go ahead with DS can you PM with how you searched for a donor and that etc xx

Hi all :D

Mol that's awesome!!! Sooo exciting!!! Can't wait for you to tell us all about it xx

Tmb AF is not too bad thanks hunny, be glad when it's done! This is going to be my last cycle for a while I think...it will be my 6th attempt. Feeling inclined to search for another donor - may decide up to a couple more tries though...guess we'll see xx

Good luck minivan shopping! Sounds more economical all around :) xx

Hey mrs I just had a thought if me and OH do decide to go ahead with DS can you PM with how you searched for a donor and that etc xx

Hey hun :) Course I can...must add you have to sift through some weirdos sometimes tho lol. If you need any info at all I'll try my bwst to help any way I can :)

Yes, mol...update....how did the US go?!

Welcome Asal! Sorry this journey is taking so long for you and your DH.

I finally feel its sinking in. The scan went great.. There was a gestational and yolk sac and a fetal pole.. And heart activity. I couldn't hear it though.. Too early for that perhaps. :)

Fetal age was 6w+5d which is about my calc of 6w+6d.. Next scan is an NT scan at 12w. Fx everything goes well :) I do have a bunch of blood tests to do before then to rule out diabetes, thyroid etc. But yay! I was so elated yesterday!

Attachments

• _20140929_003631.jpg
    _20140929_003631.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
Awwwwwww yay Mol!!!! Beautiful lil peanut all snuggled in :D Soooo happy for you xx

Awww Laura just read your siggy hun, hope the time out helps, and hope you come back sooooon. Have a great holiday :)

Yay Molgold! So happy for you :)

Laura - Your trip is do close now!

Mol, Awesome.............Glad everything is fine...the u/s looks greattt

Diabetes test already? Here they don't do it until almost the end of second trimester..

Lovely to see Mol- congrats!

I've been a busy be lately!

I haven't ordered any opks so I may just skip that for this month and try and have a laid back cycle !
Laura hope you are ok - nice to see you are still floating around here :)

Alton towers is on Friday so I am looking forward to that then it's our family holiday to lanzarote so I have plenty to take my mind off things!

Going to see a lady who specializes in fertility acupuncture on wed too- I'll let you know how that goes! Xxxx
!

Hey fuschia,

Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself on holidays. let me know how fertility acupuncture goes it may come in useful for us. My OH went to a medium today and his grandad came through and said we would have 2 kids but he wasnt sure if its natural or medical, the 2nd child would be another girl but dont know what the 3rd child would be, time frames not good at but maybe within the 5 year mark. Seems such a long time, hope it happens before then. or yous are all gonna have to put up with me for 5 years lol

xx

Great news Mol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCITED 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM I have 2 weeks and 3 days to go !!!!! My little bumble bee won't be still. And I have been eating up a storm, which i am not complaining about b/c I have not been able to eat in the past 7 months!!!!!!!! So I'm elated!!! Dr appt today so hopefully everything is fine and I have gained a little more!!!

aw thats great news barbie, not long now :D hope to see photos of your newborn soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->