Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Ladies..I am here...crazy busy with work......and signing papers on our home tomorrow and then moving company delivering our stuff on Friday, signing out of the Condo we are renting on Sunday..I am hardly able to keep track of work/personal things I have going on...ugh!!!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone...Barbie, will be waiting for your post eagerly....

Who is POASing soon????

Hi all :hi:

Yeah TMB I'm hoping cd18 was ov day guess we'll see. I'm not temping from this point on until my cycle ends :) Glad you had a great time with your mom :) And good luck with the wine rack...something to enjoy once bubs is here eh? Hehe

Hope everyone is doing ok!!

Emma fx for you hun, hope you are having a fab holiday and hope you get your bfp!

Shaz hope you are doing ok hun?

Mol sorry about all the work/travelling. ..so not nice, especially when early pregs! Exciting about the scan in 2 weeks! :D

Barbie not long til lil miss is in your arms :) Hope you're enjoying this time before your world is turned upside down (in a good way lol)

Desi hope all is well with the pregnancy :) Fx all goes smoothly with the move, then you can relax for a bit.

Laura hope you enjoy the last bit of your holiday! Safe flight and hope you don't get the holiday blues when you return

I think if I have a long cycle in next few months then next year I will see if anythings going on.

hope u r well mrs xx

am good thanks on cycle day 15 no ovulation hope its 2moro I blame the long cycle lol hope ur well xx

Hi all :)

Shaz, hope you've had some luck with ovulation? Good luck

Emma, anything to report?

Hope everyone else is ok :) x

looked like ave ovulated yesterday kinda a bit annoyed though trying to fit everything in and now ma AF is due on next week it feel as if ave just finished one AF and then it will be back again next week urgh

any news on you carly? xxx

Awh man that sucks hun!! Hoping yiu don't get another af for a while tho lass!! Fx for a bfp! :) No news here lol about 4 or 5dpo. I haven't even bought tests, will just wait this one out x

I lost this group somehow am I still ok on here? Is anyone still ttc? xx

hey welcome sure ur still welcome on here, me and OH are still ttc a year this month but may have to look at other options due to OH sperm analysis being zilch. psychic readings are the only thing keeping me going. I didnt know you were on this group. you ttc ur fifth?

hey welcome sure ur still welcome on here, me and OH are still ttc a year this month but may have to look at other options due to OH sperm analysis being zilch. psychic readings are the only thing keeping me going. I didnt know you were on this group. you ttc ur fifth?

I think I was unless Im thinking of a different group but Im sure of it Carly's name popped up when I was on here today I will need to look back. Im trying to get on here more than I used to as I never had the time to but I think its making the effort when the girls are napping. Yes ttc my fifth and unfortunately my last but I think I guess enough is enough. I had loads of problems after my youngest birth I was bleeding every day constant up until last cycle so Ive just finished my first what I can actually define and recognise as my period. I only bled one day at cd15 cycle that just passed it was a long one 50 days!

So sorry bout the analysis :hugs: can anything be tried at home like vitamins etc to improve the result?

Aww bless you hun! Yep it was this thread - welcome back :) Poor you with the bleeding!! Omg sounds awful! Must have drained you too! Glad it's stopped for ya!

Aww bless you hun! Yep it was this thread - welcome back :) Poor you with the bleeding!! Omg sounds awful! Must have drained you too! Glad it's stopped for ya!

Thanks hunni, I thought it was this one I recognised you :thumbup: I think it was the combination of one shot of the depo (evil) plus Ive been off my anti-depressants for 4 months now and seemingly they can cause constant bleeding!

Ive made some lifestyle changes so Im hoping for a shorter normal cycle this month. Signs are looking good so far so FX but don't want to get my hopes up but also don't want a bloody 50 day cycle again!

xxx

Well hello ladies!

Back from holiday- was lovely and revitalised now and ready to get cracking!

Sit with me - had shortest cycle since before I had dd of 27 days. If lp was 12 again then I oved cd 15 which is when I was in Alton towers. I did have a feeling mAybe that was case at time but thought unlikely considering it's been 17-20 lately!

So badly times bding but I think accupuncture may have caused this

So it's back to accupuncture. Getting opks, and seeing if it happens again this cycle :)

Hope you are all well ! Any testing occurring soon? Xx

Welcome back, wantingagirl! Was wondering where you had disappeared to?! We've got a couple new girls in the group :)

Emma - Sorry you O'd while on holiday without DH...but that's great for a timely day 15 ovulation! GL this cycle :)

Emma - Back from holidays I suppose. Hope you are getting in well. Did you have any luck getting your hands in that clomid it will you have to wait another cycle?

Shazney - Hope all is well with you :) Still praying for a little miracle for you and your OH!

Carly - Did you cave and buy any tests yet? Are you feeling anything?

Barbie - Awaiting a post on the new princess :) Hope all went well!

Molgold - How you doing? Do you have a scan coming up right away?

Desi - Bet your are busy, busy with the upcoming move. Hope you are well?!

Afm - 18 weeks today, scan in 2 weeks time. Still planning on staying team yellow :)

CD1 over here.
Didn't get hold of clomid. Dr isn't back in his office until Wednesday, so I will give it a go getting it on Wednesday, but its unlikely
posted the whole story on my blog

Hey everyone :) :hi:

Wanting, love the new profile pic. Very cute little people :) Fx it is a normal cycle for you indeed!

Welcome back Emma! Hope you had a great time and bloomin cycles eh? Figures too with not testing or temping eh?! Lol Hopefully you can get timings perfect this time!

Laura thats poop about doc!! I can't work out how to get to your journal on my phone :/ Hope you do manage to get Clomid tho!

Glad to hear all is well Tmb! Exciting news about the scan!! Yay! So...you're not going to find out the sex! You're a better one than I!! I have no patience! Lmao. Good luck tho and looking forward to pics :)

Hope everyone else is ok! It gets very quiet sometimes :( lol

Afm: nowt to report ... bought asda test today (bad me) and deffo bfn :( Grrr wish I hadn't tested - on a downer now lol xx

Hey Laura! How long into your cycle have u got till u can't start it this time?

Girls I have my blood test meant for cd 1-4 on wed (cd6) do I still go for it?

I was so sure I would have the test timed perfectly this time but my cycle was shorter which I'm happy about but these tests are taking forever to sort! Then I need to guess when I'll ov which could be cd 15 or could be as late as 20 again lol.

I've booked acupuncture for thurs- if it's having a pos effect then I will keep at it!

Carly sorry about bfn :( suck don't they. I did no tests this time as on holiday an i really think it is the way to go! 1 stress we don't need lol.

Ur temp today. Is looking good though! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->