Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thanks ladies!

Desi - yes my doc wants some early tests and I thought no harm in those. :)

Laura - All geared up for the trip? I had a dream of visiting NYC, that's how much I am jealous ;)

Emma, Haven't you been busy! Hope your holidays go great and the new acupuncturist does wonders :)

Barbie, wow that's close and youre still working aren't you? I am awed!

Shaz thanks honey! Hope your DH's Grandads prophecy comes true!

Tmb, Carly, hows it going? Anything new to report? :)

Yes Mol, they take her on the 17th and my last day of work will be the 15th. I will use the 16th to finish getting prepared and making sure I have eveything packed. I have packed her bag, but will need to go over it again to make sure I am not leaving anything out.

Hi ladies hope you are all well

Thought I would let you know how myaccupuncure went!

it was certainly interesting - she actually helped me get my head around my infection I had after my c -secton ( I have always worried this has caused me problems since the day I had the infection) no one explained to me what it was or how it would or wouldnt affect me ! She doesnt think it would have had an adverse affect on things now and she believes it really is just a case of time for us. it was nice to hear anyway.

The actual treament was pretty relaxing ... didnt hurt or anything and I came away feeling pretty positive so that gotta be good !

Hope you are all keeping well - I havent been temping or opking! its rather nice!

Sounds awesome Emma! Don't think I could handle acupuncture! Hope it helps but even if it doesn't at least you got some well earned relaxation time!

Just two night shifts between me and NYC. Yay! It's amy and my fourth anniversary since our civil partnership today. She's working, so Ive spent the day wandering around london, which is always relaxing. Just love the anonymity of this city.

I'm OPKing anyway just in case we get a + before we go, but I'm doubtful that we will. If we don't, it's no biggie. I get clomid when we get back so fingers crossed that will be what we need to finally get a sticky rainbow!

Fuscia-I went to accupunture about 4 times. It had me nauseated throughout the procedure, but I felt relaxed afterwards. My last one was in November I believe and got preggo at the end of Jan and my BFP in Feb.

AFM- Praying and hoping that the contractions don't get any worse so that I can go thru my plans for my baby shower that's on next Thursday that my job is giving me :happydance:. I'm excited!!! Next week I will probably get my paperwork to register to go to the hospital Friday the 17th morning!!! Time is winding down. Seems as if yesterday, everybody on the HWY was trying to get over in my lane and hit me!!! I have to be really careful while driving. My mother lost her little girl (my big sis) at 9 months actually on the way to the hospital, a car hit them from the side the side my mom was on and tore my big sissy from my mother in the womb. So, I'm being extra careful b/c things do happen and I've come tooo far for all that nonsense!!!

Barber glad to hear accupuncture helped u !

That sounds absolutely awful what happened to your mum! You are right to slow so so careful xx I hope all goes as u expect this last period xx

Thanks Laura! About 6 months ago I wpudlnt have one down acupuncture route as was scared of it lol. But as time has gone on... Plus having the surprise needles popped in at the osteopath showed me it doesn't hurt. Actually the needles going in at the fertility lady hurt more because of where they went. Particularly on my feet just under toes but either way- u don't feel them once they are in :)
How exciting about nyc !! And it's good to know u will get cloned when u come back - helps to have a plan!

I just need to get these blood tests sorted! The fact I'm not tracking ovulation isn't helping as I won't know when my period is due lol

Hi ladies :) Sorry ive been AWOL. Everyone in our house is poorly atm! We seem to keep passing this cold/cough between us :( Mr man started with it a couple of weeks ago when we were away, he passed it to Darla then she passed it to me, I seem to have passed it back on to Isaac :( None of us got kore than 3 hrs sleep last night/this morn :S

Haven't temped today...haven't even bought Opks or preg tests yet this cycle :/ Might be too late by the time I get around to it

Yay for NYC Laura! Have an amazing time :)

Barbie...eek good luck! That really is awful what happened to your mom (and sis) flipping heck! :( Hope you make it to your baby shower b4 your lil princess makes her appearance :)

Emma hope all is well!! Glad to hear about the acupuncture :) Good luck with timing etc this cycle! Not long til your holiday either! Woohoo!

Shaz, hope all is going well with you too hun....did you get af yet? Better still, a surprise bfp? ;)

Hope Tmb and Mol are doing well? Growing your little people n'awwww xx

Hi carly, yeah got AF on tuesday, hopefully a surprise in the next year would be nice!

Carly I hope you guys can rid of the cold... As the weather is changing here I been having the sniffles lately.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Sorry you havent been well Carly.. hope it passes soon!

Laura, Yay for NYC - Ive said that zillions of times :)

Barbie - sorry to hear about your sis n mum :( I hope you get a great shower at work :) less than 2 weeks to go!

Emma, glad the accupuncture session helped. I found it relaxing not to temp, but OPKs are great to point out O.

Sorry AF showed Shaz :hugs:

How are you Tmb?

AFM we have a 4 day extended weekend for religious festivals :) I am back home for few days with DH before getting back to my folks :)

Thanks for the support tbh I dont feel too disheartned about it this time round for a change! Think its because I am kept busy the next 3 months xx

Omgosh Desi I'm so sorry I forgot you off my list!!! How is the cycle going hun?

Thanks Mol hun...think I'm getting another cold now! Boo :( Lol

Hi ladies. Took a random temp today and it was36.41. Which is generally post ov but sometimes pre ov for me so it wasn't that helpful lol.

Just thought I'd try in case I could tell! Got reflexology today and she will ask if I'm pre or post ov and obv I don't know !

It's been ages since I oved on cd 16 but I have had acupuncture ... Who knows !

Hope u ladies are well!! Laura Nyc so close !

Xx

Ahhhh no way to know for sure hun

Yeah, I'm super excited! Seeing Maisie and Ellie later for pizza, which I'm excited about. Then tomorrow SIL's birthday and off to airport hotel. Then wednesday early morning we fly!

So much to do and so little time to do it in!

the bit pre holiday when you have finished work and are due to set off is one of the best parts!

I am off to Lanazarote on Sunday so I am floating around today - at work just thinkin ah ' this time next week !'

I expect this is just what you need :)

Where is everyone in their cycles? Have we got any testers coming up?

I trust our pregnant ladies are keeping well also x

Eeek Laura!!! Yay :)

Same for you Fuschia! lol Not long for either of you ladies :) Well temp gave nothing away eh?! Lol Fx you get some well timed BDing in anyway. I just bought some opks. Hopefully be here in time. I've gone with cheapies and not bothered with smileys this time xx

I'm cd 13. Nothing to report . Not due a pos for about another week or so.

I've been checking in....Glad to see most of you relaxing this cycle :)

I'm so excited for your trip, Laura. You and Amy will have so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it as I've never been to NYC.

Fuschia - Are you going to temp for a few days to see if you O'd or just leave it be? Have you and DH done the deed in the past few days?

Carly - Hope your OPK's arrive in time to catch o and arrange for donation.

Shazney, Barbie, Desi, Mol - How are you ladies doing?

AFM - Making the 1 1/2 hour trek to my appointment today....then shopping....not looking forward to the shopping part. Need to grab a crap load of hockey gear for my oldest and a bunch if groceries as the Thanksgiving holiday in Canada is this weekend. Mmmmmm, turkey dinner and pumpkin pie :) Plus my mom is coming to visit me for a few days....she arrives on Wednesfay night! Lastly, I've got a new niece/nephew arriving tomorrow morning via c-section :) A lot to be thankful for this week!

lol no Carly!

I just though I would try today in case it was mega obv one way or other but nope!

I actually quite like this though - if i oved on the weekend then my chances wont be too good as I was busy in Alton Towers on some mega awesome roller coasters!

If not... well it could be soon... I am trying to delve into the wonderful world of cm checking to find the infamous ewcm but thats not really helping me either so it will just be a case of wait and see!

Regardless.... really looking forward to reflexology! Make me sane again please!

Hi tmb!

We posted same time :)

tbh I prob will pick up the thermometer tomorrow and a few days after to check hehe.

Hubby doesnt know as he is very pro the ntnp approach - this morning I woke up and looked over to see if he was there... and he wasnt so I grabbed thermometer!

Great to hear from you - glad you are well and thats very exciting about your niece/nephew :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->