Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Mol can't believe your nearly 12 weeks already - hope that nausea subsides - I know it's not pleasant !

Tmb hhow did the scan go?

I thought I was getting somewhere with opks but this am was barely there- so not sure what's going on with ov here!
Xx

Tmb how was your scan?

AFM - AF came on tuesday, but I am getting further forward trying to help my OH find out what is going on and booking tests. He is either going to enquire and phone up next month or december and see a urilogist so heres hoping its another small step forward. I think I need to stay away from these psychic readings as one said we wouldnt have one as she interpreted a card because I have one already but then said she wasnt ruiling about a pregnancy dont know what to believe anymore, totally cried my eyes out after that.

Awww sorry shaz hun!! Ignore the psychic reading...you're on the right path with oh persuing the test route! Fx it helps loads :)

Emma, hope the opks are starting to show a line :) fx you ov soon!

Tmb how was the scan hun? Did you remain team yellow?! :D

Afm: finges crossed we have a new donor! Due to ov on my Birthday so will see what happens :) xx

Hi ladies - Shaz that's brill news about oh making that step :). I understand you being upset but don't foget the other readings you had that were positive - it's quite dangerous getting lots of readings as when you hear what you don't want to- it's horrible and it doesn't mean anything- only you are in charge of your future :) .

Carly- great news you have found a new donor! Are you happier with him? Has he done it before? Did you let old donor down gently?

Got a positive opk this morning :) xx

Carly - So happy that this cycle is a go! Hope this donor has super swimmers for you :)

Fuschia - Yay for positive OPK!

Shazney - Very glad to read that your oh will check out some options. That's great as you never know what may help :)

AFM - Scan went great :) Baby was measuring 2 days behind which I completely okay with since my last baby was 9lbs (hoping for anything smaller this time!). Even if we had wanted to know the sex, baby was asleep and cross legged and not willing to let us peak! So we are remaining team yellow :)

Hope everyone else is doing okay?!

Yay Tmb that's wonderful news!!! :) So glad everything went perfect! Do you have a preference gender wise or you gonna try con us with the whole 'I don't mind as long as he/she is healthy' cop out?! Haha ;)

& Thank you hun, I hope so too! Lol xx

Haha....funny enough, I don't care either way (I've always wanted a specific sex each time thus far) but this time I have good reasons to want either! I boy would be great as then my 2 year old and new baby will share a room (for the first while either way, my 10 year old and 2 year old will be sharing). A girl would be nice because my first daughter is from my ex so I'd be interested to see what a baby girl between my current DH and I would look like :) I go back and forth on which I would prefer!

Awww lovely :) Well you know it's definitely one or the other ;) haha x

Hey ladies,

Great that you got a new donor carly :) FX!

Shaz don't get too down about the psychic :) I hope you get you lucky rainbow baby soon!

good to hear about your scan Tmb - and one more person I know staying yellow :)

Sanjan, Barbie, Emma how have you been?

My NT scan went mostly great. Heartbeat at 164, nasal bone seen, No visible anomalies. My doctor was concerned about the nuchal fold being 2.3 mm ( anything above 2.5mm is in the risk zone) which is the upper limit of normal range.

Anyhow, blood results on Wednesday should confirm the odds for any probable anomalies - I hope the odds are good :)

Awww Mol that's fabulous news about the scan!! :) Fx the bloods come back fine - I'm sure they will!! Going so fast for you guys. X

Great news about the scans guys :) team yellow is so exciting- I don't know If I could ever do it!

I went for a private scan at 16weeka to find out about dd!

I'm a little disappointed this am. I had 2 days of positive opks and I expected a temp rise this am but no such thing. Been woken at 4.30 the last few days so that maybe affecting it but I'd still expect the general trend to be there but my temps are pretty low! Opk has turned negative this am but still a noticeable line so I guess I just hope ov will be today!

I felt quite a lot going on on the right hand side yest and I was chuffed I thought I might be feeling ovulation but perhaps not ! Xx

I usually ovulate two days after first +OPK, so fingers crossed it'll be tomorrow xx

Thanks Laura :) hopefully !! Hope you are ok - been reading through ur journal this morning to see why you been up to! Now Ive gotta read your blog!

I have my 7dpo blood test booked for a week tomorrow so if I ov today it actually won't be bad timing in the end! Xx

You were right Laura! Got a nice big rise this am so I hope it stays :)

Your blog is great btw- very interesting read . I also can't belive the bagel shop- that would get me down so I cant imagine how it made you feel after your loss :(. What a naive initiative! Xx

Fab rise! The bagel shop naffed me off a lot. Hopefully they will reply to my email

Deffo a fab rise!! :) Well timed BDing too! You n hubby been busy girl hahaha :sex: fx tightly for you! Planning on holding out testing again? X

Great news on the rise Emma :) FX FX!

Hope AF is treating you well Carly :)

Lauras blog is so great. I can barely keep up with BnB but I am thinking of a preganancy journal. I used to write a blog (fiction mostly) and edit my earlier companys weekly magazine. Those days are past but I want to start somewhere again.
You close to Oing Laura?

Haha Mol af better not be treating me to anything!! Lol!! Now cd13. Due to get an opk within the next 5 days or so (hoping sunday as booked donor for monday lol)

Good idea about the journal! Go for it girl :D

Ooh you posted same time wanting!! Eek fx they are bfps hun!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back