Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey ladies

Just wanted to drop in and update you all - i had an episode of bright red bleed on monday. I went to my doc immidiately, who sent me for an scan. Baby's doing fine, but I have a definite layer of subchrionic (internal) bleed or SCH. If that increases, it could be dangerouss. I have a follow up in 2 weeks and in the meanwhile, bedrest and no sex (ha!).
Though this is at an inconvenient time, and loss of pay, i am giong though with it and just hoping lil one is ok in there. I would not frequent BnB so much I think. Hope to catch up soon.
XX

Edit: sorry for the typos. :|

Hey Mol hope everything turns out ok for u and ur baby.

I had a dream someone asked me if I was having anymore and I said no that's gonna be impossible with a sad face as some pregnant woman was in a shop.

The next night my daughter had a dream that I had a baby in my tummy and I had a wee boy and she was holding it. I wanna believe a pregnancy will happen but this journey just seems long and winding like a road lol I need more hope but then I also dreamed af came on lol so only god knows really

Does anyone know much about dreams?

Oh Mol that must be scary :( baby is ok though and that's the important thing.

No matter how inconvenient you rest and rest!!!

Shaz- bless u it's constantly on your mind isn't it in subconscious as well. But sounds like u and other half are making progress - that's excellent.

Caved and tested !! Bfn 8dpo on Internet cheapie xx

glad baby is ok Mol xxx

I'm the only one in here still TTC number 1 these days aren't I?

Laura I think you are right yes but I hope that does not make you feel like you dont fit in here!

I think back to the day I started this thread and you were the first reply when we were both on cd1 together!

As usual this is the bit of the whole cycle I struggle with the most! Ovulation been and gone - nothing more I can do - feeling like its not worked again and period (hopefully) a few days off still!

Bit rubbish but hey life goes on!

Hope all you ladies are ok x

Carly did you get another donation?

Yeah was just me and you for a bit.
I'm still waiting to ovulate. I don't even know if I will bother. I'm pretty sure that by the time my eggs pop, they are a bit old and manky. The fact that the one bfp I've had came from a cd20 ovulation helps prove this. I'm not sure. We may take a break because this is getting silly now. I just want a baby. Any baby.

I had not thought if that is how it works?

Do you mean that the later the ovulation - ie the longer it takes for the egg to get to the part where is pops ( get me with my scientific terms lol) the older and less quality the egg?

I havent really thought about that - I prefer ovulating earlier because... well its less time to wait! When I conceived dd - mycycles were 27 days so I was prob ovulating around day 14 ish

Not necessarily. I've been reading and apparently with SOME ladies (not all) who ovulate late, the egg matures a few days before it is released, so it is already basically no good by the time it is released. Thus, the sperm can't fertilise it at all.
In most women the egg is released as soon as it is mature, so it is able to be fertilised.

I don't know for sure that this is my issue, but 18 cycles ovulating late and nothing and then the one cycle I ovukated early was when we conceived squishy. My dr thinks it's just a coincidence but I would be willing to bet that if clomid makes me ovulate earlier, pregnancy will be fairly easy to achieve because my eggs will be better quality

Laura - I'd still give it a go this cycle as you just never know. I know my situation is very different than yours as my cycles had no regularity to then, but I conceived my 1st on a 70+ cycle and my 2nd on a 100+ long cycle. Third took 4 rounds of fertility meds, 4th (ended in loss) was 1 quick round of meds, then this little miracle was conceived naturally off the shortest naturally cycle if my life which was a CD25 ovulation. I think it just goes to show that each and every egg is different, no matter what day ovulation is. I would get a donation just to give it your all and if it doesn't work then at least you know the clomid coming soon and will possibly be popping out multiple juicy eggs each month :)

Fuschia - Did you test again? The end of the TWW is always the hardest, followed by the start of the new cycle.

I am hoping and praying for you ladies (including Carly and Shaz and wanting). I'm sticking around until you all have babies in your arms. And if you leave the group, not going to lie, I'll most likely become a stalker! Haha

Mol - Hope bed rest is treating you well and that bleeding has stopped. My SIL (who just had her little girl) had a huge bleed at 16 weeks. Clots and tons of blood....they never diagnosed it, but it never happened again and the pregnancy continued normally. Praying for the same outcome for you :)

TMB - I did test this morning yes! It was a bfn - I knew i shouldnt have bought the preseed that came with all the free internet cheapies!

I found myself thinking this morning whether I should just throw them away!

Bottom line is - if I miss my period I will go and buy a better test! They just hurt my eyes as I am willing for there to be a line!

xx

I called my surgery to ask for my blood test results.

She said ' results are satisfactory - no further action required'

Considering the blood test was a specific 'day 21' Im guessing that probably means my progesterone is of normal level?! Anyway there was nothing more she could tell me - so now onto the taks of getting a doctors appointment - there are NO pre bookable appointments available so I will ring up each day to try and get an 'on the day ' appointment which in my experience isnt easy but I will see how I go!

xx

Go down there and get them to print your results. Then you'll be able to see the numbers at least

Fuschia - I agree with Laura, go get a print out. I'd be curious to know the exact number for progesterone. I've ovulated with a low number of 5 and a high number of 49! I think they use two different measurement types (not sure if your the same as us on this side of the earth). Crazy how much it can very! I'm so glad to hear that the number is satisfactory though :)

I asked if they could give me some detail and she said I need to see a doctor to get any more info.
So I wouldhave though they can't give me a print out ? But the doc should be able to!

I want one to show my acupuncturist and in case I need it for fertility clinic too xx

They can't refuse you a print out. They can refuse to interpret the numbers or answer any questions, but they can't refuse to print it out for you

Perhaps I can go in and ask then? I'll try and get appointment with dr in an and if not I'll try and get print out.

The way she said it made me think that she couldn't even access the numbers - like that was all she could see.

Hey
Here I was saying that I won't log on. But I'm checking on through my phone! Lol.

Emma you should definitely go get your report.

Laura I thought that later ovulation doesn't effect egg quality. I've never ov'd before cd21. In my case the hcg helped out because I probably had small blockages, but I only ovulated on cd21 I think. And yes I agree you should try now as well. A lot of ladies get lucky before their medicated cycles :) fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->