Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Sorry Carly I saw the Chart which you haven't updated so I got misled :| Oopsie!

Wanting I had that at 8dpo - lines AFTER the time limit. Come 10DPO and I got my BFP :) FX girl!

AFM, Just quickly dropping in to say my blood work came in, and the results are - LOW RISK! :happydance:

The baby has 1/12000 (.01%) chance of downs and 1/54500 (.000~1%) risk of Edwards :) Thats really better than I thought! Phew, what a relief!

Congrats mol xxx

Superhero donor isn't back until cd20, so I'm praying I get +OPK after that. It's usually cd18-28 but has only been earlier that cd20 twice ever. Opks negative at present

And Thankyou for the blog compliments :) I enjoy writing it

Awh mol that's fabulous news!!! Yay now kick back and you can relax some :D xx

Laura fx tightly opk is pos after cd20!! Xx

Congrats Mols glad the scans went well :)

How are you Carly? Are u going for a new donor then?

How are you Laura? You ovulate really late in your cycle but then I suppose I have had a late 16 day ovulation once, Im usually ovulation day 11/12 to 14 but it can vary.

How are you fuschia? thats cool you went for a private scan at 16 weeks. where are you in your cycle?

How are you keeping tmb and wantingagirl and any other ladies I have missed hope your well?

AFM - Im on cycle day 9, need to buy some cheap ovulation sticks as I only have a few left, had a normal af week for a change instead of it being days long.

Hey ladies!

Mol- fantastic results! That's so reassuring :)

Laura- I hope timing isn't an issue for you! But I also hope you aren't waitig too long this cycle!

Carly- I plan not to test again!! It's better that way but this cycle I do have some Internet cheapies in the house so that may influence me but I hate them as my eyes genuinely hurt after staring at them so long!!

Wanting- I hope those lines are start of positive for you!

Shaz - good luck with your cycle ! I am cd 20 and I believe that I am around 1dpo!

Had accupuncture again today and I'm listening to zita west cd when I can too for relaxation xx

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

I don't think they are tho all out of time limit very unlucky to have so many Evaps :growlmad: I'm either 11 or 12 dpo so guess will know by my temps tomorrow.

Xxx

Hey Shaz :) Good luck! Great news about af being normal too - going in the right direction for sure :)

Emma good for you wanting to hold out again :) I haven't bought any tests again but my cb smileys come with 2 cheapies. Not a good thing for me lol. Really hope I can resist testing!

Wanting, it is extremely unlucky to get so many evaps...that's why I'm hoping they are picking up hcg - just not straight away. Fx

Also reading ladies :) Wishing the best for everyone

Just bored of TTC now so trying to ignore it as much as possible. I'm doing a daily OPK and that's it. Expecting + in about three days

Carly love the new pic - I hope I can resist testing too!

Had a dream about getting a really obviously positive cheapy and showing dh! lol it's weird cos I barely thought about ttc yesterday but I guess it never leaves does it.

Laura - yeah there's more to life than ttc and I think I've realised that it's not healthy to have it as your main focus- that doesn't mean we don't give ourselves best chance - just that we need to live our life to the full in the mean time!

I saw when I read your journal about all our disney plans next year- we are actually in process of arranging a disney cruise in May- excited much!?

Thanks ladies!

FX for good timimg to you, Carly, laura, Shaz and Emma!

Yay for Disney plans :) I so need a holiday, but work! I am trying to catch up here but falling behind

How are we all?

I'm just in early part of two- blood test 8 dpo.

Went to Asda today and it was like it was pregnant lady day! Everywhere I turned was a massive beautiful bump of baby!

Do I did what anyone would do and turned it into a positive by getting some good sniffs in as they walked past... That's Standard behaviour right? Xx

Fx hun

I'm just really bored of ttc now. Forgive me if I go quiet. I'm bored and disillusioned. We are going to try every month, but I don't intend to give it a huge amount of thought

Hi everyone :) Wanting, what happened with tests hun?

Aw mol hope you get a break soon! You need one!!

Laura I know what you mean hun and it's good you still stop by.

Emma, good luck with blood tests and fingers super crossed for you! I lol'd at the thought of you sniffing random preggy ladies haha! Ps....well done for making it a positive :)

Shaz, what cd are you now hun? Good luck this cycle too.

Tmb hope everything is going well with you hun, the time is still flying by!

Barbie, how did everything go? How is your bundle of joy? :)

Afm: new donor let us down last min, but our previous donor helped us out :) I'm grateful for that,as I didn't really want to miss a cycle. Tests have been very annoying though as smileys haven't been positive yet! I ran out of cheapies a few days ago but they were close to positive then...gonna keep temping to see what happens but the donation may have been in vain :/

Hope everyone is doing well over all xx

Carly- what a shame donor let you down! Is that it now with him? Has he pulled out?

Is there a possibility of a follow up donation of you get a positive smiley soon?

Shazney and wanting - are you still popping in? How are you doing ?!

I had my blood test today! Got a last min cancellation so that's good as I think it's 7dpo. Xx

Hey hon, great news about the blood test!! :)

No, I don't think that's it with the new donor, he said work meant working away. Also said that he'll help next cycle with no travel expenses but we'll see how that goes lol.

Hiya everyone :flower:

I try as much as I can with 4 kids :haha:

I'm here cd5 sorry I didn't update sooner I was super annoyed with the witch.

How is everyone?

When is the next donor date happening Carly?

I'm using my new advanced cbfm this month since I actually got a 28 day cycle!

Xx

Carly - Too bad the new donor had to work but so happy the old donor helped you out :) I hope you get a nice spike tomorrow and won't need to be getting a second donation (although it wouldn't hurt either way!).

Laura - I love it when you post, but understand when you're quiet :) Glad you have your journal so we can peak in on you.

Wanting - Sorry about the witch! GL with the new monitor this cycle. How was it when TTC the last times? Fast or did you struggle?

Mol and Desi - We need to sprinkle our dust in this group and get another BFP :)

Fuschia - Yay for cd7 bloods. I'm excited to here what your progesterone level comes in at! :) I also had a good laugh at you sniffing the pregnant ladies! Hehe

Shazney - Hope you are well :)

AFM - Yes, time is flying now that I'm passed the 1/2 way point. I want you ladies to tell me if I'm over bearing or making any of you sad or uncomfortable. I try to keep it quiet on the pregnancy talk because I know it's a sensitive topic. There's a few things I haven't shared the past couple weeks....my SIL who lives in out town had her baby on the 4th. I sweet baby girl :) Kind of makes me lean toward wanting a girl as they will be such good buddies! Also, baby is moving a lot more now. DH got to feel it the other night, and my oldest DS got to feel it last night :) I've posted a pic in my pregnancy group at 20 weeks showing how big I'm getting. I like the ladies in my pregnancy group, but I feel closer to you all :)

Hi ladies,

Im fine just kept busy as usual I am on cycle day 16 so will see what happens. awaiting OH to book consultation app hopefully next month then take it from there, just popping in really.

Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->