Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

In some ladies it can affect the quality. I don't knows for sure that I am one of them, but I have a feeling I am

I have no idea when I will ovulate anyway. My normal + is between cd20 and cd26 and I've had nothing. Might be an anovulatory cycle

Hey all!!! :) Flip I've missed so much!!

Tmb it's lovely you can feel little one now! And that the rest of the family can share it with you :) I had an anterior placenta with Isaac so I didn't feel movement til quite late on! Congrats on your sils new addition too. Halfway...wow! I love hearing what's going on with you and the pregnancy so please don't hold back :)

Awh Mol!! So glad bubba is fine!! Hope the (big words you used) buggers off and stops scaring you! I had a few bleeding episodes when I was expecting Isaac. Good luck with the follow up :)

Emma, glad the results were good! That should hopefully ease some part of your psyche? Lay one thing to rest. Hope you get a doc appt soon so they can explain the results to you :) Really hope you get that long awaited bfp this cycle hun xx

Laura, I think you should keep trying even without clomid. There could be a few reasons about why/when you conceived squishy....I'm sure your rainbow isn't far away hunny. We seem to be mirroring each other this cycle though! I never got a smile on opks but had a donation anyway (as cheapies were pretty dark before I ran out of those). Been temping and thought I'd ovulated....until this morning! Grrrr :( I don't think I should have taken those b6 vitamins. Probably gonna be an anovulatory cycle. Hope yours isn't though, and good luck this cycle! Fx for a +opk real soon for you :)

Shaz, good luck this cycle hun! Hope your daughter's dream comes true for you!! :)

Wanting, sorry about af! Horrible witch. Fx this cycle xx

Hope everyone is okay? Those I've missed too!

We will try so long as a +opk shows up at some point. I'm also using b complex this cycle so I wonder whether that's the cause. I don't want to stop it at the moment, but we shall see.

Sorry your cycle is messing you around

Hi ladies - my results were - progesterone 68.8 at 7dpo.

FSh was 7.1 on day 6. I don't know what that is but my acupuncturist said its good to be under 10.
Lots of other things they tested for on the day 6 like amaemia, thyroid, prolactin all fine . So there we go- all is working as it should! Xx

Eeeee well that's all great news! Surely just means it's only a matter of time hun? :)

Yeah I hope so!

Unless it means that there is something stopping sperm meeting egg in the first place! Either way - no more will be unveiled until we either get that bfp - or go to private clinic for further tests xx

Ladies I'm getting a line I think on ic. Obv could evap ( most likely ) but it's more than I've had before x

The first pic was taken 1st- so at about 3 mins approx - it was still not clear.

The second picture was taken at approx the 10 minute mark. Now I look at them on the computer I am doubting myself. I did take 2 other pics as well between these two .

Honest opinions ladies?

Attachments

• 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 10 minsish.jpg
    10 minsish.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
This one was taken at 5 mins and at the time was the first point I felt I could see something maybe.... but again now I think I might be nuts xx Im sure all this over the last 16 months has worsened my eye sight lol

Attachments

• 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
Looks like my first bfp! Fingers crossed it becomes a bit clearer soon

Thanks so much Laura I appreciate you supporting me when I can see how deflated your feeling on your journal xx

The test now has an obvious line and is pink . Well that was an hour after I took it though- in so wary to think it could be. I'll be out soon and I'm going to get a frer if I can find one to rest my mind either way xx

Ladies I got my bfp - i have a strong positive result on a frer and a 'pregnant 1-2' on a clearblue . Havent told a soul - hasn't sunk in- but you ladies are so important to me and my journey that I had to come on and tell you while I'm still in te bathroom. I can't believe it xxx

OMG congrats Emma , what a great news!! Wow I am so happy for you, all your patience and resilience payed off! :hugs: You deserve every happiness :D
Yay!!

Post a BFP pic , sooon!!

Thank you very much ladies- your words genuinely mean a lot!

Here are my pics from earlier - I have since done another IC which is looking a lot better ... so I think it might be official ! I am convinced!

It was so funny telling hubby - he was in genuine disbelief - he thought I was playing a trick and seeing his reaction! He kept saying 'seriously?? ' we are in disbelief over here lol

xx

Attachments

• CB.jpg
    CB.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Frer.jpg
    Frer.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 6
Brilliant news! My hubby never believes it til,he sees the words!!!

I can't remember who asked the question with my others my son took 18 months roughly then with the next pregnancy was about 15 months then a miscarriage then another 8-9 months later with Olivia and then Erin was a surprise 10 weeks after Olivia's birth xx

Oh my goodness! I go away for the weekend and look what I miss! Congrats, Emma :) I am so happy and excited for you!!! May you have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

How is everyone this Monday?!

Afm - The family and I took a road trip this weekend. My eldest had his very first hockey tournament and we had a lot of fun. Happy to be home now though...three kids in a hotel room all weekend can sure wear you out! Lol....Had a good sleep last night, so feeling a little refreshed this morning :)

Laura - Any sign of that elusive OPK? How many more days of work?

Carly - You're having an off cycle to, aren't you? Any sign of O yet?

Shaz - How are you doing today? Anything new to report?

Desi -Seems you've disappeared....hope you are well :)

Mol - How are you holding up? Are things looking/feeling better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->