Suppose I Belong In Here

Frankie

Reaction score
Discussed with hubby what NTNP is and weve binned my pill YIPPEE!!!

Anyone got a rough idea when my AF will arrive? ive been on the pill since 2nd September after having the implant out

Hi Frankie, welcome!

I took my last pill 2nd Sept, had a withdrawal bleed as usual from 4th Sept, and got my first proper AF on 5th Oct. So I was quite lucky (31 day cycle). Hopefully it won't be longer than 4-6 weeks for you (I think that's the average). I've never had the implant so don't know what effect that might have.

Good luck on your NTNP journey! :D

Oh well fingers crossed il get my 1st one soon any thing I need to know with NTNP?

hi ya welcome to ntnp. Hope your stay is short and fun.

Thank you - hubby doesnt get the idea like

Roll on plenty of fun x

Hi Frankie, welcome!

I took my last pill 2nd Sept, had a withdrawal bleed as usual from 4th Sept, and got my first proper AF on 5th Oct. So I was quite lucky (31 day cycle). Hopefully it won't be longer than 4-6 weeks for you (I think that's the average). I've never had the implant so don't know what effect that might have.

That's the same for me, but I never got the October period, lol. My withdrawal was Sept 5, out of the blue, no cramps, nothing. Then spotting 2 weeks later. Haha. :shrug:

Hi Frankie, welcome!

That's the same for me, but I never got the October period, lol. My withdrawal was Sept 5, out of the blue, no cramps, nothing. Then spotting 2 weeks later. Haha. :shrug:

Is this from the pill? I am looking forward to my 1st AF does that sound strange? need to see what date my period starts and if its kind of normal :thumbup:

Not strange at all, I was so excited when I got my AF, I ran downstairs and told OH! He looked at me like I was mad. :haha:

Not strange at all, I was so excited when I got my AF, I ran downstairs and told OH! He looked at me like I was mad. :haha:

:happydance: thats even if she arrives hubby didnt get the jist of withdrawing :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->