Sure its an evap but still hoping :(

happy138

Reaction score
I think I maybe 14 or 15 dpo not sure. I started spotting brown today which is probably my AF showing up but I checked my cervix it is so tightly closed. I took a test with fmu and I thought it showed a line. I left it aside for one hr and sure enough a line showed up. But i think it must be an evil evap line. I have got some really bad evaps in the past when I was not pregnant but I never learn to throw the test away in ten mins:dohh: I have attached both the images from ten min frame(first) and after one hr (second). Now that I have posted this I probably will start my periods.:nope:. I have had one chemical pregnancy, one mmc and one early miscarriage with the sac not properly formed in the past. I am due to start iui in two months. Feeling down:sad2:

Attachments

• IMG_20170417_103011[1].jpg
    IMG_20170417_103011[1].jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20170417_131532[1].jpg
    IMG_20170417_131532[1].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 47
Hmm, I want to say it's a line but I'm inclined to think it might be an evap because the test is completely dry. Maybe do another one?

I do think I have line eye and don't want to get your hopes up, but I feel like I see something faint on your wet test too! Fingers crossed xx

I do think I have line eye and don't want to get your hopes up, but I feel like I see something faint on your wet test too! Fingers crossed xx

I think I have line eye too! I don't know what to think. If I am not pregnant I just want my period to start ASAP without stressing me out like this:cry:

I think am out.. spotting has increased and af cramps have started.. thanks to all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->