Sure start maternity grant government update!

WTH... I can't believe this... That means I'm entitled to NOTHING with the HIP grant stopped and now this?! How are we supposed to be able to get big items with NO notice?!

im in the same boat as u hun entitled to nothing becasue i have a son already even tho i claimed nothing with him

Im having my first child but my partner has an 8 year old who he has partial custody of, do u think this will affect my claim?x

babes just thought i'd add just looked at this and if your lil bundle comes early before the 11th april 2011 even if its like on the 10th april you can apply for it after bubba is born.....unless you have a child under the age of 16 in the household that is.... i personally think this is ridiculous i was also relying on that money as i have 3 all under 9 years one of which is only 1 and then i am due on the 25th april .... i agree with you ladies saying its no wonder kids grow up in poverty i was working through all my pregnancies its just this one i havent due the age etc there was no point me going back and i do have most of the stuff already but i am gutted. x

i am still gonna send off the form and see what happens cause on the bugdet report it says april 2011 so gonna see if i get any thing..... fx'd ay! x

lol it's ridiculous. they give money out willy nilly everywhere else i.e. my friend who CHOSE not to return to her job after having her son.. her son has just started nursery so she's gone back to work parttime and for being a really good girl the government have given her a one off payment of £250 and £40 per week for 52 weeks... all for returning to work! what a joke!

so will nobody whos due after april 11th 2011 receive the sure start then? Or is it just people who have another child under the age of 16? Confused.com. Haha!x

Just to let you girls know that if you are due in april, you may have bubs before 11th of april, if you do you can re apply for the grant. Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->