Surely its not??! Clearblue test - freaking a little!

I think I'm seeing something on quite a few of the ICs you've posted. Have you tested again today?

I'm gonna say the blue dye was faulty and these are bfn. Don't think your pregnant Hun :( it would be darkening by now.... I don't see anything on your latest batch.

Ok so i just got this? The upload is frustratingly blurring it.. i saw the line form as the dye hit it but when i inspected it its only visible at an angle. And its lighter now its dry so im confused. I am still not due for 7 days.

Attachments

• 2017-02-21 20.12.09.jpg
    2017-02-21 20.12.09.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 2017-02-21 19.58.29.jpg
    2017-02-21 19.58.29.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 2017-02-21 20.13.20.jpg
    2017-02-21 20.13.20.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20170221_192400.jpg
    20170221_192400.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 51
I had fainter lines than this this morning on a 25 miu test got a confirmed postive with a frer, good luck xx

I've been stalking :) I think that's a BFP on those ICs! Do you have a FRER or any other brand???

Well I definitely see that! Fxd for you its darker in the morning! You still have a while for AF x

Ahh im so glad u see it!! Do u think its just an indent? I literally have one test left a green dipstick and am off on hols in the morning with no access to tests till tuesday!!!! Which is af due date. Typical i cant crazy test as i really want to watch the line get darker this time as it will be our last im sure and i missed out on testing early with no.2 as we were only just starting ntnp and i wasnt so broody lol. I really may have to convince oh to let me get some but i kno he wont. He already thinks im mental since i confessed about the clearblues. Says i cant be pregnant so why am i testing. I showed him the clearblues but he doesnt see it! :dohh:

I see it clearly on those pics!!!! That must be a bfp! That will give a nice line on frer for sure now and by tomorrow it should be darker! GL!!

Thanx i just wish i could get more tests! I want to try another cb now lol

I can't tell if the last photos you posted are an indent or not.

Are you and DH trying? I thought I remember you saying in your last thread that you guys weren't & you were using protection? Just wanting to make sure you're not getting your hopes up <3

Yeah ashley we use condoms im sure iv mentioned somewhere so theres no confusion! I was worried about it being an indent too but altho its fainter i do still see it this morning.. iv never had an indent show so fast either. Im cd 27 today of a 33 day cycle

I'm confused. Why do you think your pregnant if you protected yourselves against pregnancy? Did the condom slip off or split?

If no, then I'd say evaps and CB are notorious for them. And 4-7 dpo as well (on the first post) just seems very unlikely all round.

Presumably this is a good thing though if you're actively preventing pregnancy with your partner.

It did slip off on the way out once this month yes..i would love another baby in my heart but its not a great time for us.

I still think there is a great chance you are pregnant
seeing faint lines hope you can find a shop and re test

I definitely see it on the latest test. I'd get another test. Can you pop out to get one before going on your holiday?

Ok so we are basically trapped in north wales in storm doris! 70mph winds in our caravan lol not good! Car battery gone flat too i had to get out and bloody push it along to start it on the way here so of course now im panicing iv damaged summat if anything is goin on... sigh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->