Surely these can't ALL be evaps??

StephanieSL

Reaction score
Really? The line starts appearing at around the two minute mark and gets darker. Problem is it takes about half an hour to get this dark, but it's visible within time limit just not as dark as after half an hour. These are the eBay one step 10miu. Does anyone else think they could ALL be evaps? I'd be about 6 weeks if it was a BFP so shouldn't it be darker? So bloody confused!

IMG_20190131_183609.jpg IMG_20190131_180715.jpg IMG_20190131_163320.jpg IMG_20190131_163909.jpg

Mine started like this last week, my thread is 8dpo dodgy test, it takes a while to darken up but my line was visable from 2-3 mins. Good luck x

Those lines look a bit bigger than an evap, more like a bfp! GL

Thanks everyone. Would they still be this light at 6 weeks pregnant tho? I'll buy a frer at the weekend x

might be the "hook effect"... if so you can dilute your urine and see if it comes up darker, a frer wouldn't be a bad investment at this point.

might be the "hook effect"... if so you can dilute your urine and see if it comes up darker, a frer wouldn't be a bad investment at this point.
Yeah I've read about that. I'll do it in the morning and see what happens x

I was also going to ask how long you're dipping the tests? I think some of the cheapies need you to hold it in the urine a little longer to make sure the dye has enough push to flow all the way through. And, is there a possibility you might have ovulated a little later than you originally thought? That would explain the lines if it's not the hook effect (which I hope it is!)

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!

I was also going to ask how long you're dipping the tests? I think some of the cheapies need you to hold it in the urine a little longer to make sure the dye has enough push to flow all the way through. And, is there a possibility you might have ovulated a little later than you originally thought? That would explain the lines if it's not the hook effect (which I hope it is!)

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!
5 -10 seconds so should I hold it for longer in the morning? We last had sex 4 weeks ago because I've been poorly ever since so I would definitely be at least 6 weeks x

Gotcha, and yes, try for 20 seconds. I hold them in the urine until the dye passes the test line just to be sure.

Fingers crossed for the morning!

Deffo looks BFP! Maybe you ovulated later than you thought, although ICS dont tend to get very dark. Try a digi!

So I tested this morning. Top one on this pic is dried test from last night and bottom is hook test with FMU today. Pretty sure at this point they're all just evaps. Think I got a dodgy batch!

IMG_20190201_064841.jpg

Do not use one step 10miu blue handle from eBay.

Every last one of these was an EVAP!!! same goes for the green handles cheapy strips for Wilko!!

Just taken another test and it has dried very grey and very much and evap!!

SHOCKING!!!!

Every last one of these was an EVAP!!! same goes for the green handles cheapy strips for Wilko!!

SHOCKING!!!!

Exact same thing happened to me if you look at my thread where I start using one step blue handle :growlmad: shouldn’t be aloud to sell them xx

I used these type tests for my first and they started like yours are showing. Very faint but oddly after my like 50th test with these all showing that faint strip I tested with a clear blue and that clarified things straight away with pregnant.

But these tests are so hit and miss. I hope yours are showing hit :) baby luck!

SHOCKING!!!!

I used them I found them really good.. Did dry out very bad but that is cause I left them near a heater #-o

Screenshot_20190131-123422_Gallery.jpg

15dpo got the above yesterday

I have used them since 7dpo and also used them with my last pregnancy and my 4 losses, I've never had any issues. Sending you lots of luck x

To be honest I think it depends where you get them. They're not regulated So they could be basically selling you anything! I weed on them all so I didn't have any left to drive myself mad with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->